ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

For the age proof - Two Wheeler license accepted or not

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Siva
Newly Registered

For the age proof - Two Wheeler license accepted or not

Post by Siva » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:38 pm

Hi all,
I have some query about the Age and its scoring points of 5 marks. I am not able to produce the Birth Certificate. I am planning to show my driving license. I dont have CAR Driving License, but I have the Two Wheeler License from India. Will it accepted by HSMP team or not? If you have any idea about this please share your knowledge on this.

Thanks in advance

Siva

gotcha
Member of Standing

Post by gotcha » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:06 pm

Yes. Only thing is that, it should not be provisional.

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:45 pm

Hi Siva,

To be on safe side it is better for you to provide the birth certificate. I think you can visit any of the local MRO office and ask for the duplicate certificate. I am sure you can get it done there.

Or the other option is 1st page of the passport copy notarised and your original driving licence (dont know whether it can be 2-wheeler or not) explaining that why you are not able to produce the birth certificate (it should be an exceptional reason to consider the situation as exceptional circumstance).

good luck

antony

Post by antony » Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:05 pm

kck9 wrote:Hi Siva,

To be on safe side it is better for you to provide the birth certificate. I think you can visit any of the local MRO office and ask for the duplicate certificate. I am sure you can get it done there.

Or the other option is 1st page of the passport copy notarised and your original driving licence (dont know whether it can be 2-wheeler or not) explaining that why you are not able to produce the birth certificate (it should be an exceptional reason to consider the situation as exceptional circumstance).

good luck
But its always a better and safer option to get the Birth certificate done from the local municipal office. So there should not be a problem for you to lose the 5 points.

Also keep the Driving license as well for the age.
If the opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.

troubledkhan1

Post by troubledkhan1 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:13 pm

Hi Siva,
I dont think its a problem at all. Usually the points claimed under age category are the easiest to get since you can only get your entry clearance on a passport which should have the same details, as your DOB is mentioned right on top of your HSMP letter.
Anyhow, simply send your two wheeler license along with a notarized copy of your passport and I am sure you will be fine.

mariosuresh

Age Proof

Post by mariosuresh » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:07 am

Hi,

My licence is not the full page one but the Computer card license(Credit card size). Can I use the card licence as age proof for HSMP.

Best Regards
MS

troubledkhan1

Post by troubledkhan1 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:11 pm

Off course you can. As long as you have a photo on your card licence its not a problem. All they require is a valid state licence with your photo and DOB on it.