ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Re: Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

Post by Khurram545 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:21 pm

sakina921 wrote:thanks qxoil
so is there any relation of contacting sponsor with visa issued and any hope what they asked ur sponsor

HO call does not grantee grant of visa, its a SOP to check either applicant is genuine or not. Also some people say its kind of interview (instead of applicant , it is an interview of sponsor)
Khurram

sakina921

Post by sakina921 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:21 pm

qxoil wrote:@ sakina
i applied on 28th for a six months visa. i am travelling to canada and will stay on week to my sister in london. my financing my trip myself.i just gave details of my sister and her address and contact no , where i am gonna stay. she got a call from home office last thrusday. she was confirmed some of my details. and that no updates....
i will update you guy if i get any reply.
what about u...
post ur exprience if you could
thanks qxoil
so is there any relation of contacting sponsor with visa issued and any hope what they asked ur sponsor

sakina921

Post by sakina921 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:23 pm

HO call does not grantee grant of visa, its a SOP to check either applicant is genuine or not. Also some people say its kind of interview (instead of applicant , it is an interview of sponsor)[/quote]
thanks khurram
what is the chances after the interview of sponsor and what they ask the sponsor any experience

sakina921

Post by sakina921 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:24 pm

Khurram545 wrote:

HO call does not grantee grant of visa, its a SOP to check either applicant is genuine or not. Also some people say its kind of interview (instead of applicant , it is an interview of sponsor)

thanks khurram
what is the chances after the interview of sponsor and what they ask the sponsor any experience

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:30 pm

usually first they verify Sponsor itself by asking name and address
they usually ask
applicant name + dob (some time where he live in homeland) , purpose of visit , relation with sponsor , what applicant does at home land? who is responsible for cost of living and travelling ? where the applicant will live? duration of stay ?

sometimes are you sponsoring someone else as well ?
etc so better sponsor must aware about all the stuff which applicant mentioned in the application (make a pdf copy and send to sponsor)
Khurram

sakina921

Post by sakina921 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:54 pm

Khurram545 wrote:
they usually ask
applicant name + dob (some time where he live in homeland) , purpose of visit , relation with sponsor , what applicant does at home land? who is responsible for cost of living and travelling ? where the applicant will live? duration of stay ?

etc so better sponsor must aware about all the stuff which applicant mentioned in the application (make a pdf copy and send to sponsor)
thanks khurram
so does it matter that if i have sponsored someone earlier or it doesnt matter

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:57 pm

sakina921 wrote:
Khurram545 wrote:
they usually ask

thanks khurram

when I got call regarding my mother's visa , for safe side I clarified it that I had sponsored her in past as well but currently I am sponsoring only to her (avoid confusions is better)
Khurram

sakina921

Post by sakina921 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:08 pm

[thanks khurram
so does it matter that if i have sponsored someone earlier or it doesnt matter[/quote]
i have sponsered my MIL six months back and know i have invited not sponsered my mother as she will sponsoring herself

when I got call regarding my mother's visa , for safe side I clarified it that I had sponsored her in past as well but currently I am sponsoring only to her (avoid confusions is better)[/quote]

sakina921

Post by sakina921 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:10 pm

sakina921 wrote:[thanks khurram
i have sponsered my MIL six months back and know i have invited not sponsered my mother as she will sponsoring herself

when I got call regarding my mother's visa , for safe side I clarified it that I had sponsored her in past as well but currently I am sponsoring only to her (avoid confusions is better)[/quote][/quote]

qxoil

Post by qxoil » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:21 pm

Khurram is absolutely right. Basically it is verify ur sponsor. And some details of the applicant are verified.

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:28 pm

sakina921 wrote:
sakina921 wrote:[thanks khurram

when I got call regarding my mother's visa , for safe side I clarified it that I had sponsored her in past as well but currently I am sponsoring only to her (avoid confusions is better)
[/quote]

i have sponsered my MIL six months back and know i have invited not sponsered my mother as she will sponsoring herself[/quote]

as per my knowledge , It does not not matter to how ppl. you invite (just obey the law, if your house allow to accommodate 7 more people then you can do , but if it is too small to accommodate even one person more , then could be refusal) so it does not matter...

again i would say , when HO calls and ask this question then make them clear that are you asking about current and future or also about in past ...

like in your case you can say , i sponsored my MIL in past but currently I am only one invitation and sponsoring to this(name of applicant) only.
Khurram

sakina921

Post by sakina921 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:36 pm

as per my knowledge , It does not not matter to how ppl. you invite (just obey the law, if your house allow to accommodate 7 more people then you can do , but if it is too small to accommodate even one person more , then could be refusal) so it does not matter...

