ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Malavan
Newly Registered

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by Malavan » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:01 pm

Guys,

can we do the MN1 in premium service?
If so how much is the cost?

tumbin
Newly Registered

Post by tumbin » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:29 pm

Malavan wrote:Guys,

can we do the MN1 in premium service?
If so how much is the cost?
Dear Malavan,

I dont think you can use premium service. Even postal application average time 4 to 6 weeks.

hope it helps

Regards

viganooriah

Post by viganooriah » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:52 pm

Congratulations to Fizzy888 for getting your ILR!
V

rasheedabdul786

Post by rasheedabdul786 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:16 pm

Rasheed bahi,
Good to know that income thresh hold is not an issue for you.
Regards to 2nd of September, we will be waiting to hear the good news from you INSHALLAH.
My prayers and best wishes be with you and your family.
Kind regards
Shahjee
[/quote]

Asalamalaikum Shahjee,

Thanks to Almighty Allah My Mrs Flr m visa has been approved yesterday at peo croydon everything went smoothly except 2.5 yrs was granted therefore my mrs has to wait 5yrs to qualify for ILR making her previous stay of 3.5yrs on tier 1 general dependent Null which is very disappointing.Anyways i m very thankfull to you shahjee for provinding me valuable information and advise..May Allah bless you and keep u healthy & wealthy always.Ameen

Regards,
Rasheed

tumbin
Newly Registered

Post by tumbin » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:25 pm

Hello Members,
Sorry for my ignorance, but why is it better to get 2 years visa under new rules rather than getting 2.5 years under the old rule?[/quote]

Dear Viganoriah,

Have u got ur ILR following the interview u attended in Liverpool?
I have applied my Mrs ILR on 28/04 but still waiting and still counting days. Shahjee1234 plz pray for April applicants as well.
Thanks in advance.

Regards

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:31 pm

veryconfused.com wrote:Hi Guys,

I was trying to fill the SET (LR) FORM. Got stuck at D3. Does it involve writing down every single visit abroad (Away from UK) even though it was less than 30days? I know I have not been out of the country for more than 180 days at a stretch. How to answer this question. A quick help would be much appreciated... Posting my application on Thursday! Fingers crossed.

Many thanks,
@veryconfused.com

Hello ,

Yes you have to write down every single visit even it is one hour out of UK :) ....NO matter it is less then 30 days or 1 day , no matter you have not been out of the country for more then 180 days .....

List all absences however short and in date order

Best of luck ,
Hope its helps
Regards
S.Akaram

viganooriah

Post by viganooriah » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:32 pm

tumbin wrote:Hello Members,
Sorry for my ignorance, but why is it better to get 2 years visa under new rules rather than getting 2.5 years under the old rule?
Dear Viganoriah,

I have applied my Mrs ILR on 28/04 but still waiting and still counting days. Shahjee1234 plz pray for April applicants as well.
Thanks in advance.

Regards[/quote]

Hi Tumbin,
No I haven't heard anything since. I applied on 05/05/14 and according to the timeline, I should hopefully hear something by next week.
All I got for attending the interview was a letter confirming I did attend it.
V

aprboom

Post by aprboom » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:38 pm

viganooriah wrote:
Sorry for my ignorance, but why is it better to get 2 years visa under new rules rather than getting 2.5 years under the old rule?
Dear Viganoriah,

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Hi Tumbin,
No I haven't heard anything since. I applied on 05/05/14 and according to the timeline, I should hopefully hear something by next week.
All I got for attending the interview was a letter confirming I did attend it.[/quote]

Dear Timbin,

My prayers and good wishes are with you and your wife however, I don't see your timeline on google drive. I notice that last couple of weeks have been very very quiet, odd! Hope we will all see a rush of approvals within next few days. Keep us posted with your progress.

Thanks

aprboom

Post by aprboom » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:40 pm

aprboom wrote:
viganooriah wrote:
Dear Viganoriah,

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Hi Tumbin,
All I got for attending the interview was a letter confirming I did attend it.

Dear Timbin,

My prayers and good wishes are with you and your wife however, I don't see your timeline on google drive. I notice that last couple of weeks have been very very quiet, odd! Hope we will all see a rush of approvals within next few days. Keep us posted with your progress.

