ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Shahkakaram

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by Shahkakaram » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:40 pm

rk1506 wrote:
ukvisaengland wrote:

Hi masha, I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. Well was just wondering when did u exactly apply and when did the HO respond to your application? Did the HO withdraw the fees from your bank account? Did you receive your biometric letter first before they denied your application? Please update

Have faith in god, everything will work out fine
Hello rk1506,

Masha is our registered member of this forum ...According to the google spread sheet Masha's time line is as follows :-

applied on 25/03/2014
Ack letter on 28/03/2014
bio invit on 07/04/2014
bio enrolled on 09/04/2014

Masha spend 7 years on student + 2 years PSW + 1 year 3c 3d

Thanks

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:46 pm

masha wrote:hi
My Application for long residence was refused on the grounds that I made one application out of time for about 39 days just got yesterday.I am in great stress.
Seniors please advice
Many Many thanks
Hello Masha ,

Sorry to hear that they refuse you because of 39 days out of time application .....experienced forum memebers can help you once you share more information about your case ...like when and how this 39 days out of time application happened ?
we understand that this is very difficult time for you at the moment so take your time and stay clam and plan for the next step ..
our best wishes and prayers are with you
inshallah every thing will be alright

Regards ,
S.Akaram

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:42 pm

My Application for long residence was refused on the grounds that I made one application out of time for about 39 days just got yesterday.I am in great stress.
Seniors please advice
Many Many thanks
sorry to hear about your refusal. i would suggest you get professional help and give some more details for the senior members to be able to help you

aprboom

Post by aprboom » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:52 pm

ukvisaengland wrote:
aprboom wrote:
ukvisaengland wrote:guys I have applied through a solicitor in middle of April and I am still waiting is there anyone applied in the middle of April and still waiting? pls pray for me. I have called the HO last Friday I was told is pending and today was told incomplete. what is the difference? also do I get the documents and the brb to my address or to the solicitor's address?

I appreciate you reply and your comment.

Thanks
Dear Ukvisaengland,

Our prayers and good wishes are with you. I can literally feel your anxiety as we are in the same boat and InshaAllah this won't be Titanic revisited :) . There is no need to worry just yet as you are only into your week 15th. This week has been fairly quite mainly because it was the last bank holiday of the year. InshaAllah first half of September will bring good news and may i please ask where is your solicitor based?

Be good
Dear aprboom
thank you for your nice words and your pray May Allah bless you and every team member in this forum. I have been waiting for over 19 weeks since I sent my application. my solicitor based near Southampton.I spoke to my solicitor yesterday and told me that she has not heard thing anything yet. have you applied in April as well? let's hope we will receive a good news next week as I can see from google drive there is not too many April application left.
thanks again for your comment :)
Dear ukvisaengland,

Thank you for your wishes and prayers. Technically your waiting
time starts from when you get your biometrics done. Just give it another week or two and InshaAllah you will hear a good news and yes i applied in last week of April.

navsan8182
Newly Registered

Post by navsan8182 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:28 pm

ukvisaengland wrote:Hey buddy, what do u mean by google drive? Can u plz post the link so that we can check it out plz.
Explain us in the easiest way possible plz
Thx man
please find the link bellow

everyone write their timeline so it gives you a hint when you will expect your decision :)
you can sharew your time line in there as well.
have a good weekend mate :)[/quote]

Hi there how do you add your time line

ChMoz
Newly Registered

Post by ChMoz » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:22 am

HI EVERYONE,
I have applied on 29th MARCH 14.
Waiting for decision ??????
ANYONE SIMILAR TIMELINE ???

ChMoz
Newly Registered

Post by ChMoz » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:23 am

ChMoz wrote:HI EVERYONE,

K4

Post by K4 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:01 am

russelk wrote:Hi,

Is there any one who recently got visa submitting TOEIC language certificate ?

or any one whose visa was on hold because of TOEIC and later got visa submitting Trinity College B1 or any other test ?

Please share any experience of yours or your friends about TOEIC.

Thanks

ukvisaengland
- thin ice -

Post by ukvisaengland » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:01 am

ChMoz wrote:
is your case straightforward? have you applied by yourself or through a solicitor? you can call the home office to ask for an update.

navsan8182
Newly Registered

Post by navsan8182 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:46 am

ukvisaengland wrote:Hey buddy, what do u mean by google drive? Can u plz post the link so that we can check it out plz.
Explain us in the easiest way possible plz
Thx man

Hi there ukvisaengland how do you add your time line or who adds them

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:34 am

navsan8182 wrote: Hi there ukvisaengland how do you add your time line or who adds them
Post the following dates here someone will add it for you:

Application sent
Ackn letter
Bio letter
Bio enroll
Decision Date
Doc return

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:35 am

September is here guys... who wants to see more approvals

I can see raised hands already :lol:

K4

Post by K4 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:52 pm

K4 wrote:
russelk wrote:Hi,

Is there any one who recently got visa submitting TOEIC language certificate ?

or any one whose visa was on hold because of TOEIC and later got visa submitting Trinity College B1 or any other test ?

