ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British passport application - residential address?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Parada
Newly Registered

British passport application - residential address?

Post by Parada » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:21 pm

Seems there is an obstacle to every step in my process to get this journey finalised!
I have applied for my passport on July 09, through post office checking service, received today a letter saying I did not fill in the whole application form! I certainly I did and it was checked by post office, the letter states they need my residential address in section 2 - which I did put it in. I live as property guardian and my residence was formerly a commercial building. Is that what threw them off? I have no other address - this is where I live, this is my home, there is no other address I can give them. Is there a requirement for resident address that I am not aware off? Can they refuse my application based on this? They sent me another blank form to fill out - but I can only put in what is in the first one.
I should be used to this by now, every step was a challenge, but I am so tired...help! What should I do?

Parada
Newly Registered

Re: British passport application - residential address?

Post by Parada » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:02 am

Update - yes, it was the address that threw them, I called on Monday and sent them the documents proving I live there, problem solved, stress over.

vivdubes

Re: British passport application - residential address?

Post by vivdubes » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:30 am

Good luck mate you should be fine.