ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Won Appeal at both UT & LT - still no response from UKBA

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rayuk
United Kingdom

Won Appeal at both UT & LT - still no response from UKBA

Post by rayuk » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:46 pm

After a long process from my application in March last year, I still have not got the Tier-1 Entrepreneur visa, they have not returned my passport and no response from UKBA either to my or my solicitors letters.

Here is the timeline:

Applied - March 2013
Biometrics: March 2013
Refused - April 2013
Appealed immediately.

First tier Tribunal Hearing - Oct 2013 (Appeal successful and Judge made a fee award to applicant - £140)
HO appealed against FTT decision - Nov 2013
Upper Tribunal Hearing - March 6, 2014 (UT dismissed HO appeal and clearly pointed out why the refusal decision was against the law and the applicant must be issued leave to remain)

After winning the case at the UT, the copy of the UT decision arrived at my address about a month later and I have it in hard copy. Wrote to the BRP unit, and HO case worker number of times about getting my documents but no response from them.

Under these circumstances what can I do to get BRP card and ask for return of my Passport. My solicitor says the I can potentially file a case for negligence against the case worker. Any suggestions?

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Re: Won Appeal at both UT & LT - still no response from UKBA

Post by Princess of Ammi » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:31 am

you dnt need any of those things, simply speak to your local MP and make his care workers speak to UKVI as soon as possible you wont believe you get back heard from UKVI within 2 weeks.

give it a try you wont regret it
thanks,

rayuk
United Kingdom

Post by rayuk » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:12 pm

That's a good suggestion, and appreciate that.
The MPs however do not reply to emails, and for someone relatively new in UK with little political contacts this whole thing is a mess.
What a bloody bureacratic system this country has! Feel sorry for everyone who has to enjoy this shit hole called - 'Great' Britain.

thinkbig4all

Post by thinkbig4all » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:46 pm

dear you just need to take appointment from your MP. call your local MP office take appointment and meet him. explain him the total situation and he will write a letter to Border agency. take all the docs with you, tell him that you have already contacted them but they
did not replay.

i wrote a letter to local MP for one my friend,the MP wrote letter border agency and believe me they sent them visa with in two weeks.

regards