ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

phaara
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by phaara » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:31 pm

Been 144 days but still bhc replying "under process with on going enquiries/checks"
Don't knw what the hell and what they do during work hrs if they can't keep their words of 120 days. Its realy frustrating. Going out of the limit of sabar
What u guys think is it near to r.f.c ?? Any idea pls
I heard one of lady got visa on 20 july after 7 month. Praying alot for all of us to reunite wth our spouses IA
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

sami3

Post by sami3 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:41 pm

phaara wrote:Been 144 days but still bhc replying "under process with on going enquiries/checks"
Don't knw what the hell and what they do during work hrs if they can't keep their words of 120 days. Its realy frustrating. Going out of the limit of sabar
I heard one of lady got visa on 20 july after 7 month. Praying alot for all of us to reunite wth our spouses IA

salam Phaara.

My wife applied on 20/01/2014. It is over 120 working days and still got no reply except under process. they told the same thing to my mp. I am gonna withdraw application if i don't get visa within the next month. I can't just sit there quietly and let them to play with our lives. I need to find out some other ways as it is clearly not working. There is no reason to hold our application, everything is just so simple and straight forward. But still they didn't even bother to look at our application :roll: :evil:

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:52 pm

sami3 wrote:
phaara wrote:Been 144 days but still bhc replying "under process with on going enquiries/checks"

salam Phaara.

My wife applied on 20/01/2014. It is over 120 working days and still got no reply except under process. they told the same thing to my mp. I am gonna withdraw application if i don't get visa within the next month. I can't just sit there quietly and let them to play with our lives. I need to find out some other ways as it is clearly not working. There is no reason to hold our application, everything is just so simple and straight forward. But still they didn't even bother to look at our application :roll: :evil:
Walaikum assalam.
Yes u right brother they don't even bother and its totally unfair we have paid for that and its our right to get it soon. We are also thinking to see few weeks then wil take steps accordingly (bcoz i've read & heared frm few ppl that they now normally granting visa aftr 7 or 8 month) just praying to get visa soon IA IA IA.
Plz guys make dua for evryone Bcoz allah is all knower and all doer he wil def answer our dua IA.
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

AMRKHN

Post by AMRKHN » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:28 pm

sami3 wrote:

salam Phaara.

its going to be my 7th month soon :'(

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:37 pm

Ket1 wrote:
Sarah786 wrote:I called both the numbers on that page and line cam back as dead. Have sent an email
oh ryt, wen i emailed the visa enquires at Islamabad a automated response came back that they have stopped replying to enquiries on that eamil
Did u use the form on that link u sent me?

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:38 am

Sarah786 wrote:
Ket1 wrote:
Sarah786 wrote:I called both the numbers on that page and line cam back as dead. Have sent an email
oh ryt, wen i emailed the visa enquires at Islamabad a automated response came back that they have stopped replying to enquiries on that eamil
Did u use the form on that link u sent me?
I emailed on that form and the visa enquiries email the form one replied sayin its in process and the visa enquiries one said they are no longer routinely replyin to emails on that adress
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

sami3

Post by sami3 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:35 am

I emailed on that form and the visa enquiries email the form one replied sayin its in process and the visa enquiries one said they are no longer routinely replyin to emails on that adress[/quote]

Yes they have stopped all the ways to contact them. there is no way to contact them now and these international enquiries people dont know nothing. They will just tell you that it is under process and send you only standard replies :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:21 pm

sami3 wrote:I emailed on that form and the visa enquiries email the form one replied sayin its in process and the visa enquiries one said they are no longer routinely replyin to emails on that adress
Yes they have stopped all the ways to contact them. there is no way to contact them now and these international enquiries people dont know nothing. They will just tell you that it is under process and send you only standard replies :evil: :evil: :evil:[/quote]
Ino :( this is so fustrating

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:19 pm

Salaam ket1
Why have they done this, surely thy are not allowed too..?
Today my brother told me that his friends wife got a visa and he purely usef not genuine papers.. How is this even fair on those who r trying to be honest..!! It disgusts me... I know many people who r doing this nd thr visas approved.. It really upsets me

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:41 pm

Sarah786 wrote:Salaam ket1
Today my brother told me that his friends wife got a visa and he purely usef not genuine papers.. How is this even fair on those who r trying to be honest..!! It disgusts me... I know many people who r doing this nd thr visas approved.. It really upsets me
Wslaam sister i have no idea :( jus another way to get us all off ther back :(sarah i totaly no hw u feel i work evry single day i have gave up on so much to b here yet people r nt lifting ther fingers n gtin evrythng on th plate. I met a gal a few days ago n wen i tld her my story sh cried n called me after sayin its so upseting hw much u have sacrificed n r duin yet its not ryt u dnt deserve this but what can we say. The ones with th strongest faith r tested. Some people will have ther happiness in ths life and some in jannat

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:02 pm

Ket1 wrote:
Sarah786 wrote:Salaam ket1
Wslaam sister i have no idea :( jus another way to get us all off ther back :(sarah i totaly no hw u feel i work evry single day i have gave up on so much to b here yet people r nt lifting ther fingers n gtin evrythng on th plate. I met a gal a few days ago n wen i tld her my story sh cried n called me after sayin its so upseting hw much u have sacrificed n r duin yet its not ryt u dnt deserve this but what can we say. The ones with th strongest faith r tested. Some people will have ther happiness in ths life and some in jannat
Yes u right... Allah tests those who r close to him and one day our duas will be accpted. We work day in day out nd allah is watching.. Keep strong i will pray for u

