ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

salman22
Newly Registered

Re: Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

Post by salman22 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:47 pm

i applied for my parents Family visit visa 6 months on 25th June 2014 and my dad recv call from gerry on 11th july 2014 that passport is ready to collect but that time i did not received any call or e-mail from abu dhabhi and unfortunately they didn't get visa it was refused. and the refusal letter said that my parents did not explain their monthly income and deposit in their bank and also family ties in Pakistan, so accroding to HOME OFFICE they thought my parents wont come back as they as no family living in Pakistan, which was wrong because their solicitor never explained anything on the application form but this time i re applied on 22nd july 2014 in lahore and today i recieved a e-mail from 3G Uncleared Your application has been issued and will shortly be returned to our commercial partner. This does not mean that your documents are ready to collect: Please await confirmation of this, or follow the collection instructions you have already been given. Thanks to Allah please if you need any information do contact me i will suggest you.....and last thing my parents were refused 2 time before first refusal was 13 feb 2012 because documents was not translated...................

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:21 pm

salman22 wrote:i applied for my parents Family visit visa 6 months on 25th June 2014 and my dad recv call from gerry on 11th july 2014 that passport is ready to collect but that time i did not received any call or e-mail from abu dhabhi and unfortunately they didn't get visa it was refused. and the refusal letter said that my parents did not explain their monthly income and deposit in their bank and also family ties in Pakistan, so accroding to HOME OFFICE they thought my parents wont come back as they as no family living in Pakistan, which was wrong because their solicitor never explained anything on the application form but this time i re applied on 22nd july 2014 in lahore and today i recieved a e-mail from 3G Uncleared Your application has been issued and will shortly be returned to our commercial partner. This does not mean that your documents are ready to collect: Please await confirmation of this, or follow the collection instructions you have already been given. Thanks to Allah please if you need any information do contact me i will suggest you.....and last thing my parents were refused 2 time before first refusal was 13 feb 2012 because documents was not translated...................
Cong.. plz share with other what exactly reasons they mentioned and how you resolved them so other would get guidance.. thanks
Khurram

irfantahir
Newly Registered

Post by irfantahir » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:33 pm

salman22 wrote:i applied for my parents Family visit visa 6 months on 25th June 2014 and my dad recv call from gerry on 11th july 2014 that passport is ready to collect but that time i did not received any call or e-mail from abu dhabhi and unfortunately they didn't get visa it was refused. and the refusal letter said that my parents did not explain their monthly income and deposit in their bank and also family ties in Pakistan, so accroding to HOME OFFICE they thought my parents wont come back as they as no family living in Pakistan, which was wrong because their solicitor never explained anything on the application form but this time i re applied on 22nd july 2014 in lahore and today i recieved a e-mail from 3G Uncleared Your application has been issued and will shortly be returned to our commercial partner. This does not mean that your documents are ready to collect: Please await confirmation of this, or follow the collection instructions you have already been given. Thanks to Allah please if you need any information do contact me i will suggest you.....and last thing my parents were refused 2 time before first refusal was 13 feb 2012 because documents was not translated...................
Hello Mr.salam i also re applied on 22 july 2014 my first appointment on this day UKR01 i avil normal visa services please tell me you ail priority or normal services... i din't receive any email please tell me ..

regards
irfan tahir

arslang
Newly Registered

Post by arslang » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:57 pm

I have applied for my parents visa using priority visa service on 31/07/2014 and received traditional issued email on 04/08/2014. I was very happy as it seems like getting this email is a good sign but today I got Very confuse as I received a call from Home Office for sponsorship verification, after receiving the ISSUED email. I am now very confused. Why did they send me email ? It is an indication that it this issued email has nothing to do with visa.

Any comments?

salman22
Newly Registered

Post by salman22 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:01 pm

i applied thorugh normal visa service paid 83 pound online

irfantahir
Newly Registered

Post by irfantahir » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:45 pm

salman22 wrote:i applied thorugh normal visa service paid 83 pound online
yes but i didn't receive any email and apply same date 22 july tell me what is this ...
regards
irfantahir

salman22
Newly Registered

Post by salman22 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:26 pm

irfan bahiee dont worry inshallah you will get reply soon. every case is diffrent...also it takes diffrent amounts of time. best of luck...

salman22
Newly Registered

Post by salman22 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:28 am

today i recv email from gerry for passport collection tomorrow .............i will update

Mehar1
Newly Registered

Post by Mehar1 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:22 pm

Dear All

I was receive the following message from 3G-Uncleared.

Subject: Your Visa Application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref: ********)
Your application has been issued and will shortly be returned to our commercial partner. This does not mean that your documents are ready to collect: Please await confirmation of this, or follow the collection instructions you have already been given.

This is an automated response so please do not reply.

After 3 days I receive another email from VFS Global for receive my passport.

I have got Visa. Now this is 100% sure that every one will got 100% visa which receive the above message from 3G-Uncleard.

Good Luck for all.

Mehar1
Newly Registered

Post by Mehar1 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:27 pm

irfantahir wrote:
salman22 wrote:i applied thorugh normal visa service paid 83 pound online
yes but i didn't receive any email and apply same date 22 july tell me what is this ...
regards
irfantahir
I was also submit my visa application on 22/07/2014. Today I have got my passport with 2 years visa.

