ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uk Tier 1 entrepreneur visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kadnan
Newly Registered

Uk Tier 1 entrepreneur visa

Post by Kadnan » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:59 am

Dear All I'm planning to apply for tier 1 entrepreneur visa. I will appreciate, if you your valuable feedback on below points of an tier 1 entrepreneur case based on third funding from abroad

1. Third party is from overseas (Pakistan) and I am residing/working in Dubai and working with a bank since last 7 years in SME / mortgage sales.

2. Where I can research on the business categories ( I mean if planning to start some consultancy business, what are the chances?) any advice?

3. Should I hire some lawyer or go independently?

Second scenario:
2 partners setup a entrepreneur team,arrange 200k and apply both as team. Partner is doing business of transport in dubai since last 5 years and we'll arrange half of the money to sell our properties and rest we'll borrow.

Chances for success are bright in which category! Please suggest

Please help !!

Thanks in advance :lol:

Kadnan
Newly Registered

Re: Uk Tier 1 entrepreneur visa

Post by Kadnan » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:40 am

Kadnan wrote:Dear All I'm planning to apply for tier 1 entrepreneur visa. I will appreciate, if you your valuable feedback on below points of an tier 1 entrepreneur case based on third funding from abroad

1. Third party is from overseas (Pakistan) and I am residing/working in Dubai and working with a bank since last 7 years in SME / mortgage sales.

2. Where I can research on the business categories ( I mean if planning to start some consultancy business, what are the chances?) any advice?

3. Should I hire some lawyer or go independently?

Second scenario:
2 partners setup a entrepreneur team,arrange 200k and apply both as team. Partner is doing business of transport in dubai since last 5 years and we'll arrange half of the money to sell our properties and rest we'll borrow.

Chances for success are bright in which category! Please suggest

Please help !!

Thanks in advance :lol:

BlackBirdSSG
Member of Standing

Post by BlackBirdSSG » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:39 am

UK is not welcoming Immigrants anymore and it's very clear from their policy shifting on immigration all the time.

If you still want to come, I'll advice you accordingly:

1) It's not the business which counts, it's how you put that business into a plan and provide its financials clearly. In some cases where overseas statement was used, HO refused some ... stating that it's fraudullent, falsiified or not-genuiine. Even if your bank statement is genuine, HO can sometimes be very lazy and just assume that it's not authentic just by staring at it. You can however, still use it.

2) You can use this forum and search for successful business visa cases and enquire assistance or advice from them.

3) You would be needing solicitor for 3rd party documentation. So, you can hire it... but for what services are you looking to hire a solicitor?

-------------------
Scenario 2

- If you are borrowing, and money is recently being transferred into your account, you will be required to provide source of funding.
- Getting money from selling properties is fine as you will have proof of money.

-> You have two ideas i) Business Consultancy & ii)Transport Business.

- What kind of business consultancy firm are you looking to open? Kindly elaborate its type and function.
- Transport business is not a bad business, but competition is intense in here for low level businesses.

Kadnan
Newly Registered

Post by Kadnan » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:08 am

BlackBirdSSG wrote:UK is not welcoming Immigrants anymore and it's very clear from their policy shifting on immigration all the time.

1) It's not the business which counts, it's how you put that business into a plan and provide its financials clearly. In some cases where overseas statement was used, HO refused some ... stating that it's fraudullent, falsiified or not-genuiine. Even if your bank statement is genuine, HO can sometimes be very lazy and just assume that it's not authentic just by staring at it. You can however, still use it.

2) You can use this forum and search for successful business visa cases and enquire assistance or ad
BlackBirdSSG wrote:UK is not welcoming Immigrants anymore and it's very clear from their policy shifting on immigration all the time.

2) You can use this forum and search for successful business visa cases and enquire assistance or advice from them.

3) You would be needing solicitor for 3rd party documentation. So, you can hire it... but for what services are you looking to hire a solicitor?

-------------------
Scenario 2

- If you are borrowing, and money is recently being transferred into your account, you will be required to provide source of funding.
- Getting money from selling properties is fine as you will have proof of money.

- What kind of business consultancy firm are you looking to open? Kindly elaborate its type and function.
- Transport business is not a bad business, but competition is intense in here for low level businesses.
vice from them.

-------------------
Scenario 2

Thanks A lot... Got a idea ]how to proceed :-)