ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa on Rented property querry

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Perdesi007

Visit Visa on Rented property querry

Post by Perdesi007 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:50 pm

Hi All,

I am on ILR in UK, and my brother wants to visit me only for a couple of weeks in Oct this year. I am living in a shared rented proprty but the lease is not on my name. My question is Do i have to send a copy of lease along with my bank statements to prove the funds to support him or I do not need to send the lease just mention that he will be staying with me?

Thanking you all in advance

batleykhan

Re: Visit Visa on Rented property querry

Post by batleykhan » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:04 pm

A sponsorship letter inviting him over should be enough.They don't want to know if you own or rent property where visitors intends to live.

The main thing to try and prove that your visitor will return back to his homeland as most refusals are based on the fact that the applicant has not shown intentions and reasons for returning home, rather than the sponsor trying to prove he can support and maintain visitor in UK

Perdesi007

Re: Visit Visa on Rented property querry

Post by Perdesi007 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:17 pm

Thank You Batleykhan for replying to this post.

Is there any sample invitation letter with emphasis on giving explanation that he will go back within time?

he is a govt official in Pakistan and will obtain NOC from his dept.

Along with the invitation letter are these documents enough or do i have to provide anything else as well?

3 months bank statement
My Job letter
Copy of my Passport and BRP card.

really appreciate your help.

Thanking you in advance.