ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Further enquiries need!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jewellondon

Further enquiries need!

Post by jewellondon » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:11 pm

Hi all.

Me and my wife went croydon peo today for Flr (m) application. After given my wife biometrics we waited 3 hours. After that caseworker informed us need to check further enquiries. She gave us one letter where mentioned application is valid and need to be further check! I dont mind to check our application but what is the meaning of further check? Even when I asked how long will take for consideration? She just sad don't know! Why I spend £1001 pound for this service rather send by post:(
I really disappointed about todays experience in croydon peo service! 

Please give us feedback then may be I will get strength. ....

Thanks in advance
Jewellondon.

MPH80
Respected Guru

Re: Further enquiries need!

Post by MPH80 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:21 pm

Either some system somewhere is down or they have an enquiry about some details in your application they can't handle on the day.

The PEO is great for very straightforward applications.

Any discrepancies or possible question marks will, effectively, result in what you've experienced.

You should still get a faster response that those who join the back of the postal queue.

jewellondon

Post by jewellondon » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:25 pm

Thanks for your reply. So we should wait for the time being now.Could you please tell me UKVI call me regarding outcome of the application or they will send the documents with the decision?

Thanks once again
Jewellondon.

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:28 pm

They'll send you the response.