Thanks[/quote]

Sorry for getting your username wrong Tumbin, see it's the nerves :)

aprboom

Post by aprboom » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:41 pm

viganooriah wrote:Congratulations to Fizzy888 for getting your ILR!

Congrats dude, do pray for us!

Ras k
Newly Registered

Post by Ras k » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:50 pm

hi
hope everyone is ok.can anyone send me the guidance of FLR(m) version april/2014 please,please,please...in the following email address thank you
raseeel@gmail.com

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:23 pm

@fizzy888

Heartiest congratulation to you ... :P
from google spreadsheet i can see that May 2014 approval are started from Today in the forum .... :lol:
Hurrah !!

hope May will finish asap :)

Thanks for updating ,
keep updating us and remember us in your prayers ,
Regards ,

S.Akaram

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:24 pm

rasheedabdul786 wrote:Rasheed bahi,
Good to know that income thresh hold is not an issue for you.
Regards to 2nd of September, we will be waiting to hear the good news from you INSHALLAH.
My prayers and best wishes be with you and your family.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Asalamalaikum Shahjee,

Thanks to Almighty Allah My Mrs Flr m visa has been approved yesterday at peo croydon everything went smoothly except 2.5 yrs was granted therefore my mrs has to wait 5yrs to qualify for ILR making her previous stay of 3.5yrs on tier 1 general dependent Null which is very disappointing.Anyways i m very thankfull to you shahjee for provinding me valuable information and advise..May Allah bless you and keep u healthy & wealthy always.Ameen

Regards,
Rasheed[/quote]

Walakum asalam Rasheed bahi,
Good to know that every thing went smooth. I know it is a bit frustrating loosing the last 3.5 years of stay for your Mrs, but look at the brighter side of things that now she is en route to settlement and she will get there INSHALLAH. my prayers and best wishes with you and your family. take care.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Application send: 10/02/2014
Acknowl received: 17/02/2014
Biometric received: 05/03/2014
Biometric recorded: 05/03/2014
Approval date: 13/06/2014

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:33 pm

Dear Viganoriah,

Thanks in advance.

Regards[/quote]

Hi tumbin,
My prayers and best wishes be with you and all the others who are waiting or about to apply. hope you get to hear the good news soon, INSHALLAH.
Kind regards
Shahjee

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:40 pm

bharatsharma wrote:Hello Shah jee.

Thanks very much for helping me out in making up my mind and filling out the application form SET(LR). I have prepared the apllication and all supportive documents required. However, I have noticed a GAP between Visas as below which is giving me a little stress.

First visa expiry date 30-11-2005
Second visa Received: 12-02-2006 (56 days)
I don't have any refusal stamp or anything on my passport. I have had applied through my college at that time and was sent to the home office before expiry date ( counting on college). Is there anything I should be worried?

I have also applied for SAR last month and still waiting to receive it.
Please advise. Thanks

Kind Regards
Bharat
Hi Bharat bahi,
If you applied for the extension in time than you don't need to worry about any thing.
One of my visa took good 4 months from the date of application, but nothing happened to me as I applied for extension of the visa in time. If the Home Office is going to take long to decide it, than it is their problem not mine.
And you don't need any acknowledgement letters to prove any thing, so no need to produce any acknowledgement letters. As I said if your extension application was in time, than no worries.
All the best Bharat bahi.
Kind regards
Shahjee

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:48 pm

Same here... I applied within time and on 3 times, they issued visa months after the expiry and my sar shows application raised date as before expiry of the existing visa.

Thisismyusername
Newly Registered

Post by Thisismyusername » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:14 pm

Hello everyone,
I did my biometric yesterday and it is very urgent that I get my passport as soon as possible. Is there anyway I can make that happen?Also, when would I get my passport back? I would really appreciate your help.
Thank you

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:42 pm

Thisismyusername wrote:Hello everyone,
I did my biometric yesterday and it is very urgent that I get my passport as soon as possible. Is there anyway I can make that happen?Also, when would I get my passport back? I would really appreciate your help.
Thank you

Hello thisismyusername ,

Thanks for updating here ...would you mind to share your complete time line here with the member of forum ...