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:28 am

Yes u right... Allah tests those who r close to him and one day our duas will be accpted. We work day in day out nd allah is watching.. Keep strong i will pray for u[/quote]

Yh sarah aww thas so sweet thank u so much u are also in my duas

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:09 pm

So I'm having these scary thoughts about if I was going to appeal if I get refused :( how does the appeal process work ? Would I, the sponsor have to go to court or speak to the judge Infront of people ?? Or does someone go ?? Is it in a court room ?

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:23 pm

From what i know the appeal process is long, it may be better to reapply

Majy05

Post by Majy05 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:16 pm

Any one waiting from september, ive been waiting 11 months, and now i am on hold, i meet the income with 2 jobs they cant seem to wrk out the earnings properly, i am very frustrated and stressed. Any1 in the same boat as me???

zee09

Post by zee09 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:45 pm

Majy05 wrote:Any one waiting from september, ive been waiting 11 months, and now i am on hold, i meet the income with 2 jobs they cant seem to wrk out the earnings properly, i am very frustrated and stressed. Any1 in the same boat as me???
What reason did they give for putting you on hold?
Applied Online: 11th August 2014 (CAT A first app)
Applied in Lahore VAC: 20th August 2014
Current Status: Not yet assessed by ECO.

Majy05

Post by Majy05 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:15 pm

They said that i dnt meet the income requirement, i dnt understand i do. I am annoyed!
zee09 wrote:
Majy05 wrote:Any one waiting from september, ive been waiting 11 months, and now i am on hold, i meet the income with 2 jobs they cant seem to wrk out the earnings properly, i am very frustrated and stressed. Any1 in the same boat as me???
What reason did they give for putting you on hold?

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:27 pm

saf786 wrote:So I'm having these scary thoughts about if I was going to appeal if I get refused :( how does the appeal process work ? Would I, the sponsor have to go to court or speak to the judge Infront of people ?? Or does someone go ?? Is it in a court room ?
Saf i herd its soo long n annoyin! Takes abwt 6 months to gt a date n then evan 6 months to giv u the visa evan wen its approved u wil b beter to re apply if u can n yh u do have to go court urslf n speak

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:28 pm

Ive been waiting since October n yh same here 3 jobs bt a silly mistake n ther being unreasonable

Majy05

Post by Majy05 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:00 pm

Ket1, what silly mistake have you made,i just want them just to make a decision and let me know, they jst keepin us waiting. They sayin people who are on hold will be refuse solely cause of not meeting thr income requirement. I am angry

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:13 pm

Majy05 wrote:Ket1, what silly mistake have you made,i just want them just to make a decision and let me know, they jst keepin us waiting. They sayin people who are on hold will be refuse solely cause of not meeting thr income requirement. I am angry
There was a difrence betwen a wage slip n bank deposit of 4 pence! Was enmployers fault who has provided an explanation n proof of his payments as thas wat thy didnt bleave so lets c! Some people have been rejected on ths mater n others accepted i stil earn over 19 thousand so hope thy accept it. Why is urs on hold? With myn i havnt evan been tld its defos on hold as my additional documents stil havnt been lukd at

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:14 pm

Ket1 wrote:
Majy05 wrote:Ket1, what silly mistake have you made,i just want them just to make a decision and let me know, they jst keepin us waiting. They sayin people who are on hold will be refuse solely cause of not meeting thr income requirement. I am angry
There was a difrence betwen a wage slip n bank deposit of 4 pence! Was enmployers fault who has provided an explanation n proof of his payments as thas wat thy didnt bleave so lets c! Some people have been rejected on ths mater n others accepted i stil earn over 19 thousand so hope thy accept it. Why is urs on hold? With myn i havnt evan been tld its defos on hold as my additional documents stil havnt been lukd at
I feel th same jus want a damn answer evan if its a no atleast i can re apply n sort it all out cant jus drop work n evrythng last mint

Majy05

Post by Majy05 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:44 pm

Mine is on hold due to not meeting the income, i earn over 21k in both jobs and they sayin that income is not met. I have sent additional docs, even after that, still sayin income not met, my mp recieved a letter from home office sayin on hold due to income....should hear off them anytime soon, theres 4000 people waitin to here,which means a big wait...

Ket1 wrote:

Majy05

Post by Majy05 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:45 pm

Yeah thats true, i feel the same, want a answer!!!

Ket1 wrote:
Ket1 wrote:
I feel th same jus want a damn answer evan if its a no atleast i can re apply n sort it all out cant jus drop work n evrythng last mint

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:33 am

[quote="Majy05"]Yeah thats true, i feel the same, want a answer!!!

Is that literaly all they said that u dont mere th income? Cus usualyy its a specific point , thas so silly! Ino hw lng do u think this is gna take i have bookd off wrk in 4 weeks tym jus incase i hav to go n re apply n my husband rely wants me to come for eid but what are th chances we wil no by thn :/