ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILLEGAL DNA test required baby 1st passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

biofena
- thin ice -

Re: ILLEGAL DNA test required baby 1st passport

Post by biofena » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:26 pm

lynxukauq :
Have you not read the British Nationality act which gives the British mother the right to pass the British nationality even if the baby is born abroad? !
With due respect but why do you think what Amber/john or even you said represents what the law states? ! You only state your personal opinion here which happened to be wrong ..

Wanderer : are you a solicitor? Did you spend the last 10 minutes to read the BRITISH nationality ACT?
?

Did you even try to put yourself in our situation for 10 minutes? ! (We've been struggling for 10 MONTHS) !

i bet you didn't, so till you do,please don't distract us from getting a genuine answer which might help ...

Thank you,
We made guys,we found a solution for our problem ...
thanks all ...

lynxukauq
Member of Standing

Post by lynxukauq » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:59 pm

My friend everyone here is trying to help you, we don't give our opinion, we know the facts contained in the ACT, and hence can guide you better...

Answer the following question

The Mother, Is she
British otherwise than by descent
OR
British by descent?

The distinction between the two affects a British citizen's ability to transmit that citizenship to children born abroad.

British citizens by descent cannot transmit their citizenship to children born abroad.
British citizens otherwise than by descent automatically transmit their citizenship to children born abroad.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:06 pm

lynxukauq wrote: The Mother, Is she
British otherwise than by descent
OR
British by descent?

The distinction between the two affects a British citizen's ability to transmit that citizenship to children born abroad.

British citizens by descent cannot transmit their citizenship to children born abroad.
British citizens otherwise than by descent automatically transmit their citizenship to children born abroad.
OP has said she's British by descent.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

lynxukauq
Member of Standing

Post by lynxukauq » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:13 pm

OP has said she's British by descent.
Doesn't seem like OP understands the concept from from his replies..
lynxukauq :
Have you not read the British Nationality act which gives the British mother the right to pass the British nationality even if the baby is born abroad? !

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:12 pm

I think it's rude to imply that John and myself are basically making it all up! I suggest the OP seeks legal advice rather than starts to argue on here.

If the Mother was naturalised as British she will be British otherwise than by descent, though, the OP needs to expand on how the Mother acquired British Citizenship.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

biofena
- thin ice -

Post by biofena » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:46 pm

Hello again,
no my friend, i understand the BRITOSH Nationality ACT and I know my child's rights which you're trying to deny by any mean rather than addressing the main issue (DNA) ...
Do you think the British Gov will ask for a DNA from someone who doesn't qualify for British nationality??
The baby got his British nationality already so why don't we move forward rather than going backward with the case?!

Amber,in my culture, I'm not allowed to comment on what you said because you're a lady but please be careful with the kind of advice you give on this forum because I have knowledge but maybe someone else doesn't and they'll blindly follow your words which - again - are TOTALLY wrong ...

All what i said is that you're giving your ipi ion opinion not a legal fact...

Please make sure of your informationa before you misguide smomeone here..
thak you

otherwise by descent therefore baby has a right to a British passport as of 2.1a of the Nationality Act.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:50 pm

But you'd said the Mother was British by descent, which is the opposite. You clearly didn't understand the meaning, it is you that was incorrect, nobody else! You clearly have no knowledge on the subject. We've helped 1000s of people on here so please stand back and think before you type.

If you continue with your attitude you'll be put on -thin ice-.
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:22 pm

biofena wrote: Amber,in my culture, I'm not allowed to comment on what you said because you're a lady but please be careful with the kind of advice you give on this forum because I have knowledge but maybe someone else doesn't and they'll blindly follow your words which - again - are TOTALLY wrong ...
Maybe you'd enjoy life more 'in your culture' - here in the enlightened world women are allowed opinions as we all are. You won't like it here. Amber is a valued Sage on here and although we've crossed swords a few times he/she knows his/her stuff. (I didn't even know his/her sex, because it doesn't matter...)

Why the urge for the child to be British if we are so poor and Egypt is so great? How is the rioting and corruption BTW?

biofena
- thin ice -

Post by biofena » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:35 pm

Amber i think it's really irrelevant to the question ..do you think with your experience helping "1000s" that they'll ask for a DNA from a baby who doesn't qualify to be British?!

I've been giving the information i get from your Gov. BTW until i started searching the mother's paper myself.

Don't threaten me,alright? ! That's Really out of order !

your attitude is so weird to be honest not the one of a moderator who wants to help...

I think you're getting carried away when you say you helped 1000s of people!

OCan i say I'll put you on a burning rod because i don't appreciate your attitude or only because you're moderator you think you've the right to threaten people here?! Weired tbh !

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:39 pm

biofena wrote:Amber i think it's really irrelevant to the question ..do you think with your experience helping "1000s" that they'll ask for a DNA from a baby who doesn't qualify to be British?!

I've been giving the information i get from your Gov. BTW until i started searching the mother's paper myself.

Don't threaten me,alright? ! That's Really out of order !

your attitude is so weird to be honest not the one of a moderator who wants to help...

I think you're getting carried away when you say you helped 1000s of people!

OCan i say I'll put you on a burning rod because i don't appreciate your attitude or only because you're moderator you think you've the right to threaten people here?! Weired tbh !
I think Amber was using the Royal 'We'. Are you drunk?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:43 pm

Amber wrote 'we've helped'. i.e plural. I do feel that you should accept that you misled the forum when you said your wife is British by descent and were advised accordingly. You now say that she is British other than by descent. Time could have been saved if you'd checked this before posting. You'll note that Amber has responded to over 6,000 posts.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

biofena
- thin ice -

Post by biofena » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:45 pm

Wanderer u would never even consider living in your country ... btw, you're the 1st on the "league of shame" on independent British newspaper :)

Yes my country is great ..yours is " enlightened world" ?!

