ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aurnoc

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by aurnoc » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:30 pm

Mrs.P wrote:Hey guys, I got a letter from HO requesting my original documents, which is with them since September 2012, how can a government agency suck so much. I will have to get the letter from my solicitor's tomorrow and see what they are asking.

Migrant80,please help me, how long after you wrote to them saying that your original documents were with them, did they grant your visa, and did you just tell them that they are holding your documents, and were they ok with it. Many Thanks.
Mrs.P wish you the verrry best of luck, keeping you especially in my prayers!
Give a good knock on your Solicitors head, after you've received the approval letter :P

Mrs.P

Post by Mrs.P » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:49 pm

Thanks very much Aurnoc, you are very kind. I hope all this is sorted soon.

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:12 pm

Hi Mrs.P
Don't worry as I said in my pm to you yesterday that the case is decided in your favour but the case worker just couldn't locate your documents, just make sure to send them the letter with detailed explanation tomorrow (special next day delivery) and by next week you will have approval letter in your hands Insha Allah.
Just stay focused and positive. All the best

Khan_81

Mrs.P wrote:Hey guys, I got a letter from HO requesting my original documents, which is with them since September 2012, how can a government agency suck so much. I will have to get the letter from my solicitor's tomorrow and see what they are asking.

Migrant80,please help me, how long after you wrote to them saying that your original documents were with them, did they grant your visa, and did you just tell them that they are holding your documents, and were they ok with it. Many Thanks.

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:45 pm

faisaltanoli wrote:Hello,

All those people whose dependent’s are in UK before July 2012, but could not applied for FLR (M) before 06/04/2014 and now force to wait 5 for more years for indefinite Leave to Remain. Please join us as we are moving towards challenging the rule. Please visit the thread.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... 64354.html
Please join in, have your say and participate - Pre 9 July 2012 – Affected Dependent
N/A

Mrs.P

Post by Mrs.P » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:56 pm

Thank you Khan_81, you are so right, I hope everything goes well from now on.

shena
Newly Registered

Post by shena » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:05 pm

Hey everyone!
Finally it arrives! Got my Indefinite leave to remain granted today along with my all documents, waiting BRP to come. Feeling so relaxed and happy, thank you so much to every one for the support and positive updates.
Here is the details of the application process:-
Application submitted: 28/03/14
Bio enrolled: 09/04/14
Approval letter dated: 04/08/2014
Letter and documents received: 06/08/14
BRP: Waiting

migrant80

Post by migrant80 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:10 pm

I think caseworker dont bother to open the file which is already submitted in case of a varying application like mine and urs.
They write me letter on 28 july I received on 30 and replied same day . Decision made on 4 aug and I received my brp today 6 aug.
I think you should reply them clearly explaining that all of ur original documents are already with ukba giving them the REFERENCE NO OF YOUR ORIGINAL APPLICATION.

In my view it is not a big problem it is just the laziness of caseworker. And once you have replied them they will understand the matter .you can send the photocopies of ur documents .

Hopefully you will get ur approval within a week after ur reply .inshallah.
I pray for ur success .

poe2014
Newly Registered

Post by poe2014 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:23 pm

shahjee1234 wrote:
poe2014 wrote:Hi members,

poe2014
Hi poe2014,
Regards to your part time income, yes you can combine that with that of your Mrs. It is actually the house hold income that matters, so you and your Mrs together.
Regard to your Mrs employer might not issuing a letter in regards to her in employment at the time of her application, what you are providing the Home Office is evidence of her previous earning, and that is what is important, not that she is presently with that employer. She could provide her previous payslips with her bank statements, and if possible a letter from the employer that she was paid those payslips on what ever date. This is a pretty basic thing that every employer in UK is bound to provide to their employee, so make sure that you guys are diplomatic enough to get the letter from her employer, otherwise payslips and bank statements will be enough.
Regards to changing the dependents visa within 28 days of main sponsor getting their ILR, I agree with you, I have certainly not read it any where regards to that 28 days rule, so I would say that it's a self created rule by concerned members. You guys are good to go. All the best with your Mrs application.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Hi Shahjee,

We basically have the same ideas on this. It sort of confirms my and my Mrs' understanding on this matter. Thank you very much. I think the way forward is to ask for letters for my part-time position to work out the number to make up my Mrs' salary shortage. It is likely that we will book a PEO session for my Mrs' application so I will update this as well.

