ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mayo99

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Mayo99 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:19 pm

Qads and hello786
Congrats both of you and pray for whole who r still at processing

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:28 pm

qadz and Hello 786
congratulations :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :D
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:35 pm

HELLO786 wrote:Asalaam o Alikum

ALHUMDILILAH GUYS AFTER 2 N HALF YEAR OF WAIT I CAN FINALLY SAY MY HUSBAND GOT HIS VISA TODAY EEKKK!!

ALHUMDILILAH WITH THE WILL OF ALLAH IT TOOK ONLY 18 WORKING DAYS

Timeline

Applied 11th July 2014
Rfc 7th August Visa Granted

I applied under Category A and D with cash savings...

I also need to share an important experience with you all. I gave 7 month wage slips and the net income on 2 weeks wage slips DID NOT MATCH THE DIRECT DEBIT IN THE ACCOUNT i was overpaid through direct debit. Now alot of people say THIS IS A MUST NET INCOME HAS TO MATCH IF ONE DOESNT you will get refused but now my file is proof that as long as you have a reasonable explanation given before explaining any discrepancies then you are still in with a chance. Ofcourse this wil vary from case to case and circumstances depending on how one rectified the error. From my experience on this forum the best way to rectify such a mistake is to pay back any overpayments or underpayments through your accounts this is what i did i transferred the overpayment to my employer and attached the bankstatments highlighting this and Alhumdililah it wasnt an issue.

So please dont think its the end of the world if your net income doesnt match your direct debit etc, seek legal advice and make sure you have sufficient proof to show this eg why it happened, how you fixed it. They just want an explanation.

Another point i want to share from PERSONAL experience... if you have unpaid leave throughout ur employment you will be refused as it means you are lacking evidential requirements the wage slips must be consistent there should be no unpaid breaks, alot of people are risking this and I am sharing from own experience based on my previous refusal that unpaid leave is not accepted regardless of employment letters and explanations.

These ecos want to see everything in black and white. Dont let them dout anything

If anyone has ANY questionz feel free to ask as i know exactly how hard this is... I have been refused twice and this was my 3rd application, always have faith in Allah swt, never give up.
ahhhhhhhhhh im soooooo happy for u!!!!!!!!!
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:49 pm

Thank you everyone !! :D
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:56 pm

Ok so i have a had few mails asking me to share the documents i submitted. Here goes. Applied with Category A Salaried Employment and Category D Cash savings.

My Supporting Documents

=IDENTIFICATION
Sponsorship Letter
My Passport copy every page attested by solicitor
Birth certificate copy attested by solicitor
National Insurance copy
SU07/12 Signed and dated (can be found online)

= FINANCIAL STANDING CATEGORY A AND D

Category A:
7 month contnious wage slips
7 month corresponding bank statements
Job Contract
Employment letter
P60
PAYE Coding Notice
Husbands Job Employment Offer Letter

Category D:
7 month bank statements showing savings being untouched
Affidavit signed by my father
Proof of cash gift transfer from my father into my account (This was a bank official receipt)
Fathers passport copy attested by solicitor

=EVIDENCE OF MARRIAGE
Nikah Nama in Urdu issued by Union council as well as certified and translated
Wedding Photos/Wedding Invitation Card
General Photos of Outings
Ariline Tickets from when i went to Pakistan
Some money receipts from when i had sent money to husband
Viber/Whatsapp/GT Mobile/Skype Records (these records went back to 2 years due to my previous 2 applications i would recommend though people to send as much proof as possible)
General Birthday/Anniversary cards sent through to post

= ACCOMMODATION
Land Certificate
Lawyer letter confirming purchase
Housing Inspection Report
Latest Mortgage statement
Utility Bills

HUSBANDS DOCUMENTS
English test ETS City and Guilds A1
Tb Test Certificate
Passport
Identity Card
2 Passport sized photo copies
VAF4A form done online now
Appendix 2

This list above is exactly how i had typed it on my sponsorship letter divided into them sections aswell. I just got straight to the point. This is what my sponsorship letter contained.

