ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appeal information

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ayyan121
Newly Registered

appeal information

Post by ayyan121 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:03 am

Dear Friends

i have applied for psw route 50k route as a team.I am just waiting for result but i need some help.

i have 50 k in our joint account.all docs have been provided regarding company established in april more then 3 months.

my question is that if unfortunately visa is refused on some other grounds apart from funds .we go to appeal and during appeal we use funds ,whether the judge will consider our bank statement at the time of application or he will request a new latest copy of bank statement .
as i have heard the appeal is always heard on the basis docs provided at the time of application.court will not required any new docs .

if any one can explain this

thanks

Irfanmz

Re: appeal information

Post by Irfanmz » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:12 am

Dear Ayyan,

what do you mean by using funds??? if these funds were allocated to (for) your business (the business) and you have spent (or planing to spend ) for you business (or by your business) than it should be fine as long as you keep all the invoices and records where your business is spending this money. but if you want to take money out for other use than business than you could get in to trouble checks can be made any time (if you are unlucky)

hope this helps

BlackBirdSSG
Member of Standing

Post by BlackBirdSSG » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:02 pm

Can you please provide the details of your Refusal? In most cases, judge will only hear the refusal issue... not the whole case.

ayyan121
Newly Registered

Post by ayyan121 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:48 pm

Dear
basically i am still waiting for result ,
applied 26th july
bio matric 7th aug

still waiting

also can we spend money at once like in some business and have investment documents signed by lawyer in the presence of witness and every thing.i have opportunity to spend in a business which i can spend any time.what documents we need to have for investment.

i will transfer money investment money to the business account of other company.
can you please explain me in detail what i should do to show investment.

thanks

Irfanmz

Post by Irfanmz » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:18 am

In this scenario first you will need to make sure that the business you are buying is does fulfil NQF level 4 requirement, and regarding investment I would suggest you as soon as you transfer money from your personal account in to business account (buy business ) just ask your accountant to issue shares of your business from company house and raise their value to 50k ( if you mention your accountant this he should know what are you talking about ) now your investment requirement meets fine if you would like to have a covering letter do not get if from solicitor get it from your accountant on his letter head (this is more authentic. But please please do make sure that your account is practitioner certified of one of HO listed bodies. Hope this helps