ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Exchange Rate...??? (Important)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

candid
Newly Registered

Exchange Rate...??? (Important)

Post by candid » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:09 am

I am planing to apply this week under HSMP Scheme my earning period last date is 31.05.2007 so what date the exchange rate should be considered the date my application is received at Home Office or the date of my last earning i.e 31.05.2007.
I 'll be grate ful for any reply in this regard.

Kashif.

~J~

Post by ~J~ » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:51 am

date of last earning claimed - 31.05.2007

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:31 am

According to guidance it is date of last earning claimed.

but to be on safeside you can make sure that you cover for the date of application reached to homeoffice. this is just a precautionary measure because few of the case workers forget to calculate that with the exchange rate which was there on the date of last day of the last payslip.

so again it may become hassle for you to apply for review and wait. but it will be successful. moreover try to explain it in detail in your covering letter that you have taken the date of last working day of your last payslip in claiming period.

hope this helps

candid
Newly Registered

Post by candid » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:12 pm

thanks for your kind info share. thanks dude kck9

kashif