ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

March 2014 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hira123
Newly Registered

Re: March 2014 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Post by Hira123 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:21 pm

Hi everyone,

I have applied on the 6th of March 2014 via NCS but I haven't heard anything at all. I am slightly concerned because my siblings applied later than me and they have applied for their British passports whilst I'm still waiting for my approval letter.
Is anyone else still waiting for their approval letter?

stk
Newly Registered

Post by stk » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:51 am

Hira123 wrote:Hi everyone,

I have applied on the 6th of March 2014 via NCS but I haven't heard anything at all. I am slightly concerned because my siblings applied later than me and they have applied for their British passports whilst I'm still waiting for my approval letter.
Hira123

Mine's 4 months past and only received my documents backyesterday

sogy

Post by sogy » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:17 am

Hira123 wrote:I have applied on the 6th of March 2014 via NCS but I haven't heard anything at all. I am slightly concerned
Have you tried to call them? It may be that they have mailed you an approval, or a request for additional evidence, and the 2nd class mail simply never reached you. When you call, explain what exactly you worry about, and ask for a call back from an adviser. Then you will get real info.

gaboon_viper

Post by gaboon_viper » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:45 am

Hi, Today i got the famous brown letter. My application has been accepted :D . I applied on 27 march. Thanks for your help and support.
Always here to help to best of my understanding

lamijm

Post by lamijm » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:49 am

gaboon_viper wrote:Hi, Today i got the famous brown letter. My application has been accepted :D . I applied on 27 march. Thanks for your help and support.
Finally mate congrats. I hope the rest will get theirs soon. :D

NoRest
Newly Registered

Post by NoRest » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:19 pm

gaboon_viper wrote:Hi, Today i got the famous brown letter. My application has been accepted :D . I applied on 27 march. Thanks for your help and support.
Congrats:) Got there in the end!

sogy

Post by sogy » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:55 pm

Congrats, gaboon_viper!

I'm having my ceremony the coming Wednesday, July 30th.

man4uni

Post by man4uni » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:42 pm

Hi All,

I believe the long wait is over for most of us, however good luck to people who are still waiting.

I have rechecked and found that some of the people have already got their approvals - bobby80gh (updated on 3rd May 2014) , BC_Applicant (haven't updated but I can see his posts in the Passport Application thread), Dassie (updated on 3rd June 2014 in April thread) and sha373 (updated in a new thread http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... l#p1044801).

Last but not least - Huge congrats to gaboon_viper!!! Thanks for keeping us posted.

So we are left with only 14 people for this month... Once again Good Luck to y'all!!!
Attachments
March_Awaiting_2.png
March_Awaiting_2.png (31.32 KiB) Viewed 7660 times

sogy

Post by sogy » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:52 pm

Passed the ceremony today. British now.

I have applied on Mar 19th.

Best wishes to those still waiting!

gaboon_viper

Post by gaboon_viper » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:41 pm

Hi, ceremony next week. One query please, can i use same counter signatory for my PASSPORT application, which I used in Naturalisation? This guy is professional jeweller. I used same guy in my daughter passport and got it. I checked accepted list JEWELLER not mention? But HO accepted in my AN and Daughter MN1 and passport. Please help me on this regard. Thanks

man4uni

Post by man4uni » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:15 pm

gaboon_viper wrote:Hi, ceremony next week. One query please, can i use same counter signatory for my PASSPORT application, which I used in Naturalisation? This guy is professional jeweller. I used same guy in my daughter passport and got it. I checked accepted list JEWELLER not mention? But HO accepted in my AN and Daughter MN1 and passport. Please help me on this regard. Thanks
They hardly check however I would still suggest you to find the one listed in their list. I believe religious leader/teacher is one of the category too if you visit Church, Masjid or Temple you should be able to find one :)

gaboon_viper

Post by gaboon_viper » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:45 pm

man4uni wrote:
gaboon_viper wrote:Hi, ceremony next week. One query please, can i use same counter signatory for my PASSPORT application, which I used in Naturalisation? This guy is professional jeweller. I used same guy in my daughter passport and got it. I checked accepted list JEWELLER not mention? But HO accepted in my AN and Daughter MN1 and passport. Please help me on this regard. Thanks
They hardly check however I would still suggest you to find the one listed in their list. I believe religious leader/teacher is one of the category too if you visit Church, Masjid or Temple you should be able to find one :)
Thanks found an accountant. Ceremony this week, and will be applying in a week as well. Thanks great forum. Always sorting me and my family immigration problems. GOD bless you. Keep up the good and great work. I will be around here as well for passport updates. Thanks once again.