again i would say , when HO calls and ask this question then make them clear that are you asking about current and future or also about in past ...

like in your case you can say , i sponsored my MIL in past but currently I am only one invitation and sponsoring to this(name of applicant) only.[/quote]

thanks qxoil and khurram
i have arranged for another room very near to my house for her accomodation and have attached the contract with the application will it have any affect

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:44 pm

sakina921 wrote:as per my knowledge , It does not not matter to how ppl. you invite (just obey the law, if your house allow to accommodate 7 more people then you can do , but if it is too small to accommodate even one person more , then could be refusal) so it does not matter...

like in your case you can say , i sponsored my MIL in past but currently I am only one invitation and sponsoring to this(name of applicant) only.
thanks qxoil and khurram
i have arranged for another room very near to my house for her accomodation and have attached the contract with the application will it have any affect[/quote]

best of luck!
Khurram

sakina921

Post by sakina921 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:51 pm

thanks qxoil and khurram
i have arranged for another room very near to my house for her accomodation and have attached the contract with the application will it have any affect[/quote]

best of luck![/quote]

thanks khurram
but will it have any affect coz she will not be living with me
and qxoil have you receieved any email or call after that

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:52 pm

sakina921 wrote:thanks qxoil and khurram
i have arranged for another room very near to my house for her accomodation and have attached the contract with the application will it have any affect

best of luck![/quote]

thanks khurram
and qxoil have you receieved any email or call after that[/quote]

From where your mother applied?
Khurram

sakina921

Post by sakina921 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:53 pm

thanks khurram
and qxoil have you receieved any email or call after that[/quote]

From where your mother applied?[/quote]
she applied form isb pk
any affest if she will not be living with me

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:05 pm

sakina921 wrote:thanks khurram
and qxoil have you receieved any email or call after that

From where your mother applied?[/quote]
she applied form isb pk
any affest if she will not be living with me[/quote]

no , even she can live in hotel .. just need to provide the evidence ... so once you have provided an evidence of legal arrangement then no worries..

being children , we PK ppl are much worried about our parents visa apps because just we know how important are out parents for us. (specially in current political situation we want them with us)

I was facing same kind of situation 20 days ago. but with blessing of Allah all sorted out.

so hope for best of luck!

الله کرے ہر ماں / باپ اور اولاد کا جلد ملاپ ہو ..اور وہ بھی ہمیشہ خوشی کے موقع پر...
Khurram

qxoil

Post by qxoil » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:07 pm

No I haven't received any email yet. I hope I receive email this week inshallah

sakina921

Post by sakina921 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:08 pm

no , even she can live in hotel .. just need to provide the evidence ... so once you have provided an evidence of legal arrangement then no worries..

being children , we PK ppl are much worried about our parents visa apps because just we know how important are out parents for us. (specially in current political situation we want them with us)

I was facing same kind of situation 20 days ago. but with blessing of Allah all sorted out.

الله کرے ہر ماں / باپ اور اولاد کا جلد ملاپ ہو ..اور وہ بھی ہمیشہ خوشی کے موقع پر...[/quote]

Thanks Khurram
enjoy your time with your parents yes you are very right

sakina921

Post by sakina921 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:10 pm

qxoil wrote:No I haven't received any email yet. I hope I receive email this week inshallah
Insha Allah
you have applied from isb too and on what date

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:13 pm

sakina921 wrote:no , even she can live in hotel .. just need to provide the evidence ... so once you have provided an evidence of legal arrangement then no worries..

الله کرے ہر ماں / باپ اور اولاد کا جلد ملاپ ہو ..اور وہ بھی ہمیشہ خوشی کے موقع پر...
Thanks Khurram
enjoy your time with your parents yes you are very right[/quote]

Thanks Sakina but unfortunately I have only mother now.. so it creates more emotional situation .
Khurram

qxoil

Post by qxoil » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:33 pm

i applied on 28th islamabad office @ 08:16

sakina921

Post by sakina921 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:27 am

qxoil wrote:i applied on 28th islamabad office @ 08:16
ok
any good news any body

qxoil

Post by qxoil » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:39 pm

No good news here and I cancelled my flight which was on 14th. I been told that I have to pay some changes. Thankyou pakistani polititions.
What about u any good news ur side

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:43 pm

qxoil wrote:No good news here and I cancelled my flight which was on 14th. I been told that I have to pay some changes. Thankyou pakistani polititions.
What about u any good news ur side
not all politicians , you must thanks to who created hurdles not only for you but for whole Eco. growth of PK 1300 index dropped in one day...

P.S. I know its not a political forum but just shared feelings with countrymen..
Khurram