- To start 4/5 lines stating who i am and i would like to sponsor my husband etc and how this has been difficult for us. I will be fully responsbile for him in the UK.
- Relationship timeline. I wrote beside this ( In this timeline i have only covered the importante events) I bullet pointed when we got engaged, first met, the two times i got refused and why. Didnt go into too much detail though.
- Financial Capabilities. My job. My salary. What i earn. I gave a calculation of my savings and employment here and highlighted it in bold. Showing that i met the income.
- Accommoadtion. Where I stay etc. When i bought my house etc.
- Future Plan. 3 lines.
- List of documents.

At the end i wrote It has been distressing for me and my husband being refused our spouse settlement visa twice. I am certain I now fulfill every requirement to satisfy the Entry Clearance officer in order to kindly grant my husbands visa.

As u will see my sponsorship letter was not overly lovey dovey just straight to the point being honest. 1 n a half pages only.

And by the grace of Almighty Allah 18 working days. Visa granted.

Honesty is the best policy guys. I cannot re-iterate enough if you have discrepancies within your employment do not ignore and presume the eco will know why, fully explain the error.

In shaa Allah you all will be re-united with your partners, this was my 3rd app. However, it was First time with cash savings and salaried employment as i changed jobs after 2nd application.

P.S ALWAYS TRY AND GIVE MORE THAN THEY REQUIRE. Eg requirement 6 month wage slips. Give them 7/8/9/10 as much as possible. I gave 7, it may not be alot more than the requirement but still better than giving bang on 6. Wait a little longer and have that extra proof to make your case stronger. It pays off.
Applied online 15/9/15

Mrs Asim

Post by Mrs Asim » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:26 pm

Hey

A very clear detailed list of documents! Just a quick Q? I thought the VAf4A form was different to the online form and we have to complete the 2 sets of form: VAF4A, Appendix and Online form? Thanks

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:08 pm

Mrs Asim wrote:Hey

A very clear detailed list of documents! Just a quick Q? I thought the VAf4A form was different to the online form and we have to complete the 2 sets of form: VAF4A, Appendix and Online form? Thanks

Sis with this new online system they seem to have adapted the vaf4a form into the online application so its basically the same thing. U will just need now forms wise appendix 2 and the vaf4a (which is now the online form) its the the exact same details) and once u have completed the whole online application there will be an option for u to check and print it off. Then u can send off with documents!

The online system is pretty straight forward it will take u through step by step wont let u print until every box is ticked.
Applied online 15/9/15

abdulraheem123

Post by abdulraheem123 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:36 pm

HELLO786 wrote:Thank you everyone !! :D

Masha Allah fantastic news. Congratulations and may Allah make everyones visa granted.

what centre did you apply under?

and whose phone number did there contact you with? the applicants or the sponser in the UK

did you pay extra for premium lounge service where there should be sending out an SMS? or you didnt?
i am just asking as my wife cant even keep the phone on her all the time, so she may be missing the calls

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:06 pm

Hello786 - Alhamdhulillah and Congratulations sister.
I am sooooo happy for you. Have a happy and blessed married life ahead and get him over asap now lol
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:24 pm

abdulraheem123 wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:Thank you everyone !! :D

Masha Allah fantastic news. Congratulations and may Allah make everyones visa granted.

what centre did you apply under?

and whose phone number did there contact you with? the applicants or the sponser in the UK

did you pay extra for premium lounge service where there should be sending out an SMS? or you didnt?
i am just asking as my wife cant even keep the phone on her all the time, so she may be missing the calls
We applied in Mirpur
They contacted my husband the applicant
We did pay for the sms service but they didnt text !
Applied online 15/9/15

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:25 pm

musriz wrote:Hello786 - Alhamdhulillah and Congratulations sister.
I am sooooo happy for you. Have a happy and blessed married life ahead and get him over asap now lol

Thank u so much!!
Ameen
Hahahahah yeah i am trying :P
Applied online 15/9/15

abdulraheem123

Post by abdulraheem123 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:52 pm

are there any april/may/june applicants on here who applied in Islamabad and are still waiting?

abdulraheem123

Post by abdulraheem123 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:01 am

HELLO786 wrote:
Secondly this emailing UKVISAS is alot of nonsense they are 90 percent of the time automated replies, so all you guys getting mails saying its delayed etc dont lose heart. I say this because after emailing them tracking the status on the 6th of august i got a mail saying ' As of today your husbands application is delayed for further enquiries'

Also, we didnt receive any confirmation emails or texts at all. Just one call yesterday for rfc.
thanks for sharing that also.

