ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help regarding varying the application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sajnan
Pakistan

help regarding varying the application

Post by sajnan » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:55 pm

hi all
we applied as a team in feb 2013 got refused in may 2013 due to not having equal access to each other's funds. appealed but rejected in both first tier and upper tribunals in june 2014.
reapplied within 28days in july 2014 .
my team member's ten years are completing in early september 2014 and I will complete my ten years in mid nov 2014. my team member wants to vary his application and apply for ILR. what are the options for me? whether should I go for the tier 4 student route or should i stick with my existing tier 1 application?.
any suggestions

Kashif112
Newly Registered

Re: help regarding varying the application

Post by Kashif112 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:01 pm

hi, sorry to hear about that . i also have a hearing today 5 August 2014 and we also have not given any letter for access from bank to HO. and chances are very low to win the appeal. and for some reason judge have given us another date. 5th september.

any advice for us
thanks you

sajnan
Pakistan

Post by sajnan » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:08 pm

anyone?

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:17 am

@ sajnan, since you will qualify for ILR by mid November, i will advice that you stick with your existing application because submitting a student application in my opinion is a waste of money if the qualification is not that important to you.

Your existing application will not have an appeal if refused again but you can submit a JR and then submit your ILR application when you reach the 10yrs period even while the JR is still pending.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Post by tanvir1985th » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:58 am

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ sajnan, since you will qualify for ILR by mid November, i will advice that you stick with your existing application because submitting a student application in my opinion is a waste of money if the qualification is not that important to you.

Your existing application will not have an appeal if refused again but you can submit a JR and then submit your ILR application when you reach the 10yrs period even while the JR is still pending.

Dear olasunkanmi as you said that you can apply for ILR even though JR in progress. How sure are u about this? Do you have any case reference or law supporting this coz my situation is same? Your answer will be appreciated