ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ALL JULY APPLICANTS PLS HELP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

v1949v
Newly Registered

ALL JULY APPLICANTS PLS HELP

Post by v1949v » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:11 pm

I was alloted a case worker on 25th of july 2007 n my application is still 'waiting for decision'.My visa expires on 31st august and i need to go to india due to some reason in 1 day and i have not yet recieved any letter from hsmp.Can i ask them to deliver the letter in india.If i ask them to deliver it to my friends place in uk is it possible or would it require my signature to recieve letter.
PLEASE HELP URGENTLY
WHY IS IT BEING SO DELAYED

fly2uk

Post by fly2uk » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:44 pm

Hi,

I would think its best to talk to the HO guys and explain to them the emergency case.

Alternatively, am not so sure if this might workout.

- Send a mail / Fax to HO that you would arrange for courier pickup once decision is made and confirm that they have registered the request.
- Use the services of Mail Boxes Etc. (www.mbesheffield.co.uk) to collect the documents on your behalf. You need to intimate the Caseworker as well before arranging for a courier pickup.
- Once they have picked up your documents, you can ask them to courier it to any location in the world.

Hope it helps !!

v1949v
Newly Registered

Post by v1949v » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:48 pm

thank you so much for you advise
it helps