ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa income

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hello7777
Newly Registered

Spouse visa income

Post by hello7777 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:23 pm

Hello Brothers and sisters

I just want to know, I have been self employed for many years and my income was very law under 5 or 6 k each year, which i cannot apply for my spouse outside the EU because i do not have 18600 income, but i have got a job and working for 4 months, my 6 month will be on end of October and my salary is 19k year.

my question is, I am working full time and also self employed, is there any effects on my income?
like if they find i am self employed, because i do not want to include that i am also self employed, i wantonly want to show my income

Best answer would be helpful

Many Thanks all

Obie
Ireland

Re: Spouse visa income

Post by Obie » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:43 pm

You are free to show which income you want, and to withheld the ones you don't , provided the one you show indicates a gross earning of 18,600, you will be fine.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

hello7777
Newly Registered

Post by hello7777 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:03 pm

Thanks Obie for your kind reply,
I have another question, I meet the 18600 income and i spend most of my money,
I also have some savings which is in other bank account saving.
Do u think it would be better to include my savings or it is good to not include and make them confuse?

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:59 pm

Spending it all has no effect on your application as long as you meet the financial requirement and required evidence are provided. Your savings too wouldn't have any effect in your case either.
Make things simpler by providing only what is required.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:47 pm

You need to send the bank statement where the salary was paid into, whether or not it is overdrawn, should not have an effect on the application.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors