ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 ICT Dependent VISA refused

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

armin.arpit
Newly Registered

Tier 2 ICT Dependent VISA refused

Post by armin.arpit » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:30 pm

Hi All,

This is Arpit and i am in the UK since last 1.5 years, i recently got married in June, there wasnt a flashy function and we just had a ring ceremony/reception and the marriage was done and registered at Arya samaj Mandir.I got the certificate from arya samaj mandir as well as got it registered with the local authority to get a proper Marriage certificate. Applied for the dependent VISA through my official A rated sponsor. gave all the documents and the marriage certificate.

Documents provided.
1. 12 months salary slip
2. 6 months attested bank statement
3. COS
4. my Passport copy of all pages
5. Cover letter from sponsor
6. Marriage Certificate
7. rent agreement

The visa was refused with an right to appeal mentioning that they are not sure of our relationship, saying that you have provided a marriage certificate which tell the marriage is registered and the evidence is not enough.

Can some one please help me on this and how should i proceed, should i appeal or do a fresh application.