ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP-SALARY-MODE OF PAYMENT

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nsm2010

HSMP-SALARY-MODE OF PAYMENT

Post by nsm2010 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:58 am

Dear All,
i am working in Saudi Arabia and the mode of payment for my salary is Cash, so I cant produce bank statement. I am suppling two evidences for my salary that is; salary slips and salary certificate from Employer, signed and stamped, further attested by Chamber of Commerce. Will this be ok as evidences?

marifhossain
Newly Registered

Post by marifhossain » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:01 pm

Hi,

Have you applied? What is the status?

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: HSMP-SALARY-MODE OF PAYMENT

Post by pantaiema » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:57 pm

I know that Arab Sausi is tax free country. Your evidence is actually not strong engough but U could try using argument that U r working in a free tax country
nsm2010 wrote:Dear All,
i am working in Saudi Arabia and the mode of payment for my salary is Cash, so I cant produce bank statement. I am suppling two evidences for my salary that is; salary slips and salary certificate from Employer, signed and stamped, further attested by Chamber of Commerce. Will this be ok as evidences?
Pantaiema

nsm2010

Post by nsm2010 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:01 pm

Dear Pantaeima,

I submitted all documents according to the Guidlines, which allows you to submit any two evidences out of
1/ Salary slips
2/Letter from employer stating the claimed salary
3/Bank statements.

I submitted two evidences which are salary slips and letter from employer. Why are you feeling that the evidences provided are not strong enough. The only sahdowy part of teh evidences which bothers me is that the all of the evidences are in English, Letter head salary slips are in English, Letterhead are in English language, but the stamp were in Arabic??????. May be or may not be acceptable. I didnt provide with translation for stamps. would it be acceptable?????
nsm2010

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:16 pm

You might be aware that the caseworkers consider the ITR seriously as a proof of income.

Put yourself in their shoes and you be the judge. What is other evidence which stronger than your tax document as proof of income ? 1, 2, 3 could be easily be faked. Please do not get it in the worng way I just shed the light base on my experience reading this forum for a few years now.

If you see in the application form they did not allow to choose. What is mandatory is that:
1. Wage Slip
2. ITR to cover the whole period claimed

In case your ITR does not cover the whole period (which most people will fall into this category) then you need to thick Exceptionmal circumstance and rpovide more evidence which are: Bank statement and Letter from employers.

But your case is different because you 1are working on no tax country. Hopefully they will accept that.
nsm2010 wrote:Dear Pantaeima,

I submitted all documents according to the Guidlines, which allows you to submit any two evidences out of
1/ Salary slips
2/Letter from employer stating the claimed salary
3/Bank statements.

I submitted two evidences which are salary slips and letter from employer. Why are you feeling that the evidences provided are not strong enough. The only sahdowy part of teh evidences which bothers me is that the all of the evidences are in English, Letter head salary slips are in English, Letterhead are in English language, but the stamp were in Arabic??????. May be or may not be acceptable. I didnt provide with translation for stamps. would it be acceptable?????
nsm2010
Pantaiema

nsm2010

Post by nsm2010 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:57 pm

Dear Pantaeima,
I appreciate your prompt reply and I am understanding your point of view as well. But in my case, They are quite aware of the fact that in Saudi Arabia no tax system exist and due to the reason they examplify in Guidlines. Even they have created another clause to accomodate teh residents of Saudi Arabia (in Application form as well as in Guilines notes and even in case workers guidlines notes). this clause is giving option of choosing TWO evidences out of following three evidences options, THat is;
1/ Salary slips and /or
2/Letter from employer stating the claimed salary and / or
3/Bank statements.

and I have submitted two evidences which are salary slips and letter from employer stating my salary. I have nothing to do with ITR (since there is no tax system exists in Saudi Arabia and I am working in Saudi Arabia since last 13 years). The issue of forgery
is there, thats why they are corroborating two evidences.What ever I submitted is exactly according to the application form and Guidlines. If some one is feeling these documents forged, he has the option open for verification, since I have provided all the Reference numbers as well as local Chamber of Commerce registration number for my employers. I hope you will start considering this case strong enough now.

Still, I am having uneasy feeling about the stamp in Arabic and I didnt provided translation of Stamp, where as all my documents are in English. Can I send them translation of the stamp by fax or email now??????

nsm2010