ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 Entrepreneur ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

confused90

Tier-1 Entrepreneur ILR

Post by confused90 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:38 pm

Dear All,

I was just going through the postal application for Tier-1 Entrepreneur, I have created employment of 10 employees (both part-time and full-time employees).

There is no postal application form for ILR for Tier-1 Entrepreneur (If there is, kindly provide me with a link to one).

The only application I've found is http://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/sy ... _07-14.pdf

TIER1AUSSIE

Re: Tier-1 Entrepreneur ILR

Post by TIER1AUSSIE » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:39 pm

yes thats the form are you doing extension or ILR. Because you only need to show the Success of the leave granted before if you are doing ILR. Not the extra employees since there is no requirement of this to be granted iLR on tier 1.