ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 year long residency and correct form and documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sad.1

10 year long residency and correct form and documents

Post by sad.1 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:00 am

hi i am due for my ILR on long residency(10 years) in a year time. i will be applying my ILR in jan 2016.
one of my friend told me you would required to provide whole 12 months bank statement.

i would really appreciate your help if any one please put a light on the rules and requirements on 10 years long residency(ILR).

1- what bank statement required?
2- i am on entrepreneur visa would i require to provide business bank statement?
3- how many months the statement should be ?
4- how much money do i have to show in account?
5- which set of application form will be used?

please i will really appreciate your help as if they required whole year bank statement so i will have to prepare my self for it.
kindly put the light of your experience in this case, i am looking forward from experts.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: 10 year long residency and correct form and documents

Post by Amber » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:30 am

If you have a passport(s) covering the 10 year period, no further supporting evidence is required.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:52 am

1. Passports covering 10 years
2. Current BRP card
3. 2x Passport size pics
4. Life in the UK pass certificate
5. English language certificate / university degree

Hope this helps and clears any doubts.

Regards
Khan_81

Sha123

Post by Sha123 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:43 am

khan_81 wrote:1. Passports covering 10 years
2. Current BRP card
3. 2x Passport size pics
4. Life in the UK pass certificate
5. English language certificate / university degree

Hope this helps and clears any doubts.

Regards
Khan_81

Hi Khan and Amber;

I am eligible to apply ILR 10 Year visa after 15th of August 2014. I have couple of questions to make sure before getting ready to apply the ILR visa.

I am currently holding Tier 4 student visa. My wife is having PBS dependent visa and my baby was born in UK and also having PBS Dependent visa due to my Tier 4 visa.

My wife having continuous dependent visa with me since 2009. (Tire 4 dependent visa/ PSW dependent visa)

Could you please let me know the eligibility of my wife and baby to applying dependent visas along with my ILR 10 year application and what are the forms set I need to attaché with me.

Also please let me know any specialized supporting documents for it?

Many thanks

Sha

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:41 am

thank you amber and khan8.....i have got the information thanks but can you please confirm me which set of application form i should use? i believe there are 3 type of application forms there. (LR) (M) (O) ???? and i dont have to send any statement?
thanks for sharing your knowledge with me.

Sha123

Post by Sha123 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:42 am

Amber wrote:If you have a passport(s) covering the 10 year period, no further supporting evidence is required.

Hi Amber;

I am eligible to apply ILR 10 Year visa after 15th of August 2014. I have couple of questions to make sure before getting ready to apply the ILR visa.

I am currently holding Tier 4 student visa. My wife is having PBS dependent visa and my baby was born in UK and also having PBS Dependent visa due to my Tier 4 visa.

My wife has continuous dependent visa with me since 2009. (Tire 4 dependent visa/ PSW dependent visa)

1. Could you please let me know the eligibility of my wife and baby to applying dependent visas along with my ILR 10 year application and what are the forms set I need to attaché with me.

2. Also please let me know any specialized supporting documents for it?

3. Finally, Please let me know how long will take to complete process of ILR 10 year application ?

Many thanks

Sha

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:48 am

Set (LR) on the basis of 10 years long residence
sad.1 wrote:thank you amber and khan8.....i have got the information thanks but can you please confirm me which set of application form i should use? i believe there are 3 type of application forms there. (LR) (M) (O) ???? and i dont have to send any statement?

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:55 am

Sha123 wrote:
Amber wrote:If you have a passport(s) covering the 10 year period, no further supporting evidence is required.

Hi Amber;

My wife has continuous dependent visa with me since 2009. (Tire 4 dependent visa/ PSW dependent visa)

1. Could you please let me know the eligibility of my wife and baby to applying dependent visas along with my ILR 10 year application and what are the forms set I need to attaché with me.
your wife will be applying using form FLR (M)

household combine income of 18600 or over
English language requirement
Letter from employer wrt salary and duration of job
Bank statement covering 6 to 12 months along with payslips
life in the uk pass certificat
Marriage certificate
Proof of cohabitation documents

3. Finally, Please let me know how long will take to complete process of ILR 10 year application ?

4 to 6 months

Many thanks

Sha

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:28 pm

thank you khan_81 can you please share with me the link or policy guidance for the set (LR)
is it better to send bank statement?
khan_81 wrote:Set (LR) on the basis of 10 years long residence
sad.1 wrote:thank you amber and khan8.....i have got the information thanks but can you please confirm me which set of application form i should use? i believe there are 3 type of application forms there. (LR) (M) (O) ???? and i dont have to send any statement?

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:44 pm

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _04-14.pdf
sad.1 wrote:thank you khan_81 can you please share with me the link or policy guidance for the set (LR)
is it better to send bank statement?
khan_81 wrote:Set (LR) on the basis of 10 years long residence

Sha123

Post by Sha123 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:48 pm

khan_81 wrote:
Sha123 wrote:

Hi Amber;

Marriage certificate

4 to 6 months

Many thanks

Sha

Many thanks Khan for your reply;

I am still wondering do I need to show any Finance Availability due to I am applying ILR 10 year visa application? please let me know. Many thanks again

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:17 pm

thanks khan81 i have checked it read it but i have one confusion in the application form set (LR). i can see at the end the check list which contains alot of documents.