It is also interesting that there is no where on the document HO mentioning about the 28 days rule. Nevertheless, it still concerns people like us as if it is true, we don't want to miss the 28 days deadline for any reason.

Thanks again Shahjee for your thoughts, prayers to you. I hope our discussion would help some other members in the following time as well.

poe2014.

sky1234
Newly Registered

Post by sky1234 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:38 pm

hi ,
All Praise is to be Allah (SWT) who is great and merciful ,and thanks for all members who support each other ,
and pray for those who is still waiting for result .BY THE GRACE OF ALLAH THEY WILL GET THEIR ILR SOON .
i received my brp today and waiting for passport and other documents .
really thank full to all members and shahjee who help the all members about ilr cases .
again thanks .
my time line .
application date 9/05/14
biometrics done 10/06/14
approval 01/08/14
brp received 06/08/14
waiting for passport may be delivered tomorrow
i expedite my application through MP

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:08 pm

sky1234 wrote:hi ,
All Praise is to be Allah (SWT) who is great and merciful ,and thanks for all members who support each other ,
and pray for those who is still waiting for result .BY THE GRACE OF ALLAH THEY WILL GET THEIR ILR SOON .
really thank full to all members and shahjee who help the all members about ilr cases .
again thanks .
my time line .
application date 9/05/14
biometrics done 10/06/14
approval 01/08/14
brp received 06/08/14
congrats.. thats super quick, did you expedite?

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:25 pm

Its really very stupid of them to ask for documents when they are with them . They are not even trained enough to know the difference between original application and to vary previous applications..

You dont need to be in panic . At least they started working on your case which is good news as i applied on 28 feb but still no news from them. All you need to do is write a letter to them and explain everything in clear and to the point language and also ring them as well. Your solicitor should help you but these solicitors are useless and only care about money

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:28 pm

sky1234 wrote: i expedite my application through MP
Congrats man and enjoy peace and freedom

can you share with su what your MP did ? i went to Mp and he said he will send letter to them and will ask for update but i guess they will send same standtd reply which they give over the phones..in progress

mskhan78

Post by mskhan78 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:14 am

Hi Wonderful people

I am back to this forum after 2 weeks when I did receive my ILR . I have a Question On 29th July 2014 I sent my ILR Letter copy , Full Passport copy , a copy of my BRP and a covering letter to Home Office requested them to decide my wife FLR (M) which was on hold. 2nd Week underway and nothing received . Does anyone have any idea how long it takes after main applicant's ILR is approved. and also is there any contact No of HOME OFFICE to get an update on my Wife's FLR (M).
Thanks in advance for help.

Regards. M S KHAN

redrosekhan
Newly Registered

Post by redrosekhan » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:44 am

hello friends
i got my ilr 10 years long stay reisdency on 25 july 2014.
now planning to apply for my Mrs FLR(M).my income is above 19,000 what documents do i need to submit with the case iam going to PEO .my mrs passed her B1 test from trinity college is it ok? as FLR(M) requirment is A1 but she got B1 from trinity.?will that make any difference. i will also submit years bills on my name and her name.do we need any bank statment ??? is there any requirement for FLR(M) to show that we have funds available etc?????
also if any one tell me can i got for SET(M) once she get FLR(M).she is living in UK since 2006 and spend more then 6 years as a PBS dependent.,tier 4 dependent ,psw dependent,tier1 dependet,and still she is on tierl 1 dependet valid until 2016.
i checed appendex fm and immigration rules part 8 there is nothing in these rules to stop her from claiming her old pbs time
please some one reply.

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:17 am

just noticed the guidance says form should be filled with a black pen, and i have in my infinite wisdom adobe typed it. will that make a difference?

has anyone else typed it on the computer instead of hand writing it?

