ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

review cleared ! new ITR1 form as evidence.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sparo
Newly Registered

review cleared ! new ITR1 form as evidence.

Post by sparo » Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:32 pm

hi guys! :lol:
im glad to inform the board that my case which was in review has been cleared.

does this mean that HO now recognizes ITR1 form as the evidence for prev earnings category?thats good news right!

pls add ur inputs.

hi dharam,
i think now u can use my template if u want, since my case is cleared.

cheers
sparo

cdraina

Post by cdraina » Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:34 pm

CONGRATS SAPRO!!

speedsven

Post by speedsven » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:44 pm

Congrats SPARO!!!!

pktamil2007

Post by pktamil2007 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:24 pm

Hi sparo,

Can you please post as to what specifically did you mention in the review for the ITR1 receipt instead of Saral form?

sparo
Newly Registered

Post by sparo » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:04 pm

hi pktamil,
heres the link http://immigrationboards.com/viewtopic. ... a6115c4706
cheers
sparo

shamshar
Newly Registered

HSMP REVIEW REQUEST

Post by shamshar » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:16 pm

HI Sparo,

Actually I have applied for Ist review as my application was refused for previous earning.
Can I know how much time does it take to get the answer from HO?

Or do you suggest to call them and clarify about the status?

I really worried as my visa is getting over in October mid.

Can anyone help...
Thanks
Sham :(

sparo
Newly Registered

Post by sparo » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:14 pm

hi sham,
in mycase i tried both by sending emails and telephonic conv. i got reply to all my mails within 36hrs at all the times and i think u know that the people at the contact center are very polite and proper in answerig your call. so u try calling them and also send an email at the same time.

on an average all decisions on my case (the initial refusal or the review approval) were made within 3 weeks after they received it.
i think that even u would a get response within 3weeks .

also i think it is a good idea to let them know that ur visa is due to expire in oct and this delay in hsmp approval is leaving in you confusion.

hope this helps!
cheers
sparo

hsmp_aug

Re: review cleared ! new ITR1 form as evidence.

Post by hsmp_aug » Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:19 am

Hi Sparo..
Congrats for the successful review.
Initially i saw your posting about rejection based on ITR form.. and I was very confused what to do..
Now that your case was approved on review.. i feel a lot better..
Can you please guide me with my cover letter so that i may circumvent this situation.. Here is what I am writing in cover letter for previous earnings section:

Excerpts from cover letter:
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2. Previous Earnings – Salaried Employment: (For 45 Points Claim)

I have claimed 45 points for the gross income (INR XXXXXX.XX or about GBP XXXX+) earned by me from June 2006 to May 2007. As per annexure C of HSMP guidelines I am providing the following evidences:

a. Income Tax Return (ITR) for financial year 1-April-2006 to 31-March-2007.

Please note that as per INCOME-TAX (FOURTH AMENDMENT) RULES, 2007 NOTIFICATION NO.169/2007, DATED 14-5-2007 issued by Government of India (Income Tax Department), SARAL form is not used anymore for filing Income tax returns in India. Instead, for salaried employees, ITR-1 form is used and the same acknowledgement is enclosed with this application.

b. Wage Slips from June-2006 to May-2007 (attested by employer).

c. “Form 16" which is a document generated by the employer for the purposes of an official return to the tax authority. This can also be considered as the 'Personal Tax Return' if the attached Acknowledgement form from the income tax authority is considered to be inadequate. The "Form 16" shows all the details of my gross earnings through salary and calculation of "Gross total income" which is specified in the tax return form (Income chargeable under the Head ‘Salaries’).

d. Bank statement stating the salary claimed for period from June-2006 to May 2007, as an additional proof of income, since ITR-1 tax return does not cover the full 12 months period that I am referring to. Please note that this salary would be the "Net Salary" only after deducting the income tax, profession tax and my contributions towards other benefits. This can also be verified in the Payslip attatched with this application.

e. Printout of the page from IncomeTax Department of India website stating the new rules where SARAL is replaced by ITR forms. The reference link is mentioned below:

http://law.incometaxindia.gov.in/Taxman ... 69(St).htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++

sparo wrote:hi guys! :lol:
im glad to inform the board that my case which was in review has been cleared.

does this mean that HO now recognizes ITR1 form as the evidence for prev earnings category?thats good news right!

pls add ur inputs.

hi dharam,
i think now u can use my template if u want, since my case is cleared.

cheers
sparo

sparo
Newly Registered

Post by sparo » Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:24 pm

hi hsmp_aug,
this draft of yours looks good to me since it highlights the list of docs that u have enclosed and also the recent changes in the saral form.
i think that clarity precisely is what they will look for in a cover letter.
i havent sent them any more documents than what they have asked for ie the itr1 and sal slips.thats it.
since u r adding some more docs i think u neednt worry on this issue any more.
ru sending the appointment letter (current one). i have sent that as well along with my application.

wishing u luck!
sparo