ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR refusal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

talktome

FLR refusal

Post by talktome » Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:16 am

Does anyone know the conditions where a FLR can be rejected

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:27 am

You need to have an approval for IED before you can apply for further leave to remain. That much is standard and the chances of FLR rejection after you having obtained IED is remote in my opinion.

Other than that, the standard ones mentioned by the HO are no payment, insufficient payment, relevant documents not provided etc.

In the case of HSMP extensions, the applicant must also take care in ensuring that he/she has provided enough documentation to prove they are economically active. I also read a house of common transcript that said in the first year of HSMP introduction, only one person was refused HSMP extension because he was not able to prove himself to be economically active.

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:30 am

Apart from that, Has anyone heard of any FLR rejection. I havent heard any.