Hira123
Newly Registered

Post by Hira123 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:45 pm

sogy wrote:
Hira123 wrote:I have applied on the 6th of March 2014 via NCS but I haven't heard anything at all. I am slightly concerned
Have you tried to call them? It may be that they have mailed you an approval, or a request for additional evidence, and the 2nd class mail simply never reached you. When you call, explain what exactly you worry about, and ask for a call back from an adviser. Then you will get real info.
I called them few weeks ago and they said it's under consideration and when I called after that, they said it was allocated to a case worker on the 3rd of June. I really don't know what else I can do :(

Hira123
Newly Registered

Post by Hira123 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:47 pm

stk wrote:

Hira123

Hi, are you still waiting for an approval? This is so stressful :(

stk
Newly Registered

Post by stk » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:58 pm

Hira123 wrote:
stk wrote:

Hira123

Still waitin me aswel mate, 5 months approaching now. I've called them every day in last few weeks,and case worker called me back couple of times and decision not made was the last thing I heard. But I made my own decision not to bother at all:)
I suggest you to call them non stop for some days until you get a call back from the caseworker.

Hira123
Newly Registered

Post by Hira123 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:48 pm

stk wrote:
Hira123 wrote:
Hira123

Still waitin me aswel mate, 5 months approaching now. I've called them every day in last few weeks,and case worker called me back couple of times and decision not made was the last thing I heard. But I made my own decision not to bother at all:)
I suggest you to call them non stop for some days until you get a call back from the caseworker.[/quote]
Same here, 5 months will be completed tomorrow and I called again today. They said a decision has not been made (same robotic answer). I will just not bother at all anymore as it won't make a difference. I hope we hear something back by 6 months though.

stk
Newly Registered

Post by stk » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:35 pm

Hira123 wrote:
stk wrote:
Hira123 wrote:
Hira123

I suggest you to call them non stop for some days until you get a call back from the caseworker.
Same here, 5 months will be completed tomorrow and I called again today. They said a decision has not been made (same robotic answer). I will just not bother at all anymore as it won't make a difference. I hope we hear something back by 6 months

I'm sure they will throw something away to our doors soon once they get tired seeing an old file sat in their desk every morning they arrive in office:)

Hira123
Newly Registered

Post by Hira123 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:49 pm

Hi, are you still waiting for an approval? This is so stressful :([/quote]
I suggest you to call them non stop for some days until you get a call back from the caseworker.[/quote]
Same here, 5 months will be completed tomorrow and I called again today. They said a decision has not been made (same robotic answer). I will just not bother at all anymore as it won't make a difference. I hope we hear something back by 6 months

I'm sure they will throw something away to our doors soon once they get tired seeing an old file sat in their desk every morning they arrive in office:)[/quote]
I really hope so :) let's be positive meanwhile!

stk
Newly Registered

Post by stk » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:45 pm

Hira123 wrote:Hi, are you still waiting for an approval? This is so stressful :(

I'm sure they will throw something away to our doors soon once they get tired seeing an old file sat in their desk every morning they arrive in office:)[/quote]
[/quote]

Hira123
I'll update when something come up, it looks like only me and you left from March; Good luck and let us know if any news

faani

Post by faani » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:14 pm

stk wrote:
Hira123 wrote:Hi, are you still waiting for an approval? This is so stressful :(

[/quote]

Hira123
I'll update when something come up, it looks like only me and you left from March; Good luck and let us know if any news[/quote]

Hiya,

I'm also waiting........I applied on 12 March

I called them in June n I been told that your case has been reviewed by CW but a decision has not been made just yet!!

This is so stressful but now I don't bother to call them

But I hope inshallah we will get our approvals soon

Hira123
Newly Registered

Post by Hira123 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:57 pm

stk wrote:

[/quote]

Hira123
I'll update when something come up, it looks like only me and you left from March; Good luck and let us know if any news[/quote]
Great, I shall keep you updated too. Yes I think it's only few us left here from March. Good luck to you too :)

Hira123
Newly Registered

Post by Hira123 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:02 pm

faani wrote:
stk wrote:

I'm sure they will throw something away to our doors soon once they get tired seeing an old file sat in their desk every morning they arrive in office:)
[/quote]

Hira123

Hiya,

I'm also waiting........I applied on 12 March

I called them in June n I been told that your case has been reviewed by CW but a decision has not been made just yet!!

This is so stressful but now I don't bother to call them

But I hope inshallah we will get our approvals soon[/quote]
Hiya, oh really! I really don't understand what is taking them so long in making a decision. My mother also applied in March and she is also waiting. Yes in sha Allah we get good news soon :)

gaboon_viper

Post by gaboon_viper » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:10 pm

Just finished ceremony. Very interesting. Tomorrow sending passport application. Thanks great forum :D

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:47 pm

Congratulations!
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

faani

Post by faani » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:02 pm

Amber wrote:Congratulations!
Congratulation!!!!!!

I have applied in March n still waiting.....I just called HO n ask for the latest update and I been told that my application is still under consideration.....same std reply I said it's now more than 5 months, pls check if there is any latest update she said, there is no latest update, they stop processing ur application ( what???????????) n might process ur application in coming weeks. So wait you might get a decision in coming weeks.

What is the meaning of stop processing??????????