ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sumeensaleem
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by sumeensaleem » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:57 pm

anyone waiting whose application is undergoing further investigations?
any idea what the timescale is? :|

Majy05

Post by Majy05 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:33 pm

Congrats to you, after a long wait Allah Swt has answered your duas,i am happy for you :)

Was you on hold? I applied in sept to, what date did you apply, hope my wife gets called this week.

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:Hey everyone

Its good news. I am over the moon. Thanks to Allah my husband visa is granted. I guess theres hope for all of us. I just want to say thanks to all of those who prayd for me and those who advised me on the forum. May Allah grant you all visa's.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:53 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:Thanks everyone you all are still in my prays. You will hear good news. Stay positive.

Honestly i couldnt beleive it myself, when my husband rang he joked that he got an appeal (unfunny joke i know). Then straight after he said he got visa.

We were requested to send additional documents which were bank statements and planning permission letter as im self employed. But after emailing them asking whether they accepted documents or not, they said they cant make decision until income threshold court decision was known.

However i must mention that i also sent a couple of weeks ago more updated bank statements to them (these were not requested) and also i emailed them tax paid letters via email. I dont know if these documents influenced the decision or not, but i sent them anyway.

I will ask my husband when his visa was stamped. I will update when i talk to him later properly.
Alhumdulilah congrats, may you always be as happy as you are now.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:57 pm

Congrats always hope really happy for u mashallah x

reeree

Post by reeree » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:58 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:Thanks everyone you all are still in my prays. You will hear good news. Stay positive.

Honestly i couldnt beleive it myself, when my husband rang he joked that he got an appeal (unfunny joke i know). Then straight after he said he got visa.

We were requested to send additional documents which were bank statements and planning permission letter as im self employed. But after emailing them asking whether they accepted documents or not, they said they cant make decision until income threshold court decision was known.

However i must mention that i also sent a couple of weeks ago more updated bank statements to them (these were not requested) and also i emailed them tax paid letters via email. I dont know if these documents influenced the decision or not, but i sent them anyway.

I will ask my husband when his visa was stamped. I will update when i talk to him later properly.
Congratulations sister!
Absolutely thrilled for you! :)
Looks like the embassy is finally back in action!! Lol.

My husband received a random call from the embassy yesterday saying his case his being reviewed by an ECO and they will contact him in the next few days with a decision.
I just hope In sha Allah, they stick to that.

My husband went for an intrvw at the embassy at the beginning of July & they promised a decision within a week.
2months later, we are still waiting.. :(
I hope this wait is finally coming to an end now.
Please remember us in ur duaa's!

Goodluck for the future! Xxx
Applied in Lahore: 04/10/2013
Spouse Called for Interview: 08/07/2014
Current Status: Application still under process

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:54 pm

Salaams. Bohot bohot mubaraka jee!!
Wish you and your partner a lifetime of happiness In Sha Allah.
Everyone else waiting... dont give up hope!!
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

Faz1985ashraf
Newly Registered

Post by Faz1985ashraf » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:09 pm

Congrats to all the folks that are receiving some great news and some closure! It gives me greater hope that they are actually processing applications and all of that were sitting on hold will get a response finally!

Insha Allah we will all hear from them very soon

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:19 pm

Congrats always hope
Reading about ur visa being accepted actually brought a tear to my eye, this gives us all hope my prayers r with u and may allah keep u smilimg like this always, remember allah tests those close to him ur patience paid off ;-) pray for us, ket 1, saf 786.... And everyone else on hold i hope u recieve positive outcomes soon

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:41 pm

Thank you all of you for your well wishes and duas. I really hope you all hear soon. I forgot to mention earlier that i also contacted MP to chase up why were on hold still despite earning above the income threshold therefore you should all contact your MP. I dont know if that influenced the decision or not, but i thought ill mention it.

I did receive a reply today in the evening from MP and they attached the letter he received from homeoffice and they wrote that my husband case is deferred and that they received the documents i emailed and sent by post even though they werent requested and that they apologise for the delay. They also mentioned they will contact my husband when application is ready to collect.

