ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

very urgent help please

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

stevens874
Newly Registered

very urgent help please

Post by stevens874 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:03 am

Hi,
I am going to apply for Tier1 Entrepreneur visa 50k PSW route tomorrow. But just my solicitor told me that company should not be more than 12 months old, is it right?

I opened a company in Nov 2012 and applied for Tier1 Entrepreneur visa, its was refused on bases that i dont have full access to 50k. So the company is running from that time, all is ok.

Can any one please let me know about any condition that company/business should not be more than 12 month old? If this is the case, what i should do?

Regards

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: very urgent help please

Post by ishfaqsangra » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:52 am

You need a Current Appointment Report(CAR) dated within 3 months with your application.If you have that,there is no problem.If you have not ideally they ask for a paid one but if you have no time just print it online free from Company's website and send it with application.
Hope it helps.

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:06 pm

Please don't mind your solicitor. All you need is Current Appointment Report from companies house to confirm the you are still a director of the company.

In fact using the company that more than year old will help you more

Zaidii

Post by Zaidii » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:57 pm

stevens874 wrote:Hi,
I am going to apply for Tier1 Entrepreneur visa 50k PSW route tomorrow. But just my solicitor told me that company should not be more than 12 months old, is it right?

I opened a company in Nov 2012 and applied for Tier1 Entrepreneur visa, its was refused on bases that i dont have full access to 50k. So the company is running from that time, all is ok.

Can any one please let me know about any condition that company/business should not be more than 12 month old? If this is the case, what i should do?

Regards

Steven you need Cuurent Appointment Report the one you request over the phone phone which comes through post. The online version is company information report. My T1 was refused last year and the only issue was that I provided company information report(the one you request online).
A lot of people got there visa by only providing the online report however some got there's rejected including myself.
Regards
Zaidi

ECOTROT

Post by ECOTROT » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:38 pm

I suspect your solicitor may have been talking about the investment. You can't rely on any money spent by the business over 12 months ago for the purposes of meeting the £50k requirement.