Obviously you know NOTHING about my culture if tou think women here don't have their opinions lol

This only shows your ideas are shallow ...
I wont waste more of my precious time...
remember riots when shops were burnt and people stabbed inthe streets was it London? Lol..
corruption? ! You mean the iron rust woman? Or invading Iraq and putting 3000 taxes on the British people? ... honestly

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:49 pm

So maybe it isn't such a good idea for you and your family to settle here. It doesn't seem that you'll adjust too well to the way of life, politics, economy etc. Perhaps it would be wise to have a re-think.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:57 pm

I thought muslims weren't allowed to drink, this guy sounds like he's had too many.

I'm leaving this now - thread best locked IMHO, OP has a closed mind and no truth will open it. Pity, I do like to try and convert the terminally bewildered.

I have bigger fish to fry, all my Jaffa Cakes have melted in the packet in the heat and that was my midnight snack :(

biofena
- thin ice -

Post by biofena » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:01 am

Casa wrote:So maybe it isn't such a good idea for you and your family to settle here. It doesn't seem that you'll adjust too well to the way of life, politics, economy etc. Perhaps it would be wise to have a re-think.
Casa,
I cannot tell my wife and baby to rethink about family.friends,work,community,etccc...

This is our tie to your country.
again I repeat my problem was with the British Gov.not the British people/culture /finances.

I believe you understand.
Thank you so much,

biofena
- thin ice -

Post by biofena » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:05 am

Wanderer wrote:I thought muslims weren't allowed to drink, this guy sounds like he's had too many.

I'm leaving this now - thread best locked IMHO, OP has a closed mind and no truth will open it. Pity, I do like to try and convert the terminally bewildered.

I have bigger fish to fry, all my Jaffa Cakes have melted in the packet in the heat and that was my midnight snack :(
We don't drink no...
we've hearts too..
you better clean your heart on your way because you're nothing but a dearly beloved rude arrogant idiot !

ryan1512lon

Post by ryan1512lon » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:07 am

I think this thread is getting a bit silly and should be locked or/and deleted...

No offence please, but you keep contradicting yourself, after all, if Britain is so bad, why are you so keen to live here?

Amber is definitely knowledgeable and so is the community in this great forum, we are trying to help, this is the aim of this forum. So if you can't get any help here please seek legal advice. Just a friendly advice again, please do not take this personal.

I wish you all the best though!

biofena
- thin ice -

Post by biofena » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:09 am

Wander read your own paper for God's sake http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... a-U-S.html

biofena
- thin ice -

Post by biofena » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:14 am

ryan1512lon wrote:I think this thread is getting a bit silly and should be locked or/and deleted...

No offence please, but you keep contradicting yourself, after all, if Britain is so bad, why are you so keen to live here?

Amber is definitely knowledgeable and so is the community in this great forum, we are trying to help, this is the aim of this forum. So if you can't get any help here please seek legal advice. Just a friendly advice again, please do not take this personal.

Thank you,iwish yoy all the best too.
I'll seek legal advice elsewhere yes..
Thanks again...

Btw I'm not keen to live in the UK no offense plz i want my baby to be able to see his family there.
I'm not even trying to visit the UK

akash08

Post by akash08 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:35 am

biofena wrote:
ryan1512lon wrote:I think this thread is getting a bit silly and should be locked or/and deleted...

Thank you,iwish yoy all the best too.
I'll seek legal advice elsewhere yes..
Thanks again...

Btw I'm not keen to live in the UK no offense plz i want my baby to be able to see his family there.
I'm not even trying to visit the UK
Hey man, this is not a place to rant or dump your frustration. This is a place where people help each other.

You have clearly decided British Govt is wrong and you want everyone to repeat that. Go and find another forum for that. Write here only if you need assistance from people regarding immigration related matters or if you have anything to help people.

Why do not you understand that British govt is asking you for DNA test because they do not trust the birth certificate you submitted? Why do not you understand that they think it may have been obtained by fraud? You can rant, shout and abuse but you have to ask yourself why they do not trust your document and what you can do to convince them. None other than you know what kind of birth certificate you have submitted.

biofena
- thin ice -

Post by biofena » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:29 am

the birth certificate is approved by the british embassy,so u think its a fraud or do u think the british gov doubts it still?! i know thats a forum,all what i said was thank u guys but your info is wrong.then the "ROYAL WE" ego of the "ENLIGHTENED WORLD" started to pour its curses on me and my nation ! listen ,thanks to those who did have a heart and tried to help...

To those with dearly beloved comments i say you better wake up,we no longer ride a camel, the most succesful and community orientated peop

biofena
- thin ice -

Post by biofena » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:34 am

people not only in the UK but all over the world are EGYPTIANS,profs in your universities are EGYPTIANS.
our differences complete us except those miserable dearly beloved ones...thank you

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:02 am

Before we focus only on the DNA issue, if your wife is with you in Egypt I assume she isn't currently employed in the UK. In order to settle here she must be earning a minimum of £18,600 per annum or have £64,000 in savings held in an accessible account for at least 6 months. Are you able to meet these conditions?
(Casa, not CR001)

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:57 am

I have no time for yet more misogynistic comments and I won't be called weird for doing nothing wrong. This thread is getting locked and the OP on thin ice. Anymore from him and he'll be banned.