ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Haven't received my documents for more than 20 days

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rifis2ug
Newly Registered

Haven't received my documents for more than 20 days

Post by rifis2ug » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:21 am

I had a email from HO a couple weeks ago and they said that my application has been processed the decision and documents were returned to me 25.07.07. But I still haven't received it until now. I therefore followed a few requests to them regarding this issue. Below was their reply.

Dear XXXX

Thank you for your email

Your HSMP application was granted and dispatched by airmail on 25/7/07
It can take up to 12 weeks for delivery

I hope this is helpful.

Does it mean my HSMP application has been approved?? Is that a normal case to get a letter from UK to Australia for more than 20days????

majic

Post by majic » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:30 am

Sir,

I may be wrong at this but there is "Industrail Action" going on in UK which has seriously hampered Postal Services.

So basically it make take you longer to get your email from UK then usual.

Regards

Kaff
Member of Standing

Post by Kaff » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:20 am

majic may be right..
But I got my documents back in 7 days, sent on 01/08 received on 07/08 with rejection letter to New Zealand :(
How unfortunate that we can't track this...
Hope for the best
Kaff

rifis2ug
Newly Registered

Post by rifis2ug » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:12 am

Thanks. Finally, I reached a phone call with HO yesterday. They said my HSMP application has been approved. That is a good news. But they also told me that the documents may take 3 months for me to collect. Have anyone in this forum had such a experience to take more that 1 month to get the documents back?

gotcha
Member of Standing

Post by gotcha » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:34 am

Delay can be due to custom checks, too.
In my case,it apparantly happened. As my enevelope was tampered. And was delayed by a week than normal.