ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric Finger print Date-- Fro Set O application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

s0787671
United Arab Emirates

Biometric Finger print Date-- Fro Set O application

Post by s0787671 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:20 am

Hi Friends,

I have booked a premium service for ILR from Tier 2 General..

1) I need a letter from employer for all the holidays taken in last 5 years even if I have not exceeded the 180 days.-- Please correct me If I am wrong

2) Biometric fingerprint date - I dont remember when the Biometric fingerprints where taken, I remember the Place and roughly when it could have been from the last tier 2 extension date..

How do I trace the date?

Please advise..

Thank you
Bharat

aravindb4u

Re: Biometric Finger print Date-- Fro Set O application

Post by aravindb4u » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:00 am

1) I dont think u need letters to prove if ur absences < 180 days in a year. This is my belief based on numerous cases. There is no hard and fast rule upon this. Check this forum for numerous successful cases without letter.

2) There will be letter sent to you to take biometrics (ie give fingerprints to a post office or something). With that letter, there will be another letter sent to you with huge barcode on it. That letter with huge barcode should have been sealed again with another barcode in post office with date in it, once you have given fingerprints. Or if you had paid by card for the fingerprints in post office (ie you should have paid some 19£ for fingerrpints in post office), check you statements as when you had paid 19£.

Hope that helps.

s0787671
United Arab Emirates

Post by s0787671 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:38 am

Thats the problem, I have changed banks and I has a couple of cards in 2012 and I dont remember which one I paid with.

Is it possible to get the date from UK immigration office?
Bharat

aravindb4u

Post by aravindb4u » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:47 am

Do you have the biometric invitation letter (particularly the one with barcode) ??

Getting info from UKBA, am not sure how feasible or quick it would be. Tend to be time consuming, although I may be wrong.

s0787671
United Arab Emirates

Post by s0787671 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:22 pm

I dont have the invitation now... it was back in 2012 when I had the biometric done and I dont have that invitation letter with me.
Bharat