ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

phaara
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by phaara » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:40 am

many congrats qadz. Pls dont forget to pray for us.

Guys pls guide
What is "visa application reference number"
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:30 am

phaara wrote:many congrats qadz. Pls dont forget to pray for us.

Guys pls guide
What is "visa application reference number"
This is the number that written on ur yellow colour slip issued from gerrys.
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:34 am

Yesterday received reply from UKVI

Thank you for contacting the United Kingdom Visas and Immigration
International Enquiry Service.

Please be informed that the update of your application as of today is
showing as below;

"Your visa application has not yet been assessed by an Entry Clearance
Officer (ECO)."

An escalation has been made on your enquiry, and we will update you once
we have more information. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
Those peoples r ver lucky who got visas from british embassy islamabad. I think they r giving punishment to january applicants.
@ zeeh i appreciate ur work abt complaint work u r going to do.
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

Mrs Asim

Post by Mrs Asim » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:23 am

I thought Gerrys don't exist anymore in Pakistan ??? If they do what exactly is their role now as I'm aware previously you would pay the fees through them???

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:32 am

qadz wrote:can anyone plz tell me that how many days are there to travel to the uk from the date u get your visa stamped?
Arrive UK ASAP to avoid unnecessary complications.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:34 am

Mrs Asim wrote:I thought Gerrys don't exist anymore in Pakistan ??? If they do what exactly is their role now as I'm aware previously you would pay the fees through them???
They still are an intermediate, they will collect and check all your documents to ensure you are eligible to apply. In short they are a courier service.

sami3

Post by sami3 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:04 am

Safikazmi12 wrote:Yesterday received reply from UKVI

Thank you for contacting the United Kingdom Visas and Immigration
International Enquiry Service.

Please be informed that the update of your application as of today is
showing as below;

"Your visa application has not yet been assessed by an Entry Clearance
Officer (ECO)."

An escalation has been made on your enquiry, and we will update you once
we have more information. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
Those peoples r ver lucky who got visas from british embassy islamabad. I think they r giving punishment to january applicants.
@ zeeh i appreciate ur work abt complaint work u r going to do.

I didn't receive any reply form UKVI international :shock:

sami3

Post by sami3 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:05 am

[quote="zeeh"][quote="sami3"]

@ Zeeh Much appreciated bro :lol:

Mrs Asim

Post by Mrs Asim » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:18 am

How necessary is attestation on nikah Nama by foreign ministry affairs Pakistan? We already have the mufti stamp on it plus a English attested copy and registered at local UC.

sami3

Post by sami3 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:25 am

Mrs Asim wrote:How necessary is attestation on nikah Nama by foreign ministry affairs Pakistan? We already have the mufti stamp on it plus a English attested copy and registered at local UC.

It is not compulsory to have it stamped by foreign Ministry. All you need to is attested by Government grade 17 officer. I don't know how you find someone in Pakistan.

Mrs Asim

Post by Mrs Asim » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:30 am

Mine was attested by a legal solicitor is that going to be okay ?

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:01 pm

Asalaam o Alikum

ALHUMDILILAH GUYS AFTER 2 N HALF YEAR OF WAIT I CAN FINALLY SAY MY HUSBAND GOT HIS VISA TODAY EEKKK!!

ALHUMDILILAH WITH THE WILL OF ALLAH IT TOOK ONLY 18 WORKING DAYS

Timeline

Applied 11th July 2014
Rfc 7th August Visa Granted

I applied under Category A and D with cash savings...

I also need to share an important experience with you all. I gave 7 month wage slips and the net income on 2 weeks wage slips DID NOT MATCH THE DIRECT DEBIT IN THE ACCOUNT i was overpaid through direct debit. Now alot of people say THIS IS A MUST NET INCOME HAS TO MATCH IF ONE DOESNT you will get refused but now my file is proof that as long as you have a reasonable explanation given before explaining any discrepancies then you are still in with a chance. Ofcourse this wil vary from case to case and circumstances depending on how one rectified the error. From my experience on this forum the best way to rectify such a mistake is to pay back any overpayments or underpayments through your accounts this is what i did i transferred the overpayment to my employer and attached the bankstatments highlighting this and Alhumdililah it wasnt an issue.

So please dont think its the end of the world if your net income doesnt match your direct debit etc, seek legal advice and make sure you have sufficient proof to show this eg why it happened, how you fixed it. They just want an explanation.

Another point i want to share from PERSONAL experience... if you have unpaid leave throughout ur employment you will be refused as it means you are lacking evidential requirements the wage slips must be consistent there should be no unpaid breaks, alot of people are risking this and I am sharing from own experience based on my previous refusal that unpaid leave is not accepted regardless of employment letters and explanations.

These ecos want to see everything in black and white. Dont let them dout anything

If anyone has ANY questionz feel free to ask as i know exactly how hard this is... I have been refused twice and this was my 3rd application, always have faith in Allah swt, never give up.
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:08 pm

OH and another few points, my husband wasnt called for any interviews at all.... alot of people have been getting interviews he didnt get one.. He sat ETS A1 City and Guilds.

Secondly this emailing UKVISAS is alot of nonsense they are 90 percent of the time automated replies, so all you guys getting mails saying its delayed etc dont lose heart. I say this because after emailing them tracking the status on the 6th of august i got a mail saying ' As of today your husbands application is delayed for further enquiries' I was gutted thinking that back to square one they have seen a problem. But Then on 7th august at 3.30pm we got rfc. This obviously shows they dont know what they are talking about and mostly send automated emails, ridiculous.

Also, we didnt receive any confirmation emails or texts at all. Just one call yesterday for rfc.