Please share any experience of yours or your friends about TOEIC.

Thanks
any thoughts people

Hardikjshah83
inactive
India

Post by Hardikjshah83 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:34 pm

shahjee1234 wrote:
die_hard wrote:Hi Hardikjshah,

If you had applied in Jan 2014, you should have been considered under old rules and got visa for 2 years.
When did you get the FLR(M) decision ? If its not late, write back to the caseworker who handled the FLR(M) and let them know about the rules (pre April 2014 rules). If you go through the previous posts, there are people here who have done the same.

thanks Shahjee,

however we have applied for her FLR(m) in January - 2014, and it should be considered on old rules not new rules, not sure why they given her 2.5 yrs visa, but should she not qualify for the ILR now?
Hi Hardikjshah,
die_hard has very kindly given you his opinion, and if you remember I did pointed this out to you, that they have issued a wrong visa to your Mrs, and that you should have written back to the case worker who dealt with her case, and they would have realised their mistake and put it correct for you. Not long ago, one of our members Mrs was in the exact same situation, and we recommended to write back to the case worker which they did, and they got a letter asking them to send the BRP back, and they were issued with proper BRP for 2 years. But mind it they wrote to the case worker immediately after they received the wrong 2.5 years visa. It is worth giving a try to either fix this BRP to 2 years, or to highlight the issue at a PEO appointment for your Mrs SET(M) and make them realise that you applied before the rule change, and that they should have issued your Mrs with a 2 years visa. And hope that they realise their mistake and put it correct by issing her the ILR.
All the best.
Kind regards
Shahjee
[/quote]

Thanks Shahjee - is ti worth booking a PEO apointment with SET(M) and pointig it out then, I mean if they refuse at that point - does it mean the SET(M) application fees paid will be lost?

Hardikjshah83
inactive
India

Post by Hardikjshah83 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:43 pm

Hardikjshah83 wrote:
shahjee1234 wrote:
die_hard wrote:Hi Hardikjshah,

If you had applied in Jan 2014, you should have been considered under old rules and got visa for 2 years.
When did you get the FLR(M) decision ? If its not late, write back to the caseworker who handled the FLR(M) and let them know about the rules (pre April 2014 rules). If you go through the previous posts, there are people here who have done the same.

thanks Shahjee,

however we have applied for her FLR(m) in January - 2014, and it should be considered on old rules not new rules, not sure why they given her 2.5 yrs visa, but should she not qualify for the ILR now?
Hi Hardikjshah,
die_hard has very kindly given you his opinion, and if you remember I did pointed this out to you, that they have issued a wrong visa to your Mrs, and that you should have written back to the case worker who dealt with her case, and they would have realised their mistake and put it correct for you. Not long ago, one of our members Mrs was in the exact same situation, and we recommended to write back to the case worker which they did, and they got a letter asking them to send the BRP back, and they were issued with proper BRP for 2 years. But mind it they wrote to the case worker immediately after they received the wrong 2.5 years visa. It is worth giving a try to either fix this BRP to 2 years, or to highlight the issue at a PEO appointment for your Mrs SET(M) and make them realise that you applied before the rule change, and that they should have issued your Mrs with a 2 years visa. And hope that they realise their mistake and put it correct by issing her the ILR.
All the best.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Thanks Shahjee - is ti worth booking a PEO apointment with SET(M) and pointig it out then, I mean if they refuse at that point - does it mean the SET(M) application fees paid will be lost?[/quote]

also can someone point me out the new rule - i have tried google and it didnt help.

thanks,

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:54 pm

ChMoz wrote:
Hello ChMoz,
Check google drive,you will see applicatioms for 29th March 2014 and then you can follow up with any updates.
Appl sent: 29-08-2014
Acknow received: 07-09-2014
Bio received: 23-09-2014
Bio recorded: 23-09-2014
Approval date: 31-12-2014
Approval received : 05-01-2015

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... view?pli=1#

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:04 pm

Hardikjshah83 wrote: Thanks Shahjee - is ti worth booking a PEO apointment with SET(M) and pointig it out then, I mean if they refuse at that point - does it mean the SET(M) application fees paid will be lost?

also can someone point me out the new rule - i have tried google and it didnt help.

thanks,[/quote]

