ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

have anyone win case in upper tribunal regarding bank letter

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kashif112
Newly Registered

have anyone win case in upper tribunal regarding bank letter

Post by Kashif112 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:42 pm

if anyone win case in upper tribunal regarding bank letter of access of team member account. please do mention. i have court hearing coming.

BlackBirdSSG
Member of Standing

Re: have anyone win case in upper tribunal regarding bank le

Post by BlackBirdSSG » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:11 am

Kindly elaborate your case & timeline. What's the refusal on and what happened in First Tribunal?

Kashif112
Newly Registered

Re: have anyone win case in upper tribunal regarding bank le

Post by Kashif112 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:53 pm

my visa was refused on base of 4 reasons.
but bank letter of access of team member bank account was not submitted at time of application. we both went to our banks but they said they do not issue such kind of letter. i had the court hearing on 5 August 2014. the 3 other reason was almost clear. but i m worried about the letter. Judge asked me do have any written evidence that bank say they do not issue any letter. and i did not have, because bank do not give in writing. i heard that some other people's cases are in upper tribunal with same issue.