1- birth certificate
2-driving license
3-letter/doc from employer
4-bank statements
5- building society saving books
6- payslips.

as you have mentioned all i need is my passport and photograph to show my 10 years but in here there are loads of documents listed in (LR) application form.

doctor letter showing the registration of each year
council tax
national insurance
HM REVENUE letter and p60s
employee letter and so on.........if you kindly put the light of your best knowledge on it many thanks

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:18 pm

thanks khan81 i have checked it read it but i have one confusion in the application form set (LR). i can see at the end the check list which contains alot of documents.

1- birth certificate
2-driving license
4-bank statements
6- payslips.

as you have mentioned all i need is my passport and photograph to show my 10 years but in here there are loads of documents listed in (LR) application form.

council tax
national insurance
employee letter and so on.........if you kindly put the light of your best knowledge on it many thanks

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:02 pm

These documents are required only if you couldn't provide your passports covering 10 years. Hope it helps and clear your doubts

Regards

Khan_81

sad.1 wrote:thanks khan81 i have checked it read it but i have one confusion in the application form set (LR). i can see at the end the check list which contains alot of documents.

1- birth certificate
2-driving license
4-bank statements
6- payslips.

council tax
national insurance

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:03 pm

thank you very much khan81 so now its all clear to me i really appreciate your effort and patience you have showed while explaining it to me hats off for you :) now its clear
1-passport covering 10 years
2- passport size picture
3-current BRP
4-Life in uk test
5- degree taught in UK.
really appreciate
thanks khan81

Sha123

Post by Sha123 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:11 pm

khan_81 wrote:
Sha123 wrote:

Hi Khan;

Marriage certificate

4 to 6 months

Many thanks

Sha

Hi Khan; Thanks for your reply;

could you please confirm do I need to show Finance availability for my dependents even I am applying in 10 Year ILR visa? please clear this point for me; thanks

Sha123

Post by Sha123 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:28 pm

Hi Khan;

Marriage certificate

4 to 6 months

Many thanks

Sha[/quote][/quote]

Hi thanks for your explanation!

Still I bit confused about the rules will applying to my dependens. Because She is my dependent since April-2009 till current Tier 4 pbs dependent visa.

I have norticed if dependent visa has granted before July 2012 will effect old rules; I'm not sure about this matter and please explain what conditions will apply to her when she apply her extension with my ILR 10 year visa.

She has granted 4 times as my dependent during last 5 years and most of Tier 4 pbs dependent catogery.

Because I want to make sure do I need to show Finance around £18000 for herself ?

Many thanks

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:13 pm

Hi Sha123
There are no transitional arrangement available after 6th April 2014. She will be applyin as dependent using form FLR (M) and her clock will be reset and she will be eligible to apply for ILR after 5 years unless she herself qualifies under long residence. And yes there is requirement to fulfill 18600 household income. If you go through some post, there is detailed information available wrt dependent eligibility and income requirement. Hope this helps
Khan

Sha123 wrote:Hi Khan;

Marriage certificate

4 to 6 months

Many thanks

Sha
[/quote]

Hi thanks for your explanation!

Still I bit confused about the rules will applying to my dependens. Because She is my dependent since April-2009 till current Tier 4 pbs dependent visa.

I have norticed if dependent visa has granted before July 2012 will effect old rules; I'm not sure about this matter and please explain what conditions will apply to her when she apply her extension with my ILR 10 year visa.

She has granted 4 times as my dependent during last 5 years and most of Tier 4 pbs dependent catogery.

Because I want to make sure do I need to show Finance around £18000 for herself ?

Many thanks[/quote]

Sha123

Post by Sha123 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:39 pm

[quote="khan_81"]Hi Sha123
There are no transitional arrangement available after 6th April 2014. She will be applyin as dependent using form FLR (M) and her clock will be reset and she will be eligible to apply for ILR after 5 years unless she herself qualifies under long residence. And yes there is requirement to fulfill 18600 household income. If you go through some post, there is detailed information available wrt dependent eligibility and income requirement. Hope this helps
Khan

[quote="Sha123"]

Hi Khan; I m really appreciate your comments !!

Seems to be I am in a trouble due to there is no enough household income to show my dependent ! Because I am in Tire 4 student at University and doing 20 hours contract and my wife stopped work since last January. (We have 1 and half year baby as well, that's why she stopped work, otherwise there is no issue for showing money)

In this situation, Do I have any option to extend her visa for temporary till I grant my ILR and also then I can ready that amount you stated for 12 months period to apply FLR (M). Because our both of us visa s will expire on same time while I am reaching to 10 years.

hope you could understand my situation and please give me some suggestions for me.

Many thanks

Sha123

Post by Sha123 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:17 am

[quote="Sha123"][quote="khan_81"]Hi Sha123
Khan

[quote="Sha123"]

Hi Khan; I m really appreciate your comments !!

Seems to be I am in a trouble due to there is no enough household income to show my dependent ! Because I am in Tire 4 student at University and doing 20 hours contract and my wife stopped work since last January. (We have 1 and half year baby as well, that's why she stopped work, otherwise there is no issue for showing money)

In this situation, Do I have any option to extend her visa for temporary till I grant my ILR and also then I can ready that amount you stated for 12 months period to apply FLR (M). Because our both of us visa s will expire on same time while I am reaching to 10 years.

hope you could understand my situation and please give me some suggestions for me.

Many thanks