What would be interesting is that, after a few days email them again and ask for status of your application and see what reply there give. Whether there are still doing further checks or if there have updated your status to visa issued?
In that way the rest of us will know if the email inquiry service is a not worth doing or it is.

Thanks anyway if you cant do that for us or can.

th3

Post by th3 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:18 am

Hello786 and qadz,

Congratz!! Damn I am so happy for you guys, feels like a suhaag raat to me :)

I applied in March, and the latest reply is: "Your visa application has not yet been assessed by an Entry Clearance
Officer (ECO)."
Marriage 06/2011 | Visit Visa 08/2012 | Back to UK 01/2013
Applied Mirpur Cat A 12/03/14
Forwarded BHC 24/03
Escalated 1st 13/08, 2nd 10/10, 3rd 05/11

Further checking 1st 10/11, 2nd 19/11
Visa processed date 26/11, email 28/11
Visa Refused

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:06 am

Mrs Asim wrote:Mine was attested by a legal solicitor is that going to be okay ?

No its very easy to attest nikkah nama urdu plus english version from foreign office just visit durng working days submit documents and after one or 2 hour u will receive documents having attested stamp on it.
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:59 am

Congrats hello 786
Anybody on hold heard anything..!??

Mrs Asim

Post by Mrs Asim » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:25 am

Anyone applied under exemption DLA if so how did you do the calculation of maintenance ?

Not sure if mine is correct. Anyone willing to do it is welcome:

£313 monthly DLA no rent or council tax, £50,000 in savings.

blumango

Post by blumango » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:47 pm

Mrs Asim wrote:Anyone applied under exemption DLA if so how did you do the calculation of maintenance ?

hi sis.

firstly, this thread timeline only. the mods will delete your posts and close this thread.
secondly, ukba are refusing a lot of dla cases as of lately. strongly advise you to seek legal advice. I maybe wrong under the exempt rules savings are not considered.
Applied in Mirpur: 07/02/2014
Spouse Called for Interview: 02/07/2014
RFC: 10/10/2014 VISA GRANTED

newstart2014
Newly Registered

Post by newstart2014 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:27 pm

whats DLA pls?

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:35 pm

Read this posts

http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... 04025.html
quote="blumango"]
Mrs Asim wrote:Anyone applied under exemption DLA if so how did you do the calculation of maintenance ?

hi sis.

firstly, this thread timeline only. the mods will delete your posts and close this thread.
secondly, ukba are refusing a lot of dla cases as of lately. strongly advise you to seek legal advice. I maybe wrong under the exempt rules savings are not considered.[/quote]

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:38 pm

newstart2014 wrote:whats DLA pls?

Disability Living Allowance....(i,e people who cant work as result of a disability and are claiming this allowance are exempt from the 18600 requirements and basically will have to apply under rules similar to those before July 2012)

Mrs Asim

Post by Mrs Asim » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:54 pm

batleykhan wrote:
newstart2014 wrote:whats DLA pls?

Disability Living Allowance....(i,e people who cant work as result of a disability and are claiming this allowance are exempt from the 18600 requirements and basically will have to apply under rules similar to those before July 2012)
You can work but suited to your individual needs. Having a form of disability does not prevent you from working in a job adapted to your needs. Hence only working part time due to health.

newstart2014
Newly Registered

Post by newstart2014 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:16 pm

thanks everyone for the info. may allah fulfil all ur naik and jaiz wishes. ameen.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:28 pm

HELLO786, many congratulations. Your wait is finally over, may you have a happy and blessed marriage.

What I find funny however is that you've applied the same way I have, yet you got your decision much sooner. We applied at the end of May 2014, and they're still 'conducting further enquiries' on our application.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:33 pm

blumango wrote:

hi sis.

secondly, ukba are refusing a lot of dla cases as of lately. strongly advise you to seek legal advice. I maybe wrong under the exempt rules savings are not considered.
They are considered.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _FM_SE.pdf

Paragraph 12/12A FM-SE.

Courtesy of expatforums.