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:44 am

sky1234 wrote:hi ,
again thanks .
my time line .
application date 9/05/14
biometrics done 10/06/14
approval 01/08/14
brp received 06/08/14
Hi sky1234,
What a news mate, very well done, well deserved, many congratulations. Really happy for you.
Enjoy your freedom my friend, and remember us in your prayers. Many thanks.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Application send: 10/02/2014
Acknowl received: 17/02/2014
Biometric received: 05/03/2014
Biometric recorded: 05/03/2014
Approval date: 13/06/2014

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:47 am

shena wrote:Hey everyone!
Finally it arrives! Got my Indefinite leave to remain granted today along with my all documents, waiting BRP to come. Feeling so relaxed and happy, thank you so much to every one for the support and positive updates.
Here is the details of the application process:-
Application submitted: 28/03/14
Bio enrolled: 09/04/14
Approval letter dated: 04/08/2014
Letter and documents received: 06/08/14
BRP: Waiting
Hi shena,
Thanks for sharing your time line, and congratulations on your ILR.
Kind regards
Shahjee

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:03 am

Hi Mrs.P,
Sorry to hear that the Home Office have again excelled our expectation, and troubling you to let them know that actually the documents are with them.
Just write them a letter letting them know about all your previous reference numbers, especially the one that you initially applied and than varied, and hope that they will send you the ILR as soon as possible.
All the best, you are in our prayers. Take care.
Kind regards
Shahjee

cool mind

Post by cool mind » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:11 am

shahjee1234,
many thanks shahjee1234, you are really a great warrior who after your own fight helping other fighters. I agree with your idea not to use solicitors because the exchange of information here is better than using solicitors and many solicitors even aggravate the case. I am only afraid you may not disappear or fed up to answer us :lol:

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:46 am

cool mind wrote:shahjee1234,
many thanks shahjee1234, you are really a great warrior who after your own fight helping other fighters. I agree with your idea not to use solicitors because the exchange of information here is better than using solicitors and many solicitors even aggravate the case. I am only afraid you may not disappear or fed up to answer us :lol:
Hi cool mind,
Thanks for your kind words.
You are right, all my visas are long done by the Grace of Almighty Allah, and I am thinking to start disappearing now :lol: but you know it is just a natural process, when I joint this forum, there were quite a few very helpful members, who use to share their ideas and experiences, and frankly that is what matters. I hope that we will get more valuable members like you to come and replace members like me, and this way this nice process of self help continues. My prayers and best wishes to all who contribute and share, and also to those who are shy and quite ones, and are reading this. Take care all.
Kind regards
Shahjee

IShahzad
Newly Registered

Post by IShahzad » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:50 am

Eyes on daily post. My approval should be arriving soon.
Waiting , Waiting , Waiting
Let see today.
Our post man comes between 1200 - 1400.
Applied on 28th March and sent Biometrics on 11/04/2014.
Hopefully wait should be over soon inshallah.

NasirNNN
- thin ice -

Post by NasirNNN » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:12 am

SHAHJEE We won't let you go

we need person like you in this forum who is answering everybody questions although questions are repeated again and again

you made all of us lazy :lol:

Allah give u reward for ur effort.

don't even think to get rid of all of us :wink: otherwise we all will be camping outside ur home

Allah bless you

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:51 pm

@ Shahjee1234

Salam bro ,

The volunteering services you are generously offering with the best of your knowledge , experience and wisdom on this forum is really highly appreciateable and May Allah bless you the reward of this services in many folds in your material and spiritual lives ....

"Tusi na jaoo na " :(

We still need you shahjee ...there is no one here to substitute you :roll:
Please keep helping us i also really appreciate your courage , patience here that you so kind and generous that you keep replying members with so many repeated question which already been discussed in detail ... :P and not only registered members but there are so many hidden , silent members are benefiting from this forum ... :shock:

So please stay with us u till this 10 years applicants ends ...i think probably by 2017 or 2018 ..i think there will be no more applicants of Long residency by 2018 as UKBA closing all the routes to reach to 10 years ....

Regards

Shah

IShahzad
Newly Registered

Post by IShahzad » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:02 pm

IShahzad wrote:Eyes on daily post. My approval should be arriving soon.
Let see today.

Post man just been through but unfortunately no post today again.
Ahhh Wait is on.

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:16 pm

IShahzad wrote:
IShahzad wrote:Eyes on daily post. My approval should be arriving soon.
Let see today.

Post man just been through but unfortunately no post today again.
Ahhh Wait is on.
Hi Shehzad ,

So did you call HO ...Is your post own the way ?

Regards,
Shah