ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

!!!URGENT HELP!!! EC for Wife and Son (HSMP Dependents)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

goldhill
Newly Registered

!!!URGENT HELP!!! EC for Wife and Son (HSMP Dependents)

Post by goldhill » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:10 pm

Hi

I workin in UK on HSMP visa and I came to London on 10-06-07. I have joined in a job on 9-7-07. I am planing to apply Entry Clearance for my wife and son (6 months old) by end of Sept or 1st week of Oct 07. By the time I will have 3 months payslips and bank statements with me. However I wrote to the britishhighcommission in India asking them about the list of documents to be submitted for dependents visa for HSMP visa holders. They have written back to me stating the list of documents. One of the items they have mentioned is to submit 6 months payslips and bank statements apart from other list of docuements and also added the following statemet "The documents mentioned above are just a guideline for you and not a prescribed list" . Now that I am planning to submit only 3 months payslips and bank statements, is that be a problem. I am also going to show some £3-4K balance in my account. Is there anyone submitted only 3 months payslips and bankstatements and got the EC done from India.

Please treat this urgent and reply me ASAP

Regards
Goldhill

goldhill
Newly Registered

Post by goldhill » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:20 pm

Hi Moderators......Respond please

Docterror
United Kingdom

Post by Docterror » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:17 am

While the gold standard for the application is usually 6 months, I have used 3 months payslips and bank statements successfully as well, albeit from countries with better success rates. How India would fare... I do not know.

But if all other evidence is in order and if you were to include a covering letter explaining that the only reason there is only 3 months instead of the 6 months is because of the 6 months have not yet lapsed since you acquired a job, I would assume it foolish for them to reject and ask to apply when you have 6 months worth. Others with practical knowledge might shed more light.
Jabi