ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uk family visitor visa for parents

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PavithraSahal
Newly Registered

Uk family visitor visa for parents

Post by PavithraSahal » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:59 am

Hi...

My parents applied for family visitor visa on july 24th 2014 in vfs bangalore. in vfs they have told that thr's no tracking available for visitor visas. Since they stay in Coimbatore they opted for courier. And they said that the courier would come home. and if we opted for collection thr would be an intimation that ur passport is ready for collection. Can anyone who applied recently for family visitor visa tell me ur -experiences. Like-, was thr any notification before they sent the courier and how many days it took for the process.

only-one-king

Re: Uk family visitor visa for parents

Post by only-one-king » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:52 pm

Hi all,
I am in same boat as my mother applied for family visitor visa for 6 months on 31st of august at VFS Chandigarh. No Idea at all how to track the application. Any inputs will be great.
Hi Pavitra any update about your parents....
Reagdrs

Cf_firefly
United Kingdom

Re: Uk family visitor visa for parents

Post by Cf_firefly » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:24 pm

Hi Pavithra and king ,

I got below email from CRMADMIN@vfsglobal.com when my parents application was sent from BHC to VFS after processing :

Dear XYZ ,

The processed visa application for GWF reference number - xxxxxxxxxx was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 7/3/2014 5:45 PM.
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.
If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.
Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

We applied on 20th June from VFS HYD

I hope above helps ,
Firefly