ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone invited and missed? to a citizenship ceremony

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lordvon
Newly Registered

Anyone invited and missed? to a citizenship ceremony

Post by lordvon » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:57 pm

Anyone here had been invited and missed the citizenship ceremony ??

SelectMe

Re: Anyone invited and missed? to a citizenship ceremony

Post by SelectMe » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:24 pm

I am attending 22nd Sep 2014 ceremony and I have booked day off at job and really looking forward to attend and enjoy the great day!
I think if anyone, in the unlikely event unable to attend, will atleast drop them an email telling them, he/she ll not able to attend. So what happened next? He/She ll be able to attend next ceremony. Thats it. Even if you missed it, your cert is printed already. I suppose you still need to tell them why you were not able to attend the ceremony, obliviously! Provided all is well and is in order, 'Anyone' ll able to attend next ceremony, whenever it happens next.

lordvon
Newly Registered

Re: Anyone invited and missed? to a citizenship ceremony

Post by lordvon » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:08 pm

Just got my second invitation today I am scheduled at 1:50pm...... lesson learned don't send the 950 euro immediately if u have plans for holidays, 2 months after u received your approval letter ..and if u missed the ceremony , they just schedule u on the next ceremony.... cheers to all...xx happy days coming xx