ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 10 YRS QUERY C4 PAGE 9

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ilr10yrs
Newly Registered

ILR 10 YRS QUERY C4 PAGE 9

Post by ilr10yrs » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:28 pm

Hi Gurus,shahjee1234,cool mind and all valuable members of this wonderful forum
just stuck with the below question in ILR form
C4 page9..is your current passport/Travel document enclosed..YES (go to C6).
regarding about the c6 on page9 .there is very little space in the box as i have got 3 passports and one BRP...on the 1st and 2nd passport i have got visa stamped but on the third one (latest one)there is no visa as i have got a BRP.....
as i have been told by Shahjee1234 earlier so i wrote 1st/2nd/3rd passport numbers in the box somehow i squeezed it
Do i need to write about the BRP too.
need suggestions please as going to post it tomorrow
just to clarify that i have never travelled so no Gaps at all
i will be eagerly waiting for your kind replies.

Kind Regards
Ijaz khan

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: ILR 10 YRS QUERY C4 PAGE 9

Post by khan_81 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:36 pm

Hi good luck with your application.
With regard to passports input details as Shahgee1234 suggested, write all and squeeze somehow. You will write down at the end (in documents checklist) that how many passports you have included with the application.
With regard to BRP , there will be another question on next page which will ask "if you were issued BRP card " so tick yes and also tick that it is to be returned with application.

I hope this helps now.

ilr10yrs wrote:Hi Gurus,shahjee1234,cool mind and all valuable members of this wonderful forum
just stuck with the below question in ILR form
C4 page9..is your current passport/Travel document enclosed..YES (go to C6).
regarding about the c6 on page9 .there is very little space in the box as i have got 3 passports and one BRP...on the 1st and 2nd passport i have got visa stamped but on the third one (latest one)there is no visa as i have got a BRP.....
as i have been told by Shahjee1234 earlier so i wrote 1st/2nd/3rd passport numbers in the box somehow i squeezed it
Do i need to write about the BRP too.
need suggestions please as going to post it tomorrow
just to clarify that i have never travelled so no Gaps at all
i will be eagerly waiting for your kind replies.

Kind Regards
Ijaz khan

ilr10yrs
Newly Registered

Post by ilr10yrs » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:44 pm

Thanks Khan_81

Many Many Thanks for answering my Query khan (shahjee's brother). i really appreciate for taking time to read and replying me

Kind Regards
Ijaz khan

cool mind

Post by cool mind » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:20 pm

I don't think you need to mention all three passport numbers because there are two column. In first it asks do you have passport/travel document which you get leave/travel last time then there you need to write the passport number where your first visa issued on first passport if you not travel outside UK otherwise if you traveled last time then give passport number of that relevant passport 2nd/3rd. Because there is another column where it ask did you include the current passport/travel document then there write the third latest passport number. Remember the reason they given space is according to the information they need, I will prefer to not squeeze extra information rather be exact.

ilr10yrs
Newly Registered

Post by ilr10yrs » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:13 pm

Dear Many Many Thanks Cool Mind
so nice of your reply .I am really grateful to you
.let me explain what you mean basically so that i can fill it correctly
C4.. IS YOUR CURRENT PASSPORT/TRAVEL DOCUMENT ENCLOSED YES(go to C6).......so in the below columns under C4 i need to put the current passport details i.e the last one..(which honestly till now i have left it empty and i jumped straight to C6)

so in C6 I NEED TO PUT THE PASSPORT NUMBER OF IST AND 2ND.like AB1234Z/AB1234Z just seperated by / sign..Is that what you mean ?
waiting for your reply

Kind Regards
Ijaz khan

cool mind

Post by cool mind » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:43 pm

Based on the space available and exact meaning of the words written.
On C4 question: Is your current Passport/Travel document enclosed?
Answer: yes. It will be your most latest probably the 3rd passport and you need write its detail in box.
On C6: Do you have any passport or travel document which contains a previous grant of leave or
which you used when you last travelled to the UK?
Answer: Here the space is only for one passport and based on the space available & exact meaning, even if you not travelled then write the number of such passport which you used to get previous visa. if its 2nd then write 2nd passport detail and if its 3rd passport then write 3rd passport detail.
I will prefer to be exact and neatly fill form and maybe writting three passport details may not readable.

ilr10yrs
Newly Registered

Post by ilr10yrs » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:51 pm

thanks coolmind for the kind reply from your side ,as always you are very helpful

i did exactly with C4 as you have mentioned but with the C6 i wrote both passport number separated by / sign, earlier shahji1234, khan_81 also advised me to do so .As i have already sent them today can't do anything now and i hope there is no problem in it.
will update you soon if got any info

Kind Regards
Ijaz khan