ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accomadation evidence document for spouse visa.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

raheelmulla

Accomadation evidence document for spouse visa.

Post by raheelmulla » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:10 am

The landlord of the property is my uncle. So my uncle gave the property to my father on rent. 

Now i live with my father which is privately rented by my father from uncle without tendency aggrement. 

All the bills are on my father name including concil tax.

Now my concern is which document do I need to show for accommodation.

1) if uncle give the tendency aggrement does it has to be on my my name or father name (as all bills are on father name, council tax bills is also on my father name but I am included on council tax bills)

2) if you can clear the above point then I vll get no objections certificate from landlord (uncle).

3) is it complusary to put property inspection report.

Thank you.

amanneor
Newly Registered

Re: Accomadation evidence document for spouse visa.

Post by amanneor » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:10 am

raheelmulla wrote:The landlord of the property is my uncle. So my uncle gave the property to my father on rent. 

Now i live with my father which is privately rented by my father from uncle without tendency aggrement. 

1) if uncle give the tendency aggrement does it has to be on my my name or father name (as all bills are on father name, council tax bills is also on my father name but I am included on council tax bills)

2) if you can clear the above point then I vll get no objections certificate from landlord (uncle).

Thank you.

Hi guys...my wife sponsoring me for Canada n I'm moving there shortly. We have a plan to visit denmark next year for 6-8 months. On visitor visa, we can't work as we want to work little bit while visiting. So we are thinking about green card scheme. I have done M.Sc. (mathematics) and experience as lecturer. We don't have any plan to move there permanently. We both LOVE CANADA. So can you guys tell about requirements and processing time.

Amandeep Sidhu
amanneor @ gmail.com

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:39 am

raheelmulla wrote:The landlord of the property is my uncle. So my uncle gave the property to my father on rent. 

Thank you.
You will need a letter from your uncle as the landlord to state that he has no objections, but also one from your father has he is the main tenant.

How large is the property? If it is just you and your father you may not need one if the property is big enough.

raheelmulla

Post by raheelmulla » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:50 am

Thankyou for your reply.
The property is 4 bedroom house. And is currently occupied by my dad, mum, brother in law ,my sister and me.

So what document do I need to show accommodation.
As I am going to sponcer my wife to join me in uk.

1) so as you said I will get no objection letter from my uncle ( who is landlord of the property)
2) And another letter from my father stating he is main tentant.
3) Do I have to put tendancy aggrement as well if so in who's name.( as my uncle can give on my name or my father name. As all bill are on father name)

Thank you in advanced.

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:00 pm

You will need a property inspection due to the number of people living in your home.
It would be good to have a tenancy agreement drawn up between your uncle and your father.