ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ilr application form and some questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tehminairfan999
Newly Registered

ilr application form and some questions

Post by tehminairfan999 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:03 pm

dear i am goign to apply for ILR BY NEXT MONTH BUT I HAVE TWO QUESTION WHICH ARE DISTURBING ME A LOT COULD YOU PLZ HELP ME
1.You are claiming points for a single, consecutive 12 month period from the 15 months
immediately before the date of the application – please go to question A4

I HAVE 11 MONTHS PAY SLIPS CAN I STILL APPLY AND DO I NEED TO TICK THE BOX OPPOSITION TO ABOVE STATEMNT???

2.I HAVE BEEN OUT OF UK FOR 130 DAYS IN LAST 5 YEARS WHAT EVIDENCE I SHOLULD PROVIDE TO HOME OFFICE AS MY COMPANY ARE NOT READY TO PROVIDE ME MY HOLIDAYS DATES AND DETAILS ????

PLZ HELP ME MY DATE IS NEXT MONTH

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ilr application form and some questions

Post by Amber » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:06 pm

Absences of <180 days per 12 month period do not usually require evidence.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

tehminairfan999
Newly Registered

Post by tehminairfan999 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:15 pm

Amber wrote:Absences of <180 days per 12 month period do not usually require evidence.

thnkx a lot for replying so should i leave the option blank???? where it say what evidence are u providing for stay out of uk?

secondly can i submit 11 months payslips if i fulfill the required band? as in question it says
You are claiming points for a single, consecutive 12 month period from the 15 months immediately before the date of the application – please go to question A4
it says 12 months but if i submit 11 months would it b fine?

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:53 pm

tehminairfan999 wrote: I HAVE 11 MONTHS PAY SLIPS CAN I STILL APPLY AND DO I NEED TO TICK THE BOX OPPOSITION TO ABOVE STATEMNT???
Yes. You can submit 11 months payslips for your application.

tehminairfan999
Newly Registered

Post by tehminairfan999 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:51 am

thnkx a lot