ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Children Adoption

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bollyakinlu
Newly Registered

Children Adoption

Post by bollyakinlu » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 pm

Good day everybody,

Please I am making this enquiry on behalf of a friend. Please is it possible to adopt a family children (6 and 4 years) who are illegal and their parents are also illegal. They all has expired UK visiting visa. Please any idea and the possibility?

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ANY IDEA?

Thanks

Bolly

MPH80
Respected Guru

Re: Children Adoption

Post by MPH80 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:58 pm

The children would have to be given up for adoption - the parents would have to be out of their lives and then there would have to be proof that the children weren't 'gifted' in order to gain an immigration advantage.

Not going to be easy.

bollyakinlu
Newly Registered

Post by bollyakinlu » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:51 pm

MPH80 wrote:The children would have to be given up for adoption - the parents would have to be out of their lives and then there would have to be proof that the children weren't 'gifted' in order to gain an immigration advantage.

Not going to be easy.

Thanks MPH80. Please do you mean their parents might run into problem because they are all illegal and the children? because they might asked them to prove if they are legally staying here? Please will appreciate to read from you

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:06 pm

Well - there's two potential problems - and I don't really know enough about the adoption system - but my understanding is that children can't 'simply' be given for adoption without the parents actively moving out of the child's life.

So problem 1 is that the entire family is illegal and social services might regard this as an excuse to take the children into care. Problem 2 is then about whether or not the friend can even adopt the children.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:16 am

Where were the children born?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

bollyakinlu
Newly Registered

Post by bollyakinlu » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:47 am

Amber wrote:Where were the children born?
Africa