ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lunar house Croydon

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sunnyday

Lunar house Croydon

Post by sunnyday » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:10 pm

What's the easiest way to get there? I know there are train and buses. It's just easier if any of you have been there, can tell me how to get there from Central London?

HHH99

Post by HHH99 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:17 pm

If you are coming from Victoria/London bridge take a train from there that stops at East Croydon you really will not have many problems on finding trains that go to East Croydon as there is frequent services.

Once, you get off at East croydon there is a tramlink stop right outside the train station boar a tram that goes to west croydon and get off at wellesley road you will see lunar house from the stop its like a 30 second walk from the stop.

Or if you prefer you can walk from east croydon train station to lunar house as soon as you come out of the train staion turn right continue going straight till you get to the barclays bank intersection which is after the mcdonalds and starbucks. Once at the intersection turn right again and keep walking straight and you will pass lunar house in about a minute or two

sunnyday

Post by sunnyday » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:22 pm

Thank you. I think I'll be taking a train from Victoria to West Croydon station as it looks nearer Lunar house on the map. I hope I'm right on this?

Can we bring one relative with us? would they be able to wait in the lounge, if there is one inside Lunar house?

maibesa
Newly Registered

Post by maibesa » Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:35 am

The lounge is inside after security checks and there's nowhere to sit outside.Unless he/she is making an application , I don't think they'll be let in.

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:36 am

maibesa wrote:Unless he/she is making an application , I don't think they'll be let in.
Sunnyday, you can bring a relative with you, and they will be allowed in!

I went with my husband when he submitted his application (I wasn't), and I was allowed to be with him, from security check, right up to the end of the process. So it's okay, you can take your relative for moral support :)

syk
Newly Registered

Post by syk » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:26 pm

Sunnyday, have you had your appointment already? How was the experience?