This just shows that there system is not upto date because the letter was dated today. From the bottom of my heart i do wish all of you reunite with your spouses. I know how you all are feeling, i waited over 3 years for this day and its finally come :)
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

shazia79
Newly Registered

Post by shazia79 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:47 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:Thank you all of you for your well wishes and duas. I really hope you all hear soon. I forgot to mention earlier that i also contacted MP to chase up why were on hold still despite earning above the income threshold therefore you should all contact your MP. I dont know if that influenced the decision or not, but i thought ill mention it.

I did receive a reply today in the evening from MP and they attached the letter he received from homeoffice and they wrote that my husband case is deferred and that they received the documents i emailed and sent by post even though they werent requested and that they apologise for the delay. They also mentioned they will contact my husband when application is ready to collect.

This just shows that there system is not upto date because the letter was dated today. From the bottom of my heart i do wish all of you reunite with your spouses. I know how you all are feeling, i waited over 3 years for this day and its finally come :)

Congratulation sis and all the best for the future please remember us all in your Duas xx

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:01 am

ALWAYSHOPE I private messaged u just a few questions I was thinking .. Plz check

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:16 am

Sarah786 wrote:Congrats always hope
Reading about ur visa being accepted actually brought a tear to my eye, this gives us all hope my prayers r with u and may allah keep u smilimg like this always, remember allah tests those close to him ur patience paid off ;-) pray for us, ket 1, saf 786.... And everyone else on hold i hope u recieve positive outcomes soon
thanks sarah inshallah ur next to get a positive outcome!
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

fullahs

Post by fullahs » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:39 pm

ALWAYSHOPE- Congratulations sis and great to hear the good news. InshAllah we all hear back very soon

Do you have the address to which you sent the additional information?

Thanks

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:Thank you all of you for your well wishes and duas. I really hope you all hear soon. I forgot to mention earlier that i also contacted MP to chase up why were on hold still despite earning above the income threshold therefore you should all contact your MP. I dont know if that influenced the decision or not, but i thought ill mention it.

1st Application: 2nd Febuary
October (something): Refused as latest wage slip outside 28 days requirement
Documents re- submitted in Mirpur on 07/11/14
2 Visa Processed Emailed received today- 27/01/14
Waiting for RFC call...

Mrs Asim

Post by Mrs Asim » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:37 pm

Can TB tests be booked by applicant over the phone at one of the centres, or do you have to email UKTB to book an official appt?

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:14 pm

[quote="fullahs"]
ALWAYSHOPE- Congratulations sis and great to hear the good news. InshAllah we all hear back very soon

Do you have the address to which you sent the additional information?

Thanks

Thanks. The address i sent them to was the following:

International Operations and visas
British High Commission
Diplomatic Enclave
Ramna 5
PO Box 1122
Islamabad
Pakistan
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:15 pm

Mrs Asim wrote:Can TB tests be booked by applicant over the phone at one of the centres, or do you have to email UKTB to book an official appt?
You can try booking on phone, but till last week they were asking to send an email with details for the appointment as probably Islamabad office wasn't fully functional.

Mrs Asim

Post by Mrs Asim » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:45 pm

Thank you:) I think this forum has become a family.

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:08 pm

Mrs Asim wrote:Thank you:) I think this forum has become a family.
I agree :) without seeing each other it feels like we have a bond :)

Anybody heard any news lately ??

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:21 pm

Nope

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:37 pm

Sarah786 wrote:Nope
InshaAllah soon xx

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:51 pm

saf786 wrote:
Sarah786 wrote:Nope
InshaAllah soon xx
Inshallah

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:02 am

i am really beginning to get worried and rather concerned now....;-(

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:14 am

A decision was supposedly made on my applcation does anybody know why it is taking so long for them to contact us? Or is my spouse right in saying embassies jus say anything???

raja123

Post by raja123 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:04 am

hi all any one who got the visa after phone interview ??????

reeree

Post by reeree » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:07 am

Sarah786 wrote:A decision was supposedly made on my applcation does anybody know why it is taking so long for them to contact us? Or is my spouse right in saying embassies jus say anything???
Hi Sarah,

Why dont u contact UKVI? Explain ur situation & they will reply to you within 24hours with an update?

Heres the link to contact them:

https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com

Just follow all the question through until u come to 'email us' page. Fill out ur info & they should be able to check & get back to you xxxx
Applied in Lahore: 04/10/2013
Spouse Called for Interview: 08/07/2014
Current Status: Application still under process