ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 - Threats in the middle of the process - What if....

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JulianaV

EEA2 - Threats in the middle of the process - What if....

Post by JulianaV » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:45 pm

I need to take a decision today...Give a scenarion.

Today I send the documents to the HO as EEA working in UK (Work Route).

After 40 the EEA get fired and on the day #41 the HO decide to analyse the case and decides to ring the company of the EEA to confirm the employment and someone says : He/She don't works here anymore.

Anyone with experience in this sense ?

And to use the same thread, a different scenario...

EEA2 Application sent today. After 20 days a COA issued. On the day #30, a interview with the JCP to request a NIN. On the day #50 the HO refuses the application and on the day #51 the HMRC decides to analyse the NINo request. Will HMRC check with the HO if the COA is still valid or check if the application has been refused ?

Imshzd

Re: EEA2 - Threats in the middle of the process - What if...

Post by Imshzd » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:37 pm

JulianaV wrote:I need to take a decision today...Give a scenarion.

Today I send the documents to the HO as EEA working in UK (Work Route).

After 40 the EEA get fired and on the day #41 the HO decide to analyse the case and decides to ring the company of the EEA to confirm the employment and someone says : He/She don't works here anymore.

Anyone with experience in this sense ?

And to use the same thread, a different scenario...

EEA2 Application sent today. After 20 days a COA issued. On the day #30, a interview with the JCP to request a NIN. On the day #50 the HO refuses the application and on the day #51 the HMRC decides to analyse the NINo request. Will HMRC check with the HO if the COA is still valid or check if the application has been refused ?
On your first scenario,there are few refused cases reported here.
On your second scenario,I believe HMRC proceed NIÑO after the confirmation/verification from HO.

JulianaV

Post by JulianaV » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:08 am

That's incredible bad ! the 2nd scenario make a bit of sense..

but the 1st one is pathetic ! In other words...the EEA cannot accept better offers of jobs as well !

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:08 pm

I don't think you can get proper answer on these assumed scenarios. Do you mean that EEA national is doing some temporary/casual job and you are about to apply EEA2 RC and NINO?
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:28 pm

On your first scenario,do you think that HO will issue RC after confirmation from the company that EEA national left the job and no more working?

But if EEA national left the job and start a better job,then best think is this to sent the updated documents to HO to avoid refusal.
Or if already refused then re apply with the support of fresh documents is the best option.

JulianaV

Post by JulianaV » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:45 pm

sheraz7 wrote:I don't think you can get proper answer on these assumed scenarios. Do you mean that EEA national is doing some temporary/casual job and you are about to apply EEA2 RC and NINO?
More or less...The contract is a permanent contract, But It's a Mc Donnalds contract. We don't know if they have intentions to terminate the contract in the end of summer , for example.

and my husband will apply tomorrow for the EEA2 after a refusal and also, he applied for the NIN few weeks ago with the COA only. We believe that the NINo application actually is jeopardised.

But my idea of the topic is much more to discuss generic situations where everybody is subject and help others people with simmilar scenario.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:58 pm

JulianaV wrote:
sheraz7 wrote:I don't think you can get proper answer on these assumed scenarios. Do you mean that EEA national is doing some temporary/casual job and you are about to apply EEA2 RC and NINO?
More or less...The contract is a permanent contract, But It's a Mc Donnalds contract. We don't know if they have intentions to terminate the contract in the end of summer , for example.

and my husband will apply tomorrow for the EEA2 after a refusal and also, he applied for the NIN few weeks ago with the COA only. We believe that the NINo application actually is jeopardised.

But my idea of the topic is much more to discuss generic situations where everybody is subject and help others people with simmilar scenario.
In such situation i will recommend to send EEA1 in same envelope too because it will process more quicker means caseworker has to confirm the EEA's national employment more quickly and the same will also minimize the chances of eea2 refusal on treaty rights reasons. Try to give the correct details of McDonald as in many occasions they don't pick phone because of busy environment and the same the caseworker can use excuse in refusing.
For Nino, usually passport is also needed along with coa but national id card maybe acceptable too.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS