ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Previous Earning and Company has closed

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tsadeel79

ILR Previous Earning and Company has closed

Post by tsadeel79 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:30 pm

**Please help me ASAP**
Thanks for info! I have couple of question i hope you guys help me.
I will qualify for ILR on 6 Oct 14 (5 yrs) on Tier 1 (G) (Visa valid Dec 2014). My 2 questions are

1- Previous earning points I am showing 10 months payslip from my previous employer and 2 month from current employer however, unfortunately my previous company has been closed due to financial downfall and most of my points claiming from my previous employer. Will this effect on my previous earning points? I have online payslips(singed) with previous employer letters + Bank statements showing salary reflect to payslips + online P60 (singed) + letter from employer that my payslip and p60 are authentic. But I am worried if home office want to confirm direct from company and company doesn't exits now.

2- Can I apply middle of September 2014 in PEO as 28 days before qualifying period as still my visa valid until Dec 2014?

3- Can my wife apply with me as she came in Sep 2010 on Tier 1 (G) dependent, she spent almost 4 years now?

Please let me know answers.

Thanks in advance

tsadeel79

Re: ILR Previous Earning and Company has closed

Post by tsadeel79 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:04 pm

please anyone can have any response response on my issue asap. I need urgent advice

many thanks

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:48 am

Is there anyone to help me on my questions? No one can advice me :(

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:42 am

no help or advice provided on my issues so sad :(

hsr1972

Post by hsr1972 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:50 am

I don't think there is any issue as long as you have all Payslips and bank statments reflecting your net salary credit ,employer letter.

Ensure you specify all the details in the covering letter about your company downfall. If you are opting for PEO same day service you can explain it to caseworker about the company downfall in detail.

-hsr_72