Well you will only get your passport back along with your approval letter of ILR , Godforbidden if it is refused then they will keep your passport untill you respond them with the possible next stage like appeal and etc ...they will obviously give you back your passport with the refusal if and only if your current leave to remain still valid ....

if you read the instruction given on the acknowledgment letter its says in the end :-

" If you need document urgently , please visit our website :www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/aboutus/cont ... ts/.Please allow 20 working days for us to return your documents , if you need your documents to travel urgently , in some circumstances you may be required to withdraw your application and a refund will not be provide."

and if you need passport for travel purpose you can expedite your application through your MP with very solid , reasonable, compelling or compassionate and valid reasons to expedite your case in that case you will get the passport along with your approval letter ...[ you can see the cases in May 2014 ( range validator and Sky123 ) has expedited their cases through Mp ] ...

Hope its helps .
Regards
S.Akaram
Last edited by Shahkakaram on Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thisismyusername
Newly Registered

Post by Thisismyusername » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:46 pm

End of May:sent in my application
September 1st:received biometric
September 2nd: did my biometric
Shahkakaram wrote:
Thisismyusername wrote:Hello everyone,
Thank you

Hello thisismyusername ,

Thanks for updating here ...would you mind to share your complete time line here with the member of forum ...

Well you will only get your passport back along with your approval letter of ILR , Godforbidden if it is refused then they will keep your passport untill you respond them with the possible next stage like appeal and etc ...they will obviously give you back your passport with the refusal if and only if your current leave to remain still valid ....

if you read the instruction given on the acknowledgment letter its says in the end :-

" If you need document urgently , please visit our website :www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/aboutus/cont ... ts/.Please allow 20 working days for us to return your documents , if you need your documents to travel urgently , in some circumstances you may be required to withdraw your application and a refund will not be provide."

and if you need passport for travel purpose you can expedite your application through your MP with very sold , reasonable and valid reasons to expedite your case in that case you will get the passport along with your approval letter ...[ you can see the cases in May 2014 ( range validator and Sky123 ) has expedited their cases through Mp ] ...

Hope its helps .
Regards
S.Akaram

dream40

Post by dream40 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:59 pm

hi

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:05 pm

@thisismyusername ,

Hi ,
You submitted your application in the end of May 2014 ? i hope its not typing error ?
Did you vary your application ?

Its quite strange that you recieved your bio metric invitation after 3 months ...seems quite long time but the good thing is that atleast you got it ....well i think your decision will be with you in few weeks time ...

Best of luck
keep updating us
regards ,
S . Akaram
Last edited by Shahkakaram on Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thisismyusername
Newly Registered

Post by Thisismyusername » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:09 pm

No it's not a typing error. I will do. Thank you

Shahkakaram wrote:@thisismyusername ,

Hi ,
You submitted your application in the end of May 2014 ? i hope its not typing error ?

Its quite strange that you recieved your bio metric invitation after 3 months ...seems quite long time but the good thing is that atleast you got it ....well i think your decision will be with with in few weeks time ...

Best of luck
keep updating us
regards ,
S . Akaram

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:13 pm

@thisismyusername ,

Hi ,
Did you vary your application in May 2014 or Did u miss any bio invitation letter by any chance ?

Regards ,
S.Akaram

Thisismyusername
Newly Registered

Post by Thisismyusername » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:16 pm

Hi,
No I didn't miss any bio letter. This is the first time I've heard back. I didn't know it was going to take that long.

Hi ,
Did you vary your application in May 2014 or Did u miss any bio invitation letter by any chance ?

Regards ,
S.Akaram

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:24 pm

Thisismyusername wrote:Hi,
No I didn't miss any bio letter. This is the first time I've heard back. I didn't know it was going to take that long.

Hi ,

Regards ,
S.Akaram
Thanks for sharing this " Late Bio Invitation " news with the member of this forum ,

there is a member on the google spread sheet with the name "K" who also applied on 30/05/2014 and according to his/her timeline he/she still not registered his timeline regarding bio metric .... is that you ?

Don't worry Inshallah you will be get your reply very soon ...

Regards ,
S.Akaram