ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter from the Employer - British Citizenship

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mskemails
Newly Registered

Letter from the Employer - British Citizenship

Post by mskemails » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:45 pm

Hi

I work for my limited company with an accountant, I booked for Nationality checking service for Citizenship process and they have sent a confirmation letter with the required document list.

one of the document, "Letter from the Employer" for "Employed Category"

since my accountant said that I am employed (as Director) not self employed.. I have to arrange a letter from my accountant, Is that correct ? can any one confirm me ?

MSK.

IndiMarshall
Member of Standing

Re: Letter from the Employer - British Citizenship

Post by IndiMarshall » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:54 am

You dont need any letter from employer

''' If you do not have passports or travel documents, P60’s or letters from your employer, or an up to date letter confirming payment of benefits (or a combination of these).'''''

check what you need to bring.
http://www3.hants.gov.uk/registration/c ... ervice.htm

mskemails
Newly Registered

Post by mskemails » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:19 pm

Thanks

my wife is also working for my company as secretary , but joined less than 12 months so she does not have P60 or any other tax documents except 5-6 months salary slips

do we need the letter from the employer for her ?

if yes, who needs to give that letter, shall I prepare my own and sign it or Accountant needs to prepare?

MSK

IndiMarshall
Member of Standing

Post by IndiMarshall » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:34 pm

mskemails wrote:Thanks

my wife is also working for my company as secretary , but joined less than 12 months so she does not have P60 or any other tax documents except 5-6 months salary slips

do we need the letter from the employer for her ?

if yes, who needs to give that letter, shall I prepare my own and sign it or Accountant needs to prepare?

MSK
even the spouse doesnt need employment letter isnt it?
why are you worried about that if you have a passport or travel docuements