ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents required for Visitor Visa for in-laws/parents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bond_007
Newly Registered

Documents required for Visitor Visa for in-laws/parents

Post by bond_007 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:12 pm

Hi All,

Circumstances:
============================
I and my wife are on Tier 1- General , currently in UK

I am planning to bring my in-laws to UK from India.

Main Purpose for Visit:
==================================
Help my pregnant wife during delivery and post delivery activities like look after baby

Queries:
=================================

1. What are the documents required. Anybody who recently applied Visa successfully would appreciate documents check list

2. I am planning to submit bank statements, from both my self, my wife and also in- laws's banks statements, Fixed deposits statement from my in-laws, payslips from in-laws, property ownership documents from in-laws etc

Do I need to submit original documents(bank statements, payslips, property documents) with General Visit Visa application?

If yes, will Visa office return back original documents?
I need to apply for my own Tier 1Visa extension early next year and all the bank statements and payslips might be required at that time

Thanks and regards
Mohan