ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GOT APPROVAL TODAY :):)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jd007
Newly Registered

GOT APPROVAL TODAY :):)

Post by jd007 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:29 pm

Hi Guys,

I got my approval letter today. Approved on 9th of August. I applied on 16th of June. As my current leave (SEGS) was going to expire, I filed my FLR (HSMP) on 6th July with out the approval. Now waiting for my passports.

Heres my timeline.

Application filed: 16-June-2007
Application Recvd: 18-June-2007
Fee Deducted: 18-June-2007
Urgent Treatment Filed; 25th-June-2007
Case Worker Assigned: 25th-June-2007

Called few times, I was told that "Waiting for verfication of some evidence I provided".

Aprroved on 9th of August.
Total points claimed= 75
MSC UK= 35 (original Degree certificate)
UK exp: 5 (nothing)
Age: 10 (Expired Driving License+ Birth Certificate (got recently-dint have the original+ notorized copies of my passport)
Earning: 25 (payslips+bank statements+p60)

Regards

JD

herts
Member of Standing

Post by herts » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:13 pm

Hi,
congrats for your approval.
I think it was a striaghtforward case, you scored 75 points , HO had to give you approval. But can i ask is it you hsmp extension or a new hsmp ?

pantaiema
Diamond Member

congratulation

Post by pantaiema » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:22 pm

congratulation
Pantaiema

jd007
Newly Registered

Post by jd007 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:23 pm

herts wrote:Hi,
congrats for your approval.
I think it was a striaghtforward case, you scored 75 points , HO had to give you approval. But can i ask is it you hsmp extension or a new hsmp ?
Thanks, It was a new hsmp, first time applied.

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:59 am

hi Jd

you said you are on SEGS. What kind of job you showed them as UK Experience. One of my friend is planning to apply for HSMP but his field is networking but he was working as a part time sales assistant in a big shop while he was a student. after getting SEGS he started working full time. With all the commission pay he is able to reach the earnings threshold.

But our doubt is will they consider that experience as it is a sales assistant job????

moreover he is claiming some income while he was on student visa and while he was working full time?

Please help....

Thank you

jd007
Newly Registered

Post by jd007 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:13 am

kck9 wrote:hi Jd

you said you are on SEGS. What kind of job you showed them as UK Experience. One of my friend is planning to apply for HSMP but his field is networking but he was working as a part time sales assistant in a big shop while he was a student. after getting SEGS he started working full time. With all the commission pay he is able to reach the earnings threshold.

But our doubt is will they consider that experience as it is a sales assistant job????

moreover he is claiming some income while he was on student visa and while he was working full time?

Please help....

Thank you
Thats is fine. Similar case to mine. It doesn't matter what type of job you do while you are on SEGS. Only the earning matters. I was doing parttime programmer job before SEGS and then started full time after SEGS (non technical job) to earn enough points. I showed salary from both jobs as I was doing both full time(non technical) and part time (programmer) jobs. As my whole 12 months were in SEGS, I did not show student time job period. For this matter please check with some senior member weather you can show earning period while you were student and doing part time job or not.

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:49 am

thnx for your reply.......good luck for your future accomplishments....

jd007
Newly Registered

Post by jd007 » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:11 pm

Guys,

I got my FLR approved on 16 August and got my passport back today. i.e. 20th August

Sreeram79
Newly Registered

Approved not yet received the document

Post by Sreeram79 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:50 pm

Application filed: 16-July-2007
Application Recvd: 18-July-2007
Fee Deducted: 18-July-2007
Approval and dispatched :- 6th August

Still not recevied the document dispatched. when i queried regarding this to HSMP team, they have requested me to wait till 1 month. If still i haven;t received it then they will resend the approval document again. But i would like to know it will be very difficult to collect all the documents like my M.S certificate and otherthings. Please let me know if any of you have faced similar problem and how do applied for EC etc.

Thanks in advance for all response.

HSMPSEQUENCE

SEGS to HSMP

Post by HSMPSEQUENCE » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:47 pm

Hi Sreeram79 & jd 007

Congratulations to you guys for HSMP

I am also on SEGS and working full time, My points seem to be OK. Could you please favour and list all type of Documents you prepared.

My SEGS will expire in April2007, If I apply in January would I be able to get a response before that.

I would apprecitae if other SEGS holder who are planning to apply for HSMP to contribute.

Many Thanks

jd007
Newly Registered

Re: SEGS to HSMP

Post by jd007 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:44 pm

HSMPSEQUENCE wrote:Hi Sreeram79 & jd 007
My SEGS will expire in April2007, If I apply in January would I be able to get a response before that.
Did u mean your visa expiring in April 2008? if yes, that would be a good time to apply, you can apply in March 2008, as you need to show 12 months earning period. Once u have applied, it doesn't matter if your visa expires as you will still be on SEGS until decision is taken on your HSMP application. As you need to show 12 months payslips and P60. You wont be able to get P60 in april may be end of April/May, so you make sure you get all your pay in your bank account and both pay deposited in the account is same as mentioned on the payslip.

Rest pray that Govt. do not change HSMP criteria.