ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

More Information needed by HO

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anandh79

More Information needed by HO

Post by anandh79 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:48 am

Hi

I applied for Citizenship on May 12th through Bracknell NCS.

Not sure whether they had sent all the documents as first i had payment slip being missed which was sorted after a month.

Now, I got a letter from HO today stating to send all original documents related to life in uk and english language.

This was already sent as copy via bracknell NCS. Not sure whether they had lost or HO has lost.

Now coming back to my query, I have my degree recognised in pbs and sent the pbs sheet along with original degree certificate copy.

Should i send the same now. The letter states the following below.

"Those who have obtained a degree taught in English will not be required to show a formal speaking and listening qualification. The qualification must be deemed by UK NARIC to meet the recognised standard of a Bachelor's or Masters's degree or PhD in the UK. You will need to provide the original degree certificate with your application plus a Pass Notification Letter stating you have passed the life in the uk test"

By this, can i just submit only the original degree along with pbs calculation and life in uk.
Please advise.

Regards
Krish