ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WOTS THE PROCEDURE

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

LUCKY1
Newly Registered

WOTS THE PROCEDURE

Post by LUCKY1 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:38 am

looking for some answers people here know wot they saying and know abt this
my appeal got accepted wot is HO gona do with my papers know wot do i need to do, are they gona send me letter if yes how long.
would be help full if anywhen can assist me on this ,

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:54 am

If there is no further appeal then, if this was an LTR case the Home Office will send you your papers, if an EC case you will be invited to submit the passport for stamping.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

LUCKY1
Newly Registered

Post by LUCKY1 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:57 am

thanks for swift reply appreciated
home office had 5 days to appeal and 5 days are over know do i need to be worried about anything

blessedlady

Post by blessedlady » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:15 pm

VictoriaS wrote:If there is no further appeal then, if this was an LTR case the Home Office will send you your papers, if an EC case you will be invited to submit the passport for stamping.

Victoria

I just like to ask if someone is allowed to appeal but ignored it, what will happen? Can she make a fresh application ?

Thanks

avjones
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by avjones » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:00 pm

You won't necessarily know within 5 days if the Home Office has appealed. It can be a lot longer before you know if they have or not.
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.

avjones
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by avjones » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:00 pm

"I just like to ask if someone is allowed to appeal but ignored it, what will happen? Can she make a fresh application ?"

Depends. What are the circumstances?
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.

blessedlady

Post by blessedlady » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:19 pm

avjones wrote:"I just like to ask if someone is allowed to appeal but ignored it, what will happen? Can she make a fresh application ?"

Depends. What are the circumstances?

Extension of visa (marriage application) was refused (wife overstayed) but allowed to appeal, but didn't appeal .(advise of representative).
I was reading Zara's story, she appealled and won the case. Can I appeal instead, (out of time appeal) , will it be considered? or make a fresh application? or leave UK, apply for entry clearance Visa?

Thanks

avjones
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by avjones » Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:49 am

Are you the wife in this story?