ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need some help thanks

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ahmad_785

need some help thanks

Post by ahmad_785 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:23 pm

hi every one i know i have been a pain for a long time asking you nice people alot of question but you people are so nice and helpful that's why i ask you nice people for help.
question is me and wife are moving to Spain for ever both of us are working in England and are married.
i have an eea residence permit
i have (libro de familia) as well.
i am Pakistani and she is from Spain.
question is can i go to Spain and work there on these documents(eea family permit issued in uk) or do i have to apply for some thing new?
if i have to apply for something new can i apply it from UK or i have to be in Spain to apply for it.
what do i have to appy for what its called and how can i apply for it and how long is the processing time for it.
we are married for 2 years if that helps in any way.
thank you any help will be appreciated.
hmmmmm

i forgot my SIGNATURE :)

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: need some help thanks

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:03 pm

An EU national after working in another EU member country can return to its home country along with its non-eu family members through surinder Singh route. I believe that all the evidences about working & residence in UK will facilitate in Spain to apply the residence permit there under that route.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Donutz

Post by Donutz » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:13 pm

Indeed, the "SS route" is also known under other names such as the "EU route" , I don't know what term the Spanish use for this. Regardless, you will fall under directive 2004/38/EC, family member of EU/EAA national, see the sticky for more info on this directive. There may be online sources for more clear instructions on how to return from the UK to Spain under the directive. Generally you will have to show that you and your EU spouse have actually lived in the UK for atleast a few months. So I hope you have sufficient paperwork to proof this.

ahmad_785

Post by ahmad_785 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:21 pm

thanks for the reply just wanted to ask one more thing
can i apply for SS from UK or i have to be in Spain?
another thing if i can apply from UK how can i apply for it like online or my post,if by post then please tell where can i get the application any thing will be really helpful
last thing i went to Spanish emabassay today with my wife on the help desk people are just clue less she said to us that go to Spain and sout it out from there thats it no help how or what documents to take
i just need help with this thing please help me i am really a newbie and on know any thing about this SS route thanks alot.
if any one have a experience like me please reply with the process thanks
hmmmmm

i forgot my SIGNATURE :)

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:02 am

Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

doni
Newly Registered

Post by doni » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:52 am

hi
im a citizenship from kosovo.
and my 4 year old doughter wich lives in sweden with her mom.and they took resident permit card in may 2014. and me and my doughters mom we are divorced...but i live in kosovo
i wanna know wich is my possibility or wich rights do i have to go and be together with my doughter in sweden .
i wanna know do i have the right to go in sweden
what should i do
how should i apply

please answer as soon as possible

Donutz

Post by Donutz » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:22 pm

Since you are deforced and more importantly, your ex is not a EU citizen (had not naturalized but is still on ressidence permit) You cannot apply under directive 2004/38/EC.

Perhaps a regular short stay visa for the purpose of visiting family/friends could work. You may have to ask the embassy or an immigration lawyer. Is your purpose holiday or settlement/immigration? If the plan is immigration I give you little chanche, they may be reluctant to issue a short stay tourist visa also, fearing that you will not return home.

doni
Newly Registered

Post by doni » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:22 pm

i dont know did you understand me maybe i was not clear .i readed the directive
but im not an EU citizen
im from kosovo .and kosovo is not in EU
but me as biological parent do i have the right to go and live to my child in sweden
and to ask to migrationborard for permition to live with my child,
what do you with do i have the right from the ambassy
or if i go directly to sweden and ask the migrationboard there

Donutz

Post by Donutz » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:29 pm

I wish I could help but my knowledge is not sufficient. I do not think you can apply for a residence permit (is that what you want?) or for a special visa. Only a normal 90 day visa for tourists. But I am not sure!

Perhaps other people on this forum know. I hope they will answer. If you want answers quick: email the embassy, and also email the immigration board.

doni
Newly Registered

Post by doni » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:47 pm

ok i understand
i dont want to get a permanent visum but maybe first a visum to stay legal to sweden with my doughter
i mean alike a 2 years visum first so what do you think