ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Questions regarding the application form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rubebe
Newly Registered

Questions regarding the application form

Post by rubebe » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:20 am

Hello

I am currently completing the application form and would really appreciate some advice.

1) For Absences from the UK, I visited France and Italy from 10/08 to 18/08 and stayed 3 nights in France (10/08 - 13/08) and 5 nights in Italy (13/08 - 18/08). Should I group and place them into the same box (so France and Italy/holiday/100814/180814/7 days), or list them separately on different rows? If the latter, what dates should I put for departure from and return to the UK?
2) I am a family member of an EEA national but I also have ILR, do I need to fill out 2.4 EEA nationals exercising EC Treaty Rights?
3) I am planning to submit my application form after my graduation ceremony which is in 2 weeks time. For 3.1 What is your occupation, do I put down student or unemployed?

Thank you very much.

milan69
Diamond Member

Re: Questions regarding the application form

Post by milan69 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:15 am

1. You can put it as: France and Italy/holiday/100814/180814/7
You do not count day that you left UK and day that you arrived in the UK as days being absent.
I am sometimes wrong.