I will post a full list of what i submitted later, i can assure you all i didn't complicate anything at all. Literally kept it simple, and just explained everything.
Applied online 15/9/15

sami3

Post by sami3 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:11 pm

HELLO786 wrote:Asalaam o Alikum

ALHUMDILILAH GUYS AFTER 2 N HALF YEAR OF WAIT I CAN FINALLY SAY MY HUSBAND GOT HIS VISA TODAY EEKKK!!

Timeline

Applied 11th July 2014

I also need to share an important experience with you all. I gave 7 month wage slips and the net income on 2 weeks wage slips DID NOT MATCH THE DIRECT DEBIT IN THE ACCOUNT i was overpaid through direct debit. Now alot of people say THIS IS A MUST NET INCOME HAS TO MATCH IF ONE DOESNT you will get refused but now my file is proof that as long as you have a reasonable explanation given before explaining any discrepancies then you are still in with a chance. Ofcourse this wil vary from case to case and circumstances depending on how one rectified the error. From my experience on this forum the best way to rectify such a mistake is to pay back any overpayments or underpayments through your accounts this is what i did i transferred the overpayment to my employer and attached the bankstatments highlighting this and Alhumdililah it wasnt an issue.

So please dont think its the end of the world if your net income doesnt match your direct debit etc, seek legal advice and make sure you have sufficient proof to show this eg why it happened, how you fixed it. They just want an explanation.

Another point i want to share from PERSONAL experience... if you have unpaid leave throughout ur employment you will be refused as it means you are lacking evidential requirements the wage slips must be consistent there should be no unpaid breaks, alot of people are risking this and I am sharing from own experience based on my previous refusal that unpaid leave is not accepted regardless of employment letters and explanations.

These ecos want to see everything in black and white. Dont let them dout anything

If anyone has ANY questionz feel free to ask as i know exactly how hard this is... I have been refused twice and this was my 3rd application, always have faith in Allah swt, never give up.

Wow MashALLAh great news :D Congratulations... i am in the process of writing a letter directly to ECM Islamabad. Please pray for me too. my wife applied on 20th January at Islamabad.

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:20 pm

Well deserved !!! Congratulations

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:29 pm

saf786 wrote:Well deserved !!! Congratulations

Thank u guyss!!
Yeah saf786 we been one of the longest waiting, in shaa Allah ul have good news soon too!
Applied online 15/9/15

hadz7

Post by hadz7 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:47 pm

Congrats Hello 786
remember us in ur prayers :)

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:12 pm

To Hello786

Congratulations. I am so happy to hear your news. I just hope my time comes soon. Thanks for all the advice, if needed i will use with next application as i dont know whats going on with our current application apart from that its on hold.

Please still remember us in your duas,. Its been over 3 and half years since i have been married and this is our 2nd application. I do have gaps in employment (4 months, but i am self employed and at the end of the year earnings were above the income threshold). So i hope they will grant husband visal, in the meantime i am also planning ahead for 3rd application just encase.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:14 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Hello786

Congratulations. I am so happy to hear your news. I just hope my time comes soon. Thanks for all the advice, if needed i will use with next application as i dont know whats going on with our current application apart from that its on hold.

Please still remember us in your duas,. Its been over 3 and half years since i have been married and this is our 2nd application. I do have gaps in employment (4 months, but i am self employed and at the end of the year earnings were above the income threshold). So i hope they will grant husband visal, in the meantime i am also planning ahead for 3rd application just encase.

Thanks hads n alwayshope..
In shaa Allah everyone will be united with their partners asap! Yeah alwayshope always best to be prepared
Applied online 15/9/15

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:18 pm

HELLO786 wrote:OH and another few points, my husband wasnt called for any interviews at all.... alot of people have been getting interviews he didnt get one.. He sat ETS A1 City and Guilds.

Secondly this emailing UKVISAS is alot of nonsense they are 90 percent of the time automated replies, so all you guys getting mails saying its delayed etc dont lose heart. I say this because after emailing them tracking the status on the 6th of august i got a mail saying ' As of today your husbands application is delayed for further enquiries' I was gutted thinking that back to square one they have seen a problem. But Then on 7th august at 3.30pm we got rfc. This obviously shows they dont know what they are talking about and mostly send automated emails, ridiculous.

Also, we didnt receive any confirmation emails or texts at all. Just one call yesterday for rfc.

I will post a full list of what i submitted later, i can assure you all i didn't complicate anything at all. Literally kept it simple, and just explained everything.
Masallah congrats, your hard work paid off. Have a happy blessed life.

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:20 pm

HELLO786 wrote:Asalaam o Alikum

Timeline

Applied 11th July 2014

MASHA'ALLAH great news, stay blessed and have a wonderful blessed life ahead.

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:12 pm

saf786 wrote:Well deserved !!! Congratulations
MASHALLAH its a great new i am soo happy for you. You must be soo happy after the long suffering :-) remember us all in your prayers n have a blessed life:-)
Applied in lahore on 04/07/2013
Under process 19/07/2013
Got a letter on 27/09/2013 its on hold
Doc submitted 17/10/2013
Rfc : INSHALLAH soon

qadz

Post by qadz » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:19 pm

HELLO786 wrote:OH and another few points, my husband wasnt called for any interviews at all.... alot of people have been getting interviews he didnt get one.. He sat ETS A1 City and Guilds.

congratulationssss ..:)
yeah i didn't get any email or text as well..

Mrs Asim

Post by Mrs Asim » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:32 pm

Does the Teleperformance registration link to pakistani applicants too as the drop down option does not have Pakistan...

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:39 pm

JazakaAllah khair everyone
Applied online 15/9/15