Hi Hardikjshah,
Regards to the rule please follow this link, relevant rules are on page 17
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... dix_FM.pdf
Regards to booking the PEO appointment and if you will lose the fee ? Frankly I don't have any idea, but if your application for SET(M) is not entertained than I don't see any reason for them to charge you for that, except to charge you that £100 administration fee. But you better confirm with them first. If you ask me, I would suggest that it is worth giving a shot. All the best.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Application send: 10/02/2014
Acknowl received: 17/02/2014
Biometric received: 05/03/2014
Biometric recorded: 05/03/2014
Approval date: 13/06/2014

cool mind

Post by cool mind » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:12 pm

hello Dr. Shahjee
A quick recap review of few questions on set (lr), please check it:
A2: Simply copy same present home address which write at B14 if correspondence address is home.
B14: Same present address as mentioned in A2.
A3: Ignore A3 if sending yourself.
B19: Leave it blank
D14: Simply write in 2-3 lines that parents sister brother friends living in Pakistan.
And payment section circle £1093 not whole £1093-standard. And whether the tick the box means ✔ or ❌ the box.

Goodluck2014
Newly Registered

Post by Goodluck2014 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:09 pm

Seniors please advice
Many Many thanks
Hi Masha,
What's your decision date on the letter? Did they give you the right of appeal?

Malibu.B
Newly Registered

Post by Malibu.B » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:40 pm

Malibu.B wrote:
fielddrive wrote:
Malibu.B wrote:Hi all, I have been a silent visitor and reader of this forum. I have sent my SET(LR) application yesterday.

Could someone please upload my timeline to google drive please.

Application Sent: 28/08/2014
Application Received: 29/08/2014
Payment Taken: 01/09/2014
Acknowledgement Letter Dated:
Acknowledgement Received:
Bio Letter Dated:
Bio Enrolment:
Approval Date:
Docs Received:
BRP Received:

Fingers crossed and I wish all August 2014 applicants best of luck and of course to other applicants. For those senior members and most active forum members please keep up the good spirit of sharing useful information .
good luck.. going by the timelines today, you should have your ack letter by Sat next week.

Thank you fielddrive for the good wishes. Hopefully I will get my ack letter this coming Saturday . Good luck to everyone.
Update on when payment was taken.

Malibu.B
Newly Registered

Post by Malibu.B » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:44 pm

Malibu.B wrote:
Hi all, update on when payment was taken.

Application Sent: 28/08/2014
Application Received: 29/08/2014
Payment Taken: 01/09/2014
Acknowledgement Letter Dated:
Acknowledgement Received:
Bio Letter Dated:
Bio Enrolment:
Approval Date:
Docs Received:
BRP Received:

Fingers crossed and I wish all August 2014 applicants best of luck and of course to other applicants. For those senior members and most active forum members please keep up the good spirit of sharing useful information .

Wariko
Newly Registered

Post by Wariko » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:56 pm

Hi all, I have been a silent visitor and reader of this forum. I have sent my SET(O) form please find my timeline

Application Sent: 05/08/2014
Application Received: 06/08/2014
Payment Taken: 08/08/2014
Acknowledgement Letter Dated: 09/08/2014
Acknowledgement Received: 13/08/2014
Bio Letter Dated: 27/08/2014
Bio Enrolment: 01/09/2014
Approval Date:
Docs Received:
BRP Received:

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:28 pm

cool mind wrote:hello Dr. Shahjee
A2: Simply copy same present home address which write at B14 if correspondence address is home.
D14: Simply write in 2-3 lines that parents sister brother friends living in Pakistan.
And payment section circle £1093 not whole £1093-standard. And whether the tick the box means ✔ or ❌ the box.
Hi cool mind,
Yes you are right about all the questions.
Regards to circling the whole or just £1093, frankly I would suggest doesn't make any difference, but makes sense just to circle the amount only.
Regards to tick in the box that will be ✔, not ❌ as that is a cross.
Many thanks.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Application send: 10/02/2014
Acknowl received: 17/02/2014
Biometric received: 05/03/2014
Biometric recorded: 05/03/2014
Approval date: 13/06/2014

cool mind

Post by cool mind » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:36 pm

shahjee1234 wrote:
cool mind wrote:hello Dr. Shahjee
Hi cool mind,
Yes you are right about all the questions.
Regards to circling the whole or just £1093, frankly I would suggest doesn't make any difference, but makes sense just to circle the amount only.
Regards to tick in the box that will be ✔, not ❌ as that is a cross.
Many thanks.
Kind regards
Shahjee
thanks shahjee :)

navsan8182
Newly Registered

Post by navsan8182 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:39 pm

fielddrive wrote:
navsan8182 wrote: Hi there ukvisaengland how do you add your time line or who adds them
Post the following dates here someone will add it for you:

Application sent
Ackn letter
Bio letter
Bio enroll
Decision Date
Doc return
Thanks ukvisaeng for the response... Here it goes for mine

Application sent: 12-06-14
Ackn letter: 17-06-14
Bio letter: 23-06-14
Bio enrol:24-06-14