ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success- PEO Croydon- 18th August

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sidmoksh
Newly Registered

ILR Success- PEO Croydon- 18th August

Post by Sidmoksh » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:01 pm

Had my personal appointment on 18th August. I was applying for myself and 1 dependant( my wife).
Had a swift and pleasant vist at the croydon office. Much better organisation than the one experienced in 2012 when I had my tier 1 extenstion. The staff is friendly and helpful and lots of screens in cafeteria to keep ou updated on your application. Documents submited-

1) For myself- 12 months bank statements, 12 months wageslips, employee letter. last 5 years p60's.
2) Evidence of co-habiliation- driving license with counterpart, councl tax bills, p60's for my wife as it has the address, Joint bank statements for 2 months this year, NHS letters, estate agent letter confirming residence, previous home office letters.
3) English language requirement- Life in Uk pass letters for my wife and I. My degree certificate( although this is not required as submitted in previous application), degree certificate for my wife, letter from college confirming degree was in english and Naric letter.

I accompanied the above with cover letter explaining the same and also confirming that one of my abcences were due to work reasons and my total holidays for last 5 years come to ....days and

If you have your documents in order their is nothing to worry.Please do go with all the photocopies.

Good luck to anyone applying soon...any questions are welcome.

Trickytok

Re: ILR Success- PEO Croydon- 18th August

Post by Trickytok » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:14 pm

which documents do i need to photocopy plz?

Sidmoksh
Newly Registered

Post by Sidmoksh » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:33 pm

All your documents apart from the set(O) form.

Viewpoint

Post by Viewpoint » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:53 pm

Sidmoksh wrote:All your documents apart from the set(O) form.
Do we need to provide Bank statement photocopy too ?

Sidmoksh
Newly Registered

Post by Sidmoksh » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:03 pm

Yes, photocopies of all bank statements. If you dont give photocopies the caseworker has to do it themselves which could take time for your outcome. When the caseworker gives back your documents they just give out originals so photocopies are a must.

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:26 pm

Sidmoksh wrote:Yes, photocopies of all bank statements. If you dont give photocopies the caseworker has to do it themselves which could take time for your outcome. When the caseworker gives back your documents they just give out originals so photocopies are a must.
It is their duty to do whatever is necessary including photocopying stuff that the need to retain. if you provide photocopy its good but if not they will do it themselves. this will have no effect on the decision.
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.

Viewpoint

Post by Viewpoint » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:00 pm

Thanks to both Sidmoksh & UKBALoveStory