Mehar1
Newly Registered

Post by Mehar1 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:29 pm

3G-Uncleared message mean 100% guaranty for visa.

romanali
Newly Registered

Post by romanali » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:53 pm

Hi guys I just joined this forum and this is really helpful. I reapplied on 16th July along with my wife and three kids for general visitor visa since now I have not heard anything from them and no cal from ho to verify the sponsorship. I am visiting uk since 1999 and I have visited uk 5 times and came back within mentioned time. My wife has visited as well but 10 years ago.what you guys think when will I get an update.
First visa refused on 5th June and no issued email received.
Regards

salman22
Newly Registered

Post by salman22 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:13 pm

yes my parents got their passport today, Yahoooooooooooooooooooo Visa granted...they are coming next week to UK InshAllah

iqbalpesh
Newly Registered

Post by iqbalpesh » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:03 am

I applied general visit visa on 7 july 2014 my sponsor receive call on 16 july till today no response from gerry or embassy I email UK immigration yesterday about my visa application status today I received email stated your application is delayed due some more information from third parties I am worried plz some body help me I am waiting

qxoil

Post by qxoil » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:16 pm

hello all,
i applied my family visit visa on 28th of july at isb, and my sister received a call from home office yesterday. i am just wondering that how long does it take after receiving a call from home office. i have received any email yet. i need to travel canada and my flight from isb to london is booked on 14th of august. please share ur experiecne with me.
thanks

ali_asad_pk

Post by ali_asad_pk » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:05 pm

@qxoil

provided political circumstances in Pakistan, I will suggest that you cancel your ticket and flight in time because my friend had to fly back the day Mr Qadri arrived and it took him 8 hours to arrive air port and then further 16 hours to arrive back home and had worn out dress and bad situation as he caught up in clashes of security forces so his experience was not good

Good Luck to you

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:09 pm

qxoil wrote:hello all,
i applied my family visit visa on 28th of july at isb, and my sister received a call from home office yesterday. i am just wondering that how long does it take after receiving a call from home office. i have received any email yet. i need to travel canada and my flight from isb to london is booked on 14th of august. please share ur experiecne with me.
thanks

total process would take approx 3 week . if visa would be granted then you might get an email in next 3-4 days (friday and sat is close in UAE so start from monday) then after email it takes 3-5 days collection message..
Khurram

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:16 pm

qxoil wrote:hello all,
thanks

FYI

That's timeline for my mother's application

Applied: 2nd July, In Karachi VAC
HO Call : 9th July 10:30 AM
Embassy Email : 15th July
Collection email: 18th July
Collected : 18th July.

No SMS , Received only one email for collection (So bad no track no updates from gerrys) , i did not avail any service except standard visa . frankly I assumed like in past these services could be availed and paid at VAC but you have you choose before make final online payment what extra you want.

Keep in mind due to any turmoil , BHC would close of ask for off to their staff.. could delay more
Khurram

qxoil

Post by qxoil » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:54 pm

hello guys
do u guys think Vfs isb and british embassy isb will be open and working from monday due to current situation of the country???
i think people who have applied already , their cases will process normal, as visa application from pakistan are being processed in abu dhabi.
i have flight on 14th and it looks like i have to rebook it.

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:25 pm

qxoil wrote:hello guys
do u guys think Vfs isb and british embassy isb will be open and working from monday due to current situation of the country???
i think people who have applied already , their cases will process normal, as visa application from pakistan are being processed in abu dhabi.
i have flight on 14th and it looks like i have to rebook it.
These are all asumptions.. i wont comment policitally but overall bad impression outside of pk
Khurram

qxoil

Post by qxoil » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:15 pm

true these are all asumptions. i hope i get my passport back soon. so atleast i can travel to canada which is very important for me. and not doubt about it that politicaly pakistan's impresstion outside pakistan is not too good. no wonder well educated and with good back ground people go abaord and dont come back to pakistan.....

Nawabali
Newly Registered

Post by Nawabali » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:27 am

Got the visa for 10 years. Following are the conclusions.
1. Please give appropriate time and fill your application with complete deliberation and full focus.
2. Give absolutely true bank statements and no need to show high bank balance.
3. It takes about 3/4 weeks time to receive back the decision.
4. When u receive a reply from 3G UN-CLEARED, YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN ISSUED, It means ur visa has been approved n Ur Courier will soon delievery u it in 3/4 days.
5. You receive a reply UR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RESOLVED when there was some imbeguity n with fone call it is clarified n visa issued.
6. When you receive no reply from 3G uncleared, It means Visa not approved.
Last of all, Have patience and Trust Allah that whatever happens, It happens for the best.
If ever I can b of any help I may also be contacted at my cell No: 03219502425
Best wishes and regards to all.

sakina921

Post by sakina921 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:26 pm

does anybody apply on 28th july or after that any response any news and is there any connection between call to sponsor and visa issued plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply

qxoil

Post by qxoil » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:48 pm

@ sakina
i applied on 28th for a six months visa. i am travelling to canada and will stay on week to my sister in london. my financing my trip myself.i just gave details of my sister and her address and contact no , where i am gonna stay. she got a call from home office last thrusday. she was confirmed some of my details. and that no updates....
i will update you guy if i get any reply.
what about u...
post ur exprience if you could

sakina921

Post by sakina921 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:16 pm

thanks qxoil
so is there any relation of contacting sponsor with visa issued and any